Author Topic: Pizz off Michael Parhoff=Rabbit looking MediaFraud  (Read 4844 times)

Ox

Pizz off Michael Parhoff=Rabbit looking MediaFraud
« on: July 21, 2004, 02:34:56 PM »
This guy is as clueless as Danny Frawley if he thinks he's helping the club.

WTF Is he ????

WTF has he ever done in bizness??????????

If  he ha any balls he would have come out and told us exatly who he is !

I wish he'd take his petition and shove it up his ars.

U dont have to be a genius to see that he's now become a negative and is
mAking life impossible for the people that are working FOR the club and it future.

WTF does he think he is returning fom the US and expecting the admin to have jumped
at his call.

Go away  TINY TIM.

"THIS AINT THE WAY TO GO PAL !"

« Last Edit: July 23, 2004, 05:38:13 PM by Ox »

Jackstar

Re: Pizz off Michael Parhoff=Rabbi looking MF
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2004, 02:49:55 PM »
What this bloke has done is totally wrong. You will find that coaches like Wallace will look elsewhere if there is no security in future employment. It also makes it hard to recruit players like Travis Cloke as well. ::)

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2004, 03:27:15 PM »
I think he should be re-directing his petition up Casey and Miller's ass........

Had we sacked Frawley last year when the clause stated so...we may have had Wallace already and we may have not had this panic created by Schwab getting the ass.

When you have an inept board, dont blame the man that puts the bullet in the gun....blame the people who commit the crime.

5 years.....$2million debt....yet Pahoff is the one copping the abuse.
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne

froars

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2004, 03:45:36 PM »
I think those that encouraged him should be shot as well lol  :lol

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2004, 04:00:24 PM »
there are 3 clubs now looking coaches and only 2 really good coaches....now i know why weve been poo for 20 years! by the way have a guess whose gonna miss out on a good coach :'( thats right us...and we're gonna get someone who cant put 2 sentences together. Next year we'll only have 20,000 members and the club will be rooted. If we dont get either Wallace or Eade we may as well turn out the lights and follow the soccer....Anyone up for supporting South Melbourne in the VPL :cheers

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2004, 04:15:37 PM »
I think those that encouraged him should be shot as well lol  :lol

HAHAHHA! Thanks!!!!

Ela Roar.....what is happening to our clubs?  First South cops it, AEK next...and now its Richmond's turn to die in the ass.

Ox

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2004, 04:31:52 PM »
So do u think that this is helping the cause of landing a new coach Om ?

My argument stems from the fact that Pahoff is a spineless representative
and has proven this by refusing to disclose any personal information about himself,
but instead,being a slimy catalyst in this war of politics.

Ox

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2004, 04:32:02 PM »
So do u think that this is helping the cause of landing a new coach Om ?

My argument stems from the fact that Pahoff is a spineless representative
and has proven this by refusing to disclose any personal information about himself,
but instead,being a slimy catalyst in this war of politics.

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2004, 05:00:00 PM »
Ok I think you are using harsh adjectives to describe Pahoff.

Do I think he is helping the cause for a new coach? I personally dont think he is helping but in saying that I dont think he is harming either. I dont beleive that a petition regarding purely the board should play A MAJOR role in signing a new coach. You cant help but say that you dont agree with him in principle, because if you dont then it would mean you support Casey which requires no arguement because you lose hands down (use results tell all method to beat opponent in arguement).

Yes his method has been critisized and tahts fair enough. I dont beleive he wants to be involved in the new ticket, hence no need to reveal anything about himself and thats fair enough as well. I think he is just like me....FED UP with crap. After going to the AGM this year, I was furious....difference between us: He took the extra step of doing something about it.

I honestly beleive he wants a better Richmond....which is what we all do. To use 'slimy catalyst' is extremely harsh because Casey wont roll over so its going to require a push....he is doing that.

Note: Schwab resigning will do more harm to our coaching situation than any petition will do.

Ox

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2004, 05:06:22 PM »
No worries Omster.

Tuff times at Tigerland for sure.

If it was me I'd be  open about who i was though regrdless of wether i was running for board or not.

In the end it amounts to more shrouded secrecy,the kind we have been heaped with over the last few years.

:banghead :help :banghead
« Last Edit: July 21, 2004, 05:14:13 PM by Ox »

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2004, 05:08:39 PM »
Do I think he is helping the cause for a new coach? I personally dont think he is helping but in saying that I dont think he is harming either. I dont beleive that a petition regarding purely the board should play A MAJOR role in signing a new coach.

Sorry om21, I disagree with you on this point. It will impact on who we get as coach for 2 reasons and therefore he is harming the process

1/ If the EGM is successful the interim board cannot appoint a new coach. We have to have an election first which could and probably would take us through to September maybe October. Coachless clubs will want to appoint a coach sooner rather than later.

2/ Why would anyone commit to coaching us if there job is not guaranteed by the incoming board? If an laternative ticket don't want say Wallace, then they could give him the flick and appoint their choice.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

froars

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2004, 05:16:19 PM »
I think those that encouraged him should be shot as well lol  

Due to recent events i'm modifying this quote lol:  I think those that encouraged him should be CHASTISED lol as well  :rollin

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2004, 05:21:17 PM »
WP your second point is incorrect. The new board could not sack him immediately. And they wouldnt. Say that scenario happens, I dont beleive you can sack anyone just weeks after hiring them. Similar to player trades, if they re-sign in July you cant trade in Oct....

Your first point is correct though. In saying that, I still think it can go further back.
A) Why wasnt Frawley released last year when we had the chance due to his performance based contract?
B) Why wasnt Wallace (or the man of target) courted earlier in the year when EVERYONE knew we would be getting a new coach?
C) I think we will have a new coach before the EGM.....

Miller said it would be ideal to not appoint someone until the season end. That cant happen because of the fierce competition with the Crows and the Hawks.

I think what will happen now is that Wallace/Eade/Harvey will now listen to Hawthorn....this has set our process back. Not so much the petition.

I say Pahoff just holds the gun pointed at Casey's head. I would wait more than a week......Give them a month. If no coach is appoitned then they deserve a vote of no-confidence and told to get out.

Jackstar

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2004, 05:23:35 PM »
Reality check here people. Would you go and work for an employer whos future is in doubt and the head of the company embrioled in disputes, no I didnt think anyone would when there is another stable employer down the road ! :banghead

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2004, 05:40:18 PM »
I think those that encouraged him should be shot as well lol  

Due to recent events i'm modifying this quote lol:  I think those that encouraged him should be CHASTISED lol as well  :rollin

Struth we got the message Froars - no need to post it 6 times.

:lol :lol :lol
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)