Author Topic: Nathan Brown on 3AW  (Read 1803 times)

froars

Nathan Brown on 3AW
« on: July 31, 2004, 01:39:45 PM »
Nathan said the thing he's learnt most this year is that he hates losing and will take that into next year
Been in Wallace's ear trying to entice him to choose Richmond
Also thought Kane Johnston would be the next captain and that Richo should be in the leadership group, but doesn't need the captaincy to take his mind off his footy.
Really admires Johnston, Campbell for their work ethic and Hartigan because of his work ethic and not afraid to ask questions of the more senior group.
Apart from that - mostly chit-chat.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 01:50:34 PM by froars »

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Nathan Brown on 3AW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 07:20:39 PM »
Browny doesn't hold back when coming forward. At least when he's being interviewed it's interesting as he says what he thinks. Like yesterday when he took a swipe at Brendan Schwab.

Browny I think you might have to wait at least another year before we start winning regularly. We'll be starting almost from scratch next year in rebuilding our side.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

froars

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2004, 07:38:27 PM »
I missed what he said about Schwab - what did he say MT?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2004, 09:11:20 PM »
I missed what he said about Schwab - what did he say MT?

Browny firstly couldn't remember Schwab's name so called him "whatshisname"  ;D. Dunstall or one of the other The Gospel members on MMM said jokingly its wasn't a good idea to forget the name of what could be your next boss. Browny then said he hoped Schwab wouldn't be.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2004, 12:29:24 PM »
and Hartigan because of his work ethic and not afraid to ask questions of the more senior group.

This is great - I have been told this kid is a natural leader (he did captain the Cannons last season). He wants to keep learning and that's so important but he is prepared to work hard - may end up being a an excellent draft pick
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)