Author Topic: Kingsley retires  (Read 1948 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Kingsley retires
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 09:18:20 AM »
You've been a wrap for Ryan for years TM. Was he in the last draft? I can't recall seeing his name.

;D old fishfinger l'm sure he was in the draft just no-one took him now his playing well in senior rank in local footy but not as well as l seen him play & that could be the senior team his in is full of good youngsters

l got a new one now young Blaser who is a Foley type player
has a good build already, is strong & kicks the goals when they count
played in the Vic Country

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2008, 12:38:01 AM »
Kudos to the kid in the #17 Richmond jumper at the footy last night who saw Kent Kingsley sitting next to Jimmy Bartel and walked past right in front of the Brownlow medalist ignoring him to get Kingsley's autograph :rollin. At least one Tiger supporter was a fan of Kingsley lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 09:49:52 AM »
Kudos to the kid in the #17 Richmond jumper at the footy last night who saw Kent Kingsley sitting next to Jimmy Bartel and walked past right in front of the Brownlow medalist ignoring him to get Kingsley's autograph :rollin. At least one Tiger supporter was a fan of Kingsley lol.

lol, Most kids would probably rather have a poo stain on their jumper than a Kent Kingsely signature. It'd be less offensive.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2008, 10:32:25 AM »

lol, Most kids would probably rather have a poo stain on their jumper than a Kent Kingsely signature.

All Whorethorn supports DO ! :thumbsup

bushranger

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2008, 11:43:47 AM »
I was on the phone talking to my sister when it happen, and I thought it was really great to see.