Author Topic: Meyer and Schulz should both be playing for Coburg Reserves!!  (Read 2393 times)

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
Re: Meyer and Schulz should both be playing for Coburg Reserves!!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2007, 12:20:24 PM »
his kicking is not up to afl standard atm

he may have some trade currency however

22 nice strong body and good speed

ABC commentators reckon he has good kicking skills, but I reckon you are on the money

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2007, 12:36:11 PM »
Meyer from my view has just shown and continues to show nothing. Doubt anyone would pick him up.
We need someone down the track Richo's size up forward and Schulz fits the bill, has shown glimpses. Is this enough to stick it out and for how long? I would say get him in and give him at least next year.
Someone needs to pop him some angry pillsm, C'mon Sarge fire up and show a bit of mongrel.

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2007, 12:53:56 PM »
Meyer from my view has just shown and continues to show nothing. Doubt anyone would pick him up.
We need someone down the track Richo's size up forward and Schulz fits the bill, has shown glimpses. Is this enough to stick it out and for how long? I would say get him in and give him at least next year.
Someone needs to pop him some angry pillsm, C'mon Sarge fire up and show a bit of mongrel.

has a bucket load of talent Sarge does, just doesn't want it enough. If he finds that hunger a la Richo he will be a good player. Chances of that happening are looking slim though  :banghead

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2007, 09:17:29 PM »
What a ludicrous comment.
What good are they playing for the Coburg reserves? :(

Hopefully both of them get chances back in the seniors soon enough either to increase their trade value or prove why they should be on the list.

At this stage I'd say sadly Meyer is gone. Likely 3rd  or more likely 4th round pick and Jay will stay on the list asas contracted until end of '08.

Offline evaluator

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 02:08:39 PM »
Who are you a lawyer. Ludicrous comment.  :sleep
If it wakes them up I'm all for it.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 02:10:51 PM »
Well Peterson and Clingan both impressed according to EOTT and are pushing for a Coburg senior spot, they might have to get dropped for these two guys.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do