Author Topic: Membership 2008 - new club record  (Read 33962 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Membership 2008
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2007, 05:44:41 PM »
i "paid" for mine yesterday ... all abroad now !
Good stuff torch  :thumbsup
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2007, 09:58:48 PM »
anyone know how we are travelling heard that the hawks have something like 10,000-12,000 already...even the drip fed club like the bullies have 12,000 odd already....

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2007, 08:04:15 AM »
anyone know how we are travelling heard that the hawks have something like 10,000-12,000 already...even the drip fed club like the bullies have 12,000 odd already....

They started theirs about 3 weeks before us so its likely they would already be able to count the sign-ups quicker.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline True Thylacine

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2007, 03:29:50 PM »

In my household "She Who Must be Obeyed" is a rampant Hawker and I spotted their strategy, very interesting.  They send all the membership goodies in a pretty box with a hawk on the front, then ask for it to be returned if you choose not to be a member.  Obviously if it is damaged or bits missing in any way you pay. Also are advertising their pants off down here hoping for more Tassie Hawks.   

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2007, 07:46:53 PM »

I heard today that it aint going to bad - no numbers though

Well that's what I gleened from 1/ being on hold for about 8 minutes  :P and the kid I spoke too ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2007, 05:36:09 PM »
Hi one-eyed,

Our membership thermometer will be added to our website shortly.

Our current totals as of 10th of December are as follows:
Ticketed: 11986
Non-Ticketed: 2909

Kind Regards,

Sally Layton
Supporter Operations Manager
Ph:  (03) 9426 4421
Fax: (03) 9421 2905
Richmond Football Club
Punt Road Oval, Richmond VIC 3121       

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2007, 06:02:45 PM »
Seems we are holding our numbers from last year despite the memberships being sent out later this year and coming off a wooden spoon. In fact we could be slightly ahead  :o as we're just under 12,000 and it's only the 10/12/07.

Same time last year:
15/12/06 - over 11,000
20/12/06 - broke through 13,000 for the first time

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2007, 07:15:53 PM »
I think will have similar numbers to last year despite the spoon

There is genuine excitement around the Tiges at the moment (for alot of people at least  ;D)

Oh yeah and I've renewed my Player Club membership today. I am a player sponsor once more :thumbsup

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2007, 10:00:05 PM »
Hi one-eyed,

Our membership thermometer will be added to our website shortly.

Our current totals as of 10th of December are as follows:
Ticketed: 11986
Non-Ticketed: 2909

Kind Regards,

Sally Layton
Supporter Operations Manager
Ph:  (03) 9426 4421
Fax: (03) 9421 2905
Richmond Football Club
Punt Road Oval, Richmond VIC 3121       

excellent figure....just got back from WA good to see DG get a call up, had a nice little wager with my mate from MFC.  :clapping

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2007, 10:41:30 PM »

There is genuine excitement around the Tiges at the moment (for alot of people at least  ;D)

Oh yeah and I've renewed my Player Club membership today. I am a player sponsor once more :thumbsup
Great stuff WP  :thumbsup

The preseason is a good time to be a Tiger supporter. No games to remind us of reality lol. Seriously I think people can see the Club is progressing forward with most of the decisions it is making and it will eventually pay off on-field in a few years.

Offline F0551L

• One Eyed Richmond Gold member "eat em alive" Marching on to Victory in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
Re: Membership 2008 / Player sponsor
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2007, 01:49:54 AM »
Hi  does any one have anything to say regarding the player sponsorship thing  I am tossing up the idea to go in as an "option B" and help out one of the new boys, living in WA i suppose I wont get to too many games except at Subi but still would like to support the club a bit more than just the interstate m/ship  how much does $550 help out a player
how many of you do this ? 
cheers  632 RFC

EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2007, 08:40:27 AM »
 :pray

Hopefully Santa brings me a renewal!

:santa
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Mini Tiger

• Future Richmond star
  • Is that a change on the horizon?
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2007, 12:31:10 PM »
I am going in to the RFC to pay mine tonight. I have not got my renewal yet...  :P

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2007, 10:32:35 PM »
Hi  does any one have anything to say regarding the player sponsorship thing  I am tossing up the idea to go in as an "option B" and help out one of the new boys, living in WA i suppose I wont get to too many games except at Subi but still would like to support the club a bit more than just the interstate m/ship  how much does $550 help out a player
cheers  632 RFC

I am not quite sure what you mean by "how much does it help out a player?"

The money from the Player Club (player sponsorship) whether it be option A or Option B does not directly go to the player. It is a membership category that the club puts under its "Coterie Groups" banner, therefore all the money goes to the club.

They only thing that directly impacts on a player is your name goes on their locker. there is of course the other benefits in option B like the Player dinner etc. The dinner is a great night

The best thing about Player club is the supporters get to met the players one on one. And in some of cases you can really get know your player well. The dinner is great for this. I know that when I go and watch Coburg for example my sponsored player always comes up and has a chat. I actually think it is a great benefit to the players as well - those who make the effort :thumbsup

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2007, 11:32:32 PM »
cheers  632 RFC

I am not quite sure what you mean by "how much does it help out a player?"

The money from the Player Club (player sponsorship) whether it be option A or Option B does not directly go to the player. It is a membership category that the club puts under its "Coterie Groups" banner, therefore all the money goes to the club.

They only thing that directly impacts on a player is your name goes on their locker. there is of course the other benefits in option B like the Player dinner etc. The dinner is a great night

The best thing about Player club is the supporters get to met the players one on one. And in some of cases you can really get know your player well. The dinner is great for this. I know that when I go and watch Coburg for example my sponsored player always comes up and has a chat. I actually think it is a great benefit to the players as well - those who make the effort :thumbsup

Sounds sensational when you do it as an individual.  I guess you wont be telling us who judging by your posts but do you continue to try to sponsor the same player or mix it up each year?
EAT EM ALIVE!