Author Topic: Carlton-Judd threads [merged]  (Read 94932 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Carlton-Judd threads [merged]
« Reply #915 on: March 20, 2008, 03:47:05 PM »
he is an a grade wanker. great footballer the best ive seen
im so glad he never came to punt road though now he typifies anyone who plays for carlton. scum
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #916 on: March 20, 2008, 11:18:26 PM »
I loved it in the last quarter when Blues fans near us were pleading for Judd to save them  :lol. They were bagging the crap out of Fevola too  ;D after the Richo shut up them bagging him.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #917 on: March 20, 2008, 11:21:52 PM »
He is a great player Judd, love watching him play.

They became a little Judd focused Carlton and i loved the turnover from Newman which gave us a goal.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #918 on: March 21, 2008, 02:05:40 AM »
for me to love watching judd would be in any jumper but the blues.
stuff him now sitting with all these blues supporters over near 50 metre mark.
"ooh how good is he seriously he is worth 5 goals a game for us" well at the final siren after keeping quiet for no more i yelled out game u cheaters and take ur superstar with u,  u shouldve kept whitnall he is a better captain.

needless to say they had nothing to say and were not happy

seriously no beta feeling than beating them

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #919 on: March 21, 2008, 06:09:09 AM »
Blues fans on their forums can't accept we won fair and square. Some are still claiming their a 6 goal better side but it was injuries, having players underdone and the umps that were the reasons they lost. Oh well makes it all the more sweeter that we spoiled their big "party"  :rollin.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #920 on: March 21, 2008, 07:23:02 AM »
well my brother and 3 close mates have not used that excuse because to me all that is, is tears.
we won fair and square. how about round 1 last year, who did we have that was under done and out.

they are pathetic those supporters, worst in the league

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #921 on: March 21, 2008, 02:11:39 PM »
well my brother and 3 close mates have not used that excuse because to me all that is, is tears.
we won fair and square. how about round 1 last year, who did we have that was under done and out.

they are pathetic those supporters, worst in the league

Agree Daniel161 we had no Simmonds Coughlan and co last year. Where was our sympathy compassion and understanding.

Carlton fans are generally for the most part uneducated and uncivilized morons. Much like Collingwood fans. SCUM OF THE EARTH.

The look on Judd's face post match was great.
What am I doing here?
Why did I come here?
At West Coast we used to win.
Money can buy you things Juddy except for team glory and winning feeling.
Boy it feels good to be a Richmond supporter today.

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #922 on: March 21, 2008, 06:26:12 PM »
screw judd, he is a cheat, is it just me or am i the only one who notices how many dodgy handballs he does, they look like throws to me. judd = murali

at least this yr teh umpires wont let him do 360's anymore and get away with it

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #923 on: March 21, 2008, 06:31:37 PM »
For those that missed this from BF - had to posit made me lmaotankderailed

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #924 on: March 21, 2008, 06:40:26 PM »
I actually got up early this morning to watch the replay (8.00am) :gobdrop The things ya do  :rollin

Anyway the Channel 10 intro to the game was nothing short of pathetic and nauseating

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #925 on: March 21, 2008, 09:31:15 PM »
I actually got up early this morning to watch the replay (8.00am) :gobdrop The things ya do  :rollin

Anyway the Channel 10 intro to the game was nothing short of pathetic and nauseating

I actually taped the game WP and watched this afternoon after my happy night out and we did not get a mention in the intro nor did they show us run out onto the ground. It was stagerring Judd Judd and more Judd and then a brief spiel on Carlton before the opening bounce. It was not only nauseating but totally inappropriate and disrespectful to the Richmond Footy Club. We have all enjoyed this low key approach but there is a distinction between low key and ignorance. Shocking  :sleep

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #926 on: March 21, 2008, 11:11:48 PM »
For those that missed this from BF - had to posit made me lmaotankderailed

:thatsgold :ROTFL  :jump  :rollin

Everyone now - "Awwwww! Poor Juddy"  :rollin

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #927 on: April 05, 2008, 11:37:16 PM »
The poor bluebagger supporters must be crying themselves to sleep tonight. Judd can get 30 possies, Fev kicks 8, Stevens gets a heap of it too and Kreuzer has a good debut yet they still can't win a game  :lol.

Equal worst losing sequence in their history and Ratten still winless as coach  :D.

You've got to laugh at all that preseason hyped up trash being destroyed in just 3 weeks  :rollin.

blx

« Reply #928 on: April 05, 2008, 11:56:56 PM »
i love it!!!

"THE POWER OF ONE" was the best Judd headline over the preseason. JUDD this, JUDD that...

i've chuckled hard every week since round one  ;D

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #929 on: April 06, 2008, 12:16:01 AM »
The poor bluebagger supporters must be crying themselves to sleep tonight. Judd can get 30 possies, Fev kicks 8, Stevens gets a heap of it too and Kreuzer has a good debut yet they still can't win a game  :lol.

Equal worst losing sequence in their history and Ratten still winless as coach  :D.

You've got to laugh at all that preseason hyped up trash being destroyed in just 3 weeks  :rollin.

Don't be like that MT.  :lol
The arrival of Judd was akin to the second coming of Geez. :rollin
All that tanking was so so worth it. Now losing has become a normal part of the culture with these kids and this footy club and no superstar recruitment will easily lift the team out of the bottom rungs of the ladder :help

Even Frawley who on this forum is so widely regarded as the biggest fraud since Milli Vanilli and Fairlie Arrow has got a better coaching record from round 8 2003 till the end of his tenure than poor old Ratts. :stupid

and what about those success starved Bluebagger fans who were talking premierships and dynasties that would rival and surpass Hawthorn from 83-91 Richmond from 67-80 and Melbourne from 55-64. Surely these poor folk need something to hang their hats on. :yawn

Like I said MT don't be like that just go the whole hog and kick the bastards so bloody hard that they will retire to their hovells and won't stick their heads out of there for years. Could not happen to a more worthy lot of Scumbuckets. :woohoo