Author Topic: Richmond vs Port Adelaide match thread  (Read 4499 times)

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Richmond vs Port Adelaide match thread
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2007, 07:36:37 AM »
Well I didn't see the game but if Richo had a quiet first half, what was Jay Schultz doing?

Passionfruit

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2007, 08:29:15 AM »
7 kicks  4 handballs for game.

I reckon he had 3 kicks in the first half..

Yeah and kicked 2 points for the game.

Hardly up to AFL standards

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2007, 09:18:39 AM »
every time jay went for the ball, richo fought with him 4 it and f the whole thing up

richo is not a team player

he should watch j.brown work with bradshaw

but richo is as dumb as they come, he still has no idea how to use his body in a marking contest without putting hands in the back

he may be a nice guy , but he dosnt have much grey matter.  for someone with his size and experience u would think by know he could use his hips, side etc to use his body , but know hands in the back, and then sook to the umpire

u cant blame jay if richo gets in the way

Passionfruit

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2007, 09:29:08 AM »
Blame the coaches perhaps

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2007, 09:33:15 AM »
every time jay went for the ball, richo fought with him 4 it and f the whole thing up

but richo is as dumb as they come, he still has no idea how to use his body in a marking contest without putting hands in the back

he may be a nice guy , but he dosnt have much grey matter.  for someone with his size and experience u would think by know he could use his hips, side etc to use his body , but know hands in the back, and then sook to the umpire

You're right x.

Richo should be starting to give these guys some education, not tear strips off them whenever they get near his space.

Richo's problem is he thinks he is the forward line, and when someone kicks long and high into the 50, he doesn't think 'that might be for someone else, i'll run back to the square or set up for the next possible possession' - Richo thinks 'that's for me, it's not coming towards me, but that kick was meant for me, i'll fly for it, and yell at whoever is in my way'.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2007, 09:35:37 AM »
Blame the coaches perhaps

thats the lamest excuse

the coaches go out and play do they

ok lets blame the coach

so if we take that mentality, why teh f woudl u want sheedy at the rfc, his coaching record over the past 3 yrs has been worse that terry's and sheedy has had a much more experienced list to work with

seen the bombers play lately, not very good at all, must be the dud coach they have

then u want matty knights to coach us, what teh f has he achieved as a coach. i love matty  but he is no coach

pagan , the poor bas tard, gr8 coach, sh it list, u cant blame him and he is a coach who coaches with ur so valued passion!

neil daniher gr8 coach, not his fault melb are sh it!

its too damn easy to blame the coach

jack , u should know better, its about time the fricken players started taking ownnership and blame for their pathetic displays

its to easy to keep blaming the coach, unless u have a gripe  and an agenda  ::)

when will the players finally stand up and take ownership

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2007, 09:42:46 AM »

You're right x.

Richo should be starting to give these guys some education, not tear strips off them whenever they get near his space.

Richo's problem is he thinks he is the forward line, and when someone kicks long and high into the 50, he doesn't think 'that might be for someone else, i'll run back to the square or set up for the next possible possession' - Richo thinks 'that's for me, it's not coming towards me, but that kick was meant for me, i'll fly for it, and yell at whoever is in my way'.

wayne , looks like i found someone who sees it the way ity is and isnt clouded by emotions or gets juicy over richo

but be careful, u may be referred to a stupid insignificant idiot because u r brave enough to see how it really is.

our fwd line plays better without richo, we have seen it time and time again.  some fools think that because when richo isnt there we are not richo conscious, well we never are richo conscious.

its not the teams fault richo goes for every ball in "his" fwd liine and destroys it for team mates and the team.

then when richo isnt used as the option, he spits thr ficken dummy and has a go at his teammates

this is the tool many say should be captain ffs

watch his first half yesterday esp the 1st quarter, our best quarter for the yr  and richo spat the dummy each time the ball went fwd and never went through him! bloody sook.

then later on in the day, rich has a fit with browny and gets in browns way! richo is lucky and should be blessed cos browny is teh one that makes richo look good

brown is the champion, brown is the captain, not sookycho

richo give it up

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2007, 09:50:41 AM »
Well I didn't see the game but if Richo had a quiet first half, what was Jay Schultz doing?

Jay was too busy getting cleaned up by Richo every time he went to take a mark.
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2007, 11:02:01 AM »

im glad i wasnt the only one who noticed that1

i thought i may have been hallucinating yesterday cos many here reckon richo played a gem of a game and is totally the greatest thing ever,

richo is a liablity, while he keeps playing we wont go anywhere

he was a champion, he is now a self absorbed has been

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2007, 11:07:41 AM »

i thought i may have been hallucinating yesterday cos many here reckon richo played a gem of a game and is totally the greatest thing ever,

I wouldnt say he's a "has-been" X, he still is clearly a man with so much to offer but he is far too self-absorbed on the field and thinks he is the forward line and the rest can get the scraps, it's time Richo learns to share now we have some real forward potential finally coming through.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Tigermonk

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2007, 11:11:52 AM »
would it not be easy if Shultz & ReWoldt took there players away from Richo
if this was to happen it would leave Richo with a 1 vs 1 contest in goal
if the op' players decided to gang Richo up then we have some players loose to mark the ball uncontested  duh gee thats easy to work out
none of these players are doing this & everyone is blaming Richo for not working as a team player
Richmond aint meant to win otherwise Brown would be the go to option
Do our forward know how to shake players or only know how to shake their dicks
Seriouly Cleve Hughes at CHF would be my prefered 1st option the boy can take a strong mark & kicks long & straight
If Richmond aint tankers then Wallace can't coach these players
Wallace is frail not scarey looky & sounds gay l bet the players snicker when his talking bs to them
If this is the case after 2008 season the door should be open for a new coach
Gary Ayres was my prefered option for coach

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2007, 11:13:57 AM »

I wouldnt say he's a "has-been" X, he still is clearly a man with so much to offer but he is far too self-absorbed on the field and thinks he is the forward line and the rest can get the scraps, it's time Richo learns to share now we have some real forward potential finally coming through.

he is a has been, he is half the player he once was, gardly wins contested marks anymore and rarell kicks more than 3 or 4 goals a game

has been. seen him this yr lose most one on contests , watching croad flog him last week in this area proved this, croad used to be richos bunny, but croad owned richo last week.

we have to stop thinking with our hearts and be business like and cold. richo is half the man he was , he is not a team player he is not even a leader.

its time he moved on

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2007, 11:17:08 AM »

ur kidding arent u

he had the luxuray of coaching 2 ready made teams by blight and f both up, forget it

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2007, 11:20:10 AM »

ur kidding arent u

he had the luxuray of coaching 2 ready made teams by blight and f both up, forget it

Geez, Garry Ayers would be far worse.  Keep Terry instead of that Spud.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Ramps

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2007, 11:21:43 AM »
we need to find a 40 year old david parkin or kevin sheedy ...thats the type of coach we need.