Author Topic: Where should Polak play?  (Read 2252 times)

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Where should Polak play?
« on: April 21, 2007, 04:29:25 AM »
As the title says, whereabouts do you folks think Polak should play?

Re: Where should Polak play?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 06:32:02 AM »

Polak at CHF

Shultz at FF

Richo at Coburg

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 08:30:47 AM »
Yeah like Schultz did heaps last night ::)

Develop Polak into another Lance Whitnall where he can play both ends.

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 09:09:57 AM »

Richo got in his way.

Shultz is the future

Richo the past.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 09:34:38 AM »
Yeah like Schultz did heaps last night ::)

Develop Polak into another Lance Whitnall where he can play both ends.

schulz is being destroyed by richos selfishness

richo should play off the bench as a releaving hff or coburg 4 him

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 10:02:21 AM »
And how did Richo make Schultz fumble those marks and miss those goals?

Life goes on

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 10:06:30 AM »
Schultz cant even taken chest marks, give me a break.
Should never have got a new contract.
He continually runs into Richo,s space thus having opposition players being third man up all the time. How dumb is that!
Or am I watching a different game to you people.The forward line is like Comedy Capers ::)
Its simple, One plays out of the goal square, the other plays 50 metres up the ground. If they cant do that, make one them sit on the bench. Or yeah thats right, they are told to hold hands in the goal square ::) :banghead

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 10:57:53 AM »
Polak is not a reliable enough kick for a forward, it will be like Richo mark II

Schulz has missed a lot of footy, needs to learn the caper, like repeatedly leading.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 11:38:46 AM »
Schultz cant even taken chest marks, give me a break.
Should never have got a new contract.
He continually runs into Richo,s space thus having opposition players being third man up all the time. How dumb is that!
Or am I watching a different game to you people.The forward line is like Comedy Capers ::)
Its simple, One plays out of the goal square, the other plays 50 metres up the ground. If they cant do that, make one them sit on the bench. Or yeah thats right, they are told to hold hands in the goal square ::) :banghead

you have no idea jack

I would prefer the ball in jays hands than richos any day of the week, and as for leading into space, richo should be staying out of jays way, not the other way around

and as for polak. you still reckon he has never played a good afl game and that no club in the afl rates hum?

give me abreak

Life goes on

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 11:42:09 AM »
Interesting you say I have no idea, WELL YOUR RIGHT. I am clueless.  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 11:44:50 AM »
Interesting you say I have no idea, WELL YOUR RIGHT. I am clueless.  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

no worries jack, just keep up the rhetoric, but dont answer the question :banghead

polak, still never played a good afl game?

no other afl club rates him?

Life goes on

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2007, 11:49:44 AM »
Well they dont, one thing is for certain, wouldnt think he will be a premiership player. Anyway, I am clueless and have little idea!
Everyone bagged the crap out of me when i said what would happen before the season started and we would struggle to win a game. Guess what, we wont.!
Maybe people should take there yellow and black glasses off and look at things differently.If you are totally unbiased you would see we are going"" no where in a hurry""
Anyway, I am clueless and have no idea, I am happy with your assumption.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2007, 12:00:34 PM »
Well they dont, one thing is for certain, wouldnt think he will be a premiership player. Anyway, I am clueless and have little idea!
Everyone bagged the crap out of me when i said what would happen before the season started and we would struggle to win a game. Guess what, we wont.!
Maybe people should take there yellow and black glasses off and look at things differently.If you are totally unbiased you would see we are going"" no where in a hurry""
Anyway, I am clueless and have no idea, I am happy with your assumption.

geez jack

for someone so adapt at throwing poo, you sure cant take any! ;)

so in three weeks weve gone from polak will play most of his games fro coburg, and no other club in the afl rates him, to polak wont be a premiership player,

I will ask again in three weeks, and maybe you will have changed your mind again ::)

as for the team, yea their crap, we all know it , and the reason is that we have no leadership, on the field. terry and greg have been pretty honest about that in the media.

To put simply richo cant play a team game, we go to him too often, and when he gets it, he is unreliable,
Kane Johnson goes sideways more than forwards, and along with vandenburg, is the worst captain in the league.

our youngsters are too young, and our leaders dont lead.

I can tell you are having a great time at the moment seeing this happen, but maybe you should just ease up a bit on the gloating

What i do have confidence in is that long term we are on the right track, and this is the firstb proper rebuild the tigers have had since kb was coach. 2011 is realistic, lets just live with the tigers that we inherited from the spud, if you want to blame anyone blame him.

Life goes on

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2007, 12:08:01 PM »
Blaisee, fair comments. Would agree with most it.
With Polak, if he couldnt get a game at Freo during there finals , could he play finals footy elsewhere.?
And yes, i did say he would play alot of footy at coburg.
I might add I wasnt the only one. Go back to January you will find the Wallace said he was behind the ""8 ball"" and would take him 12 months to get him right. 
This is in print you will find.

Enough said,.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2007, 01:50:09 PM »
jack and blaisee you both have valid points

how do we solve this

play richo on a hff, get him out of the key position post.

on a hff he can run far and wide, double back and kick goals on the run which he is better at than set shots

leave jay in the square
play jack riewolt at chf
play polak at chb

problem solved., richo and jay have no chemistry when playing close. j.brown and bradshaw have chemistry, hall and micky o have chemistry , g train and riewolt have it...jay and richo dont.

richo kicked his 90 odd goals playing as a floating forward on a hff! go back to the beginning , thats where he players his best footy