Author Topic: Wallace  (Read 24309 times)

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Wallace
« Reply #210 on: June 17, 2007, 08:02:40 PM »

"I have lost interest in footy this year based solely on yours and Jackstar's comments.."

I told you it would end in tears.

Let's meet at the G on Friday for a group hug - Jack can shout -  :rollin

Anyone got a ticket for me  ;D

Moi

« Reply #211 on: June 17, 2007, 08:04:30 PM »

"I have lost interest in footy this year based solely on yours and Jackstar's comments.."

Pass!

Life goes on

« Reply #212 on: June 17, 2007, 08:04:48 PM »

Let's meet at the G on friday for a group hug - Jack can shout -  :rollin

Actually I will be there but working, have to watch the Demons so no drinks for this one. :cheers

Life goes on

« Reply #213 on: June 17, 2007, 08:06:09 PM »
MJS, just gave tickets away to you know who, you will have too pay but more importantly, why arent you a member ? Even I am ::)

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #214 on: June 17, 2007, 08:07:06 PM »
Well it's simple - I have lost interest in footy this year based solely on yours and Bull's comments.

:rollin

Life goes on

« Reply #215 on: June 17, 2007, 08:09:02 PM »
I have been clouded by Bullys opinion. now I have lost interest as well :rollin

Moi

« Reply #216 on: June 17, 2007, 08:13:31 PM »
Well it's simple - I have lost interest in footy this year based solely on yours and Bull's comments.

Poor Pet  ::) :'(

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #217 on: June 17, 2007, 08:22:02 PM »
IF Sheeds does coach the tiges next year. 10,000 members will jump on board, which will mean $1,000,000.in revenue.
Anyone who has lost interest you will find, it will be caused by watching gabbage football each week. The drawn game was the worst game of footy I have seen this season, and I usually go to three games a week

ah sheeds coaching RFC next year, can see how you might have worn out your welcome Jackstar, this old chestnut just wont go away hey, more like supporters still living in a bygone era, it aint gonna happen....repeat AINT ever gonna happen.

Life goes on

« Reply #218 on: June 17, 2007, 08:23:38 PM »
Have worn out any welcome, couldnt give a rats actually. ::)

Bulluss

« Reply #219 on: June 17, 2007, 08:24:33 PM »

Ill get you in MJS.

If you want to come along PM me and you can come and sit with me, i have a spare ticket so you wont have to pay either!!!

Life goes on

« Reply #220 on: June 17, 2007, 08:26:01 PM »

Ill get you in Malcolm.

If you want to come along PM me and you can come and sit with me, i have a spare ticket so you wont have to pay either!!!

Might come and sit with you all, one big happy family. ::) :rollin :rollin

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #221 on: June 17, 2007, 08:26:20 PM »

well your rantings tell us otherwise.

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #222 on: June 17, 2007, 08:29:28 PM »
IF Sheeds does coach the tiges next year. 10,000 members will jump on board, which will mean $1,000,000.in revenue.
Anyone who has lost interest you will find, it will be caused by watching gabbage football each week. The drawn game was the worst game of footy I have seen this season, and I usually go to three games a week

ah sheeds coaching RFC next year, can see how you might have worn out your welcome Jackstar, this old chestnut just wont go away hey, more like supporters still living in a bygone era, it aint gonna happen....repeat AINT ever gonna happen.

Is that you froars?

I agree with you re Sheeds - he has as much chance as coaching RFC as KB. For one thing, he's about 60, and that's incredibly old. I know some 60 year olds and they are hopeless - need help with everything. It's embarrassing.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 10:21:47 AM by mjs »

Life goes on

« Reply #223 on: June 17, 2007, 08:30:31 PM »

well your rantings tell us otherwise.

Really, only stating facts.
And ,if they want to play the same gabbage football for the remainder of the season as they have for most of the first 11 rounds.
God help the marketing dept trying to sell memberships for next year.
The drawn game against Brisbane was the worst game of football you would want to see. Never seen a game with so many turnovers.
And never seen a captain jump for joy at a draw either, now thats a first.

Bulluss

« Reply #224 on: June 17, 2007, 08:34:28 PM »

Is that you froars?

I agree with you re Sheeds - he has as much chance as coaching RFC as KB. For one thing, he's about 60, and that's incredibly old. I know some 60 year olds and they are hopeless - need help with everything. It's embarassing.

Even with Carlton supporters?  :o :o :shh