Author Topic: drop em all  (Read 816 times)

retygas

drop em all
« on: May 26, 2007, 10:19:41 PM »
What have we got to lose if we swapped the Coburg team and let them play the AFL match next week and put all the Richmond team back to play the VFL for one week. We might get a win who knows anything is worth a try now.  :banghead :banghead :banghead

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: drop em all
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 10:23:01 PM »
Question.  Did Richo really push the other player in the back, before he kicked what would have been the winning goal? 

retygas

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 10:32:17 PM »
Just rewound the tape and had a look a couple of times and he definightly did not push him in the back. But that all well and good the score is on the board worse luck.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 10:34:43 PM »
Thanks for clarifying that.  Such a bummer cause I believe we would have won if Richo's goal had been allowed. :'(

retygas

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 10:44:58 PM »
It wasn't a push in the back ,it was a goal. We should be the ones with the 4 points. What we got was an old fashion sharfting by the umpire who determined that a push in the back. If he came to me I would show him what a push in the back was. And I bet he would get whip lash. So we lost again what a bummer. We have only one place to go from here and that bloody well better be up. But I can tell you I still will be wearing my Richmond gear as I do everyday I have something of us on. I'm proud to be Richmond.