Author Topic: Carlton-Judd threads [merged]  (Read 94854 times)

Ramps

Re: Judd threads [merged]
« Reply #675 on: October 10, 2007, 10:16:53 PM »
what's the trade like Jack

pick 3, 20 and Kennedy?

if so we missed out on a golden opportunity to get in on the deal.

grabbing carlton's pick 3 to let Judd slide through the PSD would have been gold  :-\

to do that deal it needed to be done on Monday, you cant do a deal like that Bluey later in the week. We didnt have any cards, the fact we kept it alive for 3 days is a decent effort. If we're smart we will take kids in the draft finish on the bottom again next year and finish the rebuild.

Passionfruit

« Reply #676 on: October 10, 2007, 10:19:05 PM »
You believe that the RFC a going to rise to the top overnight with Miller and Wallace the saviors, you are dreaming.
When have I ever said that?  It's you that wants the club to be instant successes.  You're the one who has been canning the club, every effing move they make.  You're the one who has the buddies in the president's club who has been undermining every move the club makes.  Not I my dear.  They have my full support, something you know nothing about at all.  You think if Sheeds gets a job at the club you will get a job.  Think agaiin  ;)
It's all about you, what you want.  You won't give those who are trying to get this club off the bottom a chance, but knew what the club was up against.   Read my signature.  Your the one who lives in the past, talking about the Andrew Kellaways of this world that we had to replace in order to proceed.  If Andrew Kellaway still holds grudges like you do for getting the behind, who gives a eff.  We're better off without him if that's his attitude and we're a darn better off without you.  Who cares if you've got every phone number in the AFL and ring them up and annoy the crap out of everyone with your constant calls lol.  Mate, if you only knew what the people you claim as being your mates say about you you would effin' die  :rollin

::) Oh dear ::)
You cant see the forest through the trees ::)
Andrew Kellaway bled yellow and black,

Passionfruit

« Reply #677 on: October 10, 2007, 10:20:19 PM »
what's the trade like Jack

pick 3, 20 and Kennedy?

if so we missed out on a golden opportunity to get in on the deal.

grabbing carlton's pick 3 to let Judd slide through the PSD would have been gold  :-\

C

I dont know. will find out though

Confirmed, pick 3 and 20 Plus Kennedy

Moi

« Reply #678 on: October 10, 2007, 10:23:52 PM »
You believe that the RFC a going to rise to the top overnight with Miller and Wallace the saviors, you are dreaming.
When have I ever said that?  It's you that wants the club to be instant successes.  You're the one who has been canning the club, every effing move they make.  You're the one who has the buddies in the president's club who has been undermining every move the club makes.  Not I my dear.  They have my full support, something you know nothing about at all.  You think if Sheeds gets a job at the club you will get a job.  Think agaiin  ;)
It's all about you, what you want.  You won't give those who are trying to get this club off the bottom a chance, but knew what the club was up against.   Read my signature.  Your the one who lives in the past, talking about the Andrew Kellaways of this world that we had to replace in order to proceed.  If Andrew Kellaway still holds grudges like you do for getting the behind, who gives a eff.  We're better off without him if that's his attitude and we're a darn better off without you.  Who cares if you've got every phone number in the AFL and ring them up and annoy the crap out of everyone with your constant calls lol.  Mate, if you only knew what the people you claim as being your mates say about you you would effin' die  :rollin

Obviously not enough if he's bagging the club like you say!

Passionfruit

« Reply #679 on: October 10, 2007, 10:25:31 PM »

Why dont you stick to the topic.
This is about Judd, not me or anyone else.

Ramps

« Reply #680 on: October 10, 2007, 10:26:19 PM »
West Coast still hasnt guaranteed themselves that they will get the player they want. Id suggest we ask for 3 and 13 in an attempt to get 3 and 20

Moi

« Reply #681 on: October 10, 2007, 10:29:37 PM »

Why dont you stick to the topic.
This is about Judd, not me or anyone else.

From someone who turns every thread into anti-Wallace-pro-Senile Sheeds, that's laughable  :rollin

Passionfruit

« Reply #682 on: October 10, 2007, 10:31:43 PM »
You just did it again,pointless going any further, come and see me in round 12 next year

Passionfruit

« Reply #683 on: October 10, 2007, 10:32:44 PM »
back to the topic once again,
Would think Judd would fit in well at Carlton

Moi

« Reply #684 on: October 10, 2007, 10:34:31 PM »
I hope he breaks his leg, his groin gets shrivelled up and Carlton get a huge bill!
Bliss!

Passionfruit

« Reply #685 on: October 10, 2007, 10:42:29 PM »
I hope he breaks his leg, his groin gets shrivelled up and Carlton get a huge bill!
Bliss!

You are sad, Chris Judd is a champion.  Fit ,he is the superior player in the game.
With support from Nick Stevens and Marc Murphy, he should fit in well down at Carlton.
What is sad if he came to punt road, he would only have Foley to support him, couldnt imagine guys like Kane Johnston and co supporting him, could you ?

Moi

« Reply #686 on: October 10, 2007, 10:43:47 PM »
Bliss!

You are sad, Chris Judd is a champion.  Fit ,he is the superior player in the game.
With support from Nick Stevens and Marc Murphy, he should fit in well down at Carlton.
What is sad if he came to punt road, he would only have Foley to support him, couldnt imagine guys like Kane Johnston and co supporting him, could you ?
Why should I respect someone who thinks we're scum?
Money hungry creep!

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #687 on: October 10, 2007, 10:45:51 PM »

Yeah but they're still going to have to have a defence.  Or dont Carlton care about that?

And the forward line, they're probably losing their up and coming KPP and Fev cant do it all.

No doubt there midfield is looking super but not much else still Jacky.

You couldnt say they're finals material next year.  :shh
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #688 on: October 10, 2007, 11:00:00 PM »
It will be interesting to see how good Judd really is without Kerr, Cousins, Fletcher, Priddis, Cox etc....
In Carlton's rabble he will probably end up being another Buckley or Hird, do all the work, look like a star and at the end of the day still lose the game.  :rollin
Carlton have a lot more buying to do before they are a team of any merit. Their backline is a shambles, Fev is the only real focal point up forward and he is erratic at best.

With Judd, Carlton with be like a V8 supercar on space savers.  :lol

Lets eff the Eagles and take Cotchin too.  :thumbsup

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #689 on: October 10, 2007, 11:47:21 PM »
It's gunna end in tears, get used to it.

Rich v Tankscum cheats brown paper bags Round 1 should be interesting, specially in the stands.