Author Topic: Richo on SEN  (Read 699 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Richo on SEN
« on: June 26, 2007, 01:11:30 PM »
Richo was on SEN this morning:

* Brown playing takes the heat off everyone really. It also helps guys like Kayne Pettifer, who has probably been getting the guy who Browny would normally get, so he now gets a different defender. It just makes the whole dynamic of the forward line different, and the whole team. It's just fantastic to have him back.

* I think he was probably a little bit nervous. He'd done a full month of training, so I think he was confident his body was going to be alright, but was probably a bit nervous to wonder whether he was going to get a kick. We had a real mentality to try and get the ball into his hands early, and once he got two or three touches, he was off and running.

* As you get older, it takes you a little bit longer to get over each game, so when you get a two week break like that, you feel pretty fresh. The challenge now for this week is to make sure we can try and come up. The Saints have got a couple of days’ less break than us and they're coming back from Perth, so we've got to try and use that to our advantage.

* On Archer: When I was younger and we first started playing on each other, there's no doubt he was the most intimidating opponent I've played on. He's also the most competitive. Every contest he goes at, he goes at 120 per cent. It was good to play on a guy like that early in your career, because once you knew you got a kick on Glenn Archer, it gave you confidence to get a kick on anyone. He's definitely the most aggressive and hard player I've ever played on.

Full article at: http://richmondfc.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/6301/Default.aspx?newsId=45973

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Richo on SEN
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 01:20:34 PM »
SEN just replayed a bit of it. Richo also said Polak liked the "Yellow and Black" bit of our theme song because it was the only bit he knew. A bit of lipsincing involved with the rest of it :lol.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
Re: Richo on SEN
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 02:22:46 PM »
SEN just replayed a bit of it. Richo also said Polak liked the "Yellow and Black" bit of our theme song because it was the only bit he knew. A bit of lipsincing involved with the rest of it :lol.

:rollin