Author Topic: Who plays on Franklin?  (Read 1992 times)

Ox

Re: Who plays on Franklin?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 02:52:27 AM »
Jake the pest and Polak dropping back into his face with a, "Stafford" elbow sell.

We may as well rough up the teams that are playing finals,that way we have a constructed rivalry
waiting to explode next time we play = bums on seats = higher quality performance.

I want to see Terrys Bulldog thuggery become at least, a fortnightly occurrance.

ATM teams just laff at us...it's our job to make them hate us,cos we sure as hell cant beat them on the trak...yet.

Couple of well earned suspensions - Wo gives a fLICK ?

Hard bumps applied solely to rub a guy out for the game - Jacko,Polak,Pettifer - IDGAF,Just do it lads!!!!!!

We're cruising for a top draft pick anyway so we may as well start biffing blokes.

Bottom line is,It Sells !!!

We gotta build something from nothing so why not let it be the roughest side in the comp ?? - Can't hurt.

Make Jack a sniper.

Howat is a gun but needs a confrontational streak.... and then he could be a real hard ars Muttha.

Make Johnno libba and hope he gets 6 weeks asap ;D

Make Bowden a stuffen priest so he can preach his BS to MFs that give a poo.

Richo needs to Plugger out in the 50 arc and be the big imposing lug he is,he's gotta wanna hurt blokes by ploughing through a stacked marking contest,
busting some defenders kidney or another such devious blow.

Newmo can play a Solomon role but also needs to get a sh it streak into his guts.

They're all just too fu kcen nice at the end of the day..... :pray

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 10:05:32 AM »
Jake the pest and Polak dropping back into his face with a, "Stafford" elbow sell.

We may as well rough up the teams that are playing finals,that way we have a constructed rivalry
waiting to explode next time we play = bums on seats = higher quality performance.

I want to see Terrys Bulldog thuggery become at least, a fortnightly occurrance.

ATM teams just laff at us...it's our job to make them hate us,cos we sure as hell cant beat them on the trak...yet.

Couple of well earned suspensions - Wo gives a fLICK ?

Hard bumps applied solely to rub a guy out for the game - Jacko,Polak,Pettifer - IDGAF,Just do it lads!!!!!!

We're cruising for a top draft pick anyway so we may as well start biffing blokes.

Bottom line is,It Sells !!!

We gotta build something from nothing so why not let it be the roughest side in the comp ?? - Can't hurt.

Make Jack a sniper.

Howat is a gun but needs a confrontational streak.... and then he could be a real hard ars Muttha.

Make Johnno libba and hope he gets 6 weeks asap ;D

Make Bowden a effen priest so he can preach his BS to MFs that give a pooh.

Richo needs to Plugger out in the 50 arc and be the big imposing lug he is,he's gotta wanna hurt blokes by ploughing through a stacked marking contest,
busting some defenders kidney or another such devious blow.

Newmo can play a Solomon role but also needs to get a sh it streak into his guts.

They're all just too effen nice at the end of the day..... :pray

my god, this is a shock!

i totally agree with you

someone give me a gun lol

terry has become too soft as a coach, we wanna see terry bad a r se mongrel tactics he used at the dogs in our team

totally agree

richmondrules

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 03:54:05 PM »
Jackson IMHO.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 04:11:36 PM »
I reckon Jacko or Thursty.

Buddy's lazy, I reckon Thursty could cover him even with him not quite at 100% fitness.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 04:24:19 PM »
another factor in curbing his impact would be if it is duddy or buddy who comes to play  ;)