Author Topic: PP upgrade  (Read 678 times)

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
PP upgrade
« on: July 17, 2007, 01:41:11 PM »
Looks like we are getting a PP. Now we need to try and upgrade this so we can snare Lachie Henderson (big, skilled and athletic KPP) or McEvoy (ruckman, love the way this kid plays).

who would you be willing to give up to snare another 1st rounder.

I wouldn't mind too much letting go of Pettifer, Tivendale (who wants him though), Krak and maybe Cogs if Freo want him (still very ambivalent about him, really like him but there is definite trade value there that can't be ignored)

Meyer and Schulz are the last resort, still have faint hope that they can change their mindsets and start producing.

Re: PP upgrade
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 02:10:03 PM »

Tambling

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 02:16:10 PM »

Tambling

why?

what i think is wrong with Blingers is that he is essentially an outside player who is always going to struggle while he can't be fed the ball.

If we get some more quality inside mids who can win the ball a la Foley, Cogs, and a footy smart Tuck I reckon players like Blingers, Lids, JON and Edwards will really thrive

Offline FooffooValve

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 02:27:19 PM »
Tuck.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 05:14:29 PM »
Let's hope Freo win a few games and Connolly keeps his job. Our best chance of getting another first rounder or at least upgrading one of pick 17 or 18. Tuck would be my first choice. He can get heaps of the pill in the guts but lacks pace and his poor footskills mean he won't be part of a future RFC premiership side. His inside work may appeal to Freo who have many fast outside players and have recruited for the now.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd