Author Topic: Richmnond must do this, and this will please MT and many of us  (Read 3112 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Re: Richmnond must do this, and this will please MT and many of us
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 08:52:41 AM »
I'm with most of you...If we Do a trade for moran, pick Cotchin @ 2 and then hopefully pick up Morton in the PSD.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 09:02:28 AM »

Gordons not gonna be happy with you Wayne, people like you and me and jacko we are alarmists lol.

Maybe we're hoping to go one better in the VFL this season. JON to the Coburg Ressies and McMahon to take his spot, and since Krakouer sounds like he's going, Rhan Hooper is the perfect replacement to crumb in the Coburg forward line.

It's so blantantly obvious to all but the RFC.

Collingwood, Dogs and Demons need a ruckman, so guess what, they're going after ruckmen!!!

Did Miller and co. notice our ruck stats for the year? Maybe because Foley got so used to and good at sharking opposition taps, that is our game plan now???

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Gordon Bennett

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 10:04:56 AM »
Did Miller and co. notice our ruck stats for the year?

that wouldn't have anything to do with our No.1 ruckman being unfit or unavailable for the bulk of the year, would it?

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 10:07:15 AM »
Did Miller and co. notice our ruck stats for the year?

that wouldn't have anything to do with our No.1 ruckman being unfit or unavailable for the bulk of the year, would it?

What I understand is that Simmonds will again be underdone due to his lung.

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 10:11:35 AM »
Can anyone tell me if Moran is more advanced that Patto or Gus in the development process??

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 12:17:18 PM »
We shouldn't pick up Cotchin to stick it up the Eagles but because he's a talented ready-to-go young onballer who just happens to be exactly what we need more of in the midfield. At the moment we only have Foley. 

West Coast knowing we'll most likely pick up Cale Morton with pick 2 meant they knew with pick 3 from Carlton they can still get Cotchin who they actually want. There was no need to push Carlton for pick 1.

I agree we should just hold onto our first and second round picks and bring another batch of kids through as that is what the top clubs did/do each year. However those inside the club seem to want to repeat the same mistakes of the past and trade away good picks for other clubs' offcuts :help.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd