Author Topic: Wallace and Miller's annual reports  (Read 8063 times)

Moi

Re: Wallace and Miller's annual reports
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2007, 07:57:47 PM »

LOL thats not bad from you Moi, im looking forward to Jackos response lol. Moi is now doing comedy lol.
Just don't tell Tiga, that was a shocking photo manipulatin lol  :rollin

Ramps

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2007, 07:59:59 PM »
You could almost win post of the month with that Moi.

Moi

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2007, 08:07:35 PM »
Oh and I just call it how I see it, we are 3 or 4 years away yet -2008 looks like a tough year. Look forward to Natanui and Rich.
Oh, I can live with people's opinions unless I think they have an ulterior motive, Ramps  ;)
And I don't think you do so if that's what you think, I just hope you're wrong.
I don't think we'll make the finals, but I saw enough at the end of the season to think we might go up a rung or two.  I couldn't stand another year like this one, so bugger the draft picks.  I'm trying to think positive  :pray

Passionfruit

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2007, 08:30:15 PM »
I get the feeling whether people like it or not that that Jacko will be proven correct again. We will have another tough year again in 2008. We need another year on the bottom to get another 2 or 3 quality youngsters in anyway. I think R11 or R12 we will really be struggling but that may not necessarily be a bad thing down the track.

Thank you

Passionfruit

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2007, 08:31:38 PM »

LOL thats not bad from you Moi, im looking forward to Jackos response lol. Moi is now doing comedy lol.
Just don't tell Tiga, that was a shocking photo manipulatin lol  :rollin

True to form, another personal insult.
Anyway, have changed clubs smart arse!

Passionfruit

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2007, 08:33:56 PM »
Oh and I just call it how I see it, we are 3 or 4 years away yet -2008 looks like a tough year. Look forward to Natanui and Rich.
Oh, I can live with people's opinions unless I think they have an ulterior motive, Ramps  ;)
And I don't think you do so if that's what you think, I just hope you're wrong.
I don't think we'll make the finals, but I saw enough at the end of the season to think we might go up a rung or two.  I couldn't stand another year like this one, so bugger the draft picks.  I'm trying to think positive  :pray

Did you go to game ? ::)
You only went to games at the G. which makes 8 home games.
Yeah, you seen heaps of the tiges ::)
You said you dont go to the dome, dont blame you., they usually get flogged there by quicker teams ::)

richmondrules

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2007, 09:30:04 PM »
Do realise how bitter your posts make you appear Jackstar? It's not a good look. If you were like this while you were at the RCF there is little wonder that you are no longer there. I'd get rid of someone with that sort of attitude if they were working for me, and I'm a softy.

there is a rule in business that i always stick with, never employee people with a negative attitude because eventually it will spread like a cancer.

sorry Jackstar it just gets repetitive after awhile...

No offence RRROFO, I dont think you would employ people and I dont think you would be a senior management type? Could be wrong?
I run a business TWICE the size of the RFC champ.
Everything is positive in our business and we dont finish on the bottom, we are achievers and dont revert to spin doctoring.!

I don't think you are talking to me unless you are still worried about my first post, and I don't really think what I do or don't do is particularly important to this discussion. I have nothing to prove and I am secure enough in myself not to need to justify by position in life or business. Believe what you need to believe, my life will remain unaffected.  :) I am sure you are very successful, good luck with your ventures, I mean that sincerely.

Passionfruit

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2007, 09:38:32 PM »
Do realise how bitter your posts make you appear Jackstar? It's not a good look. If you were like this while you were at the RCF there is little wonder that you are no longer there. I'd get rid of someone with that sort of attitude if they were working for me, and I'm a softy.

there is a rule in business that i always stick with, never employee people with a negative attitude because eventually it will spread like a cancer.

sorry Jackstar it just gets repetitive after awhile...

No offence RRROFO, I dont think you would employ people and I dont think you would be a senior management type? Could be wrong?
I run a business TWICE the size of the RFC champ.
Everything is positive in our business and we dont finish on the bottom, we are achievers and dont revert to spin doctoring.!

I don't think you are talking to me unless you are still worried about my first post, and I don't really think what I do or don't do is particularly important to this discussion. I have nothing to prove and I am secure enough in myself not to need to justify by position in life or business. Believe what you need to believe, my life will remain unaffected.  :) I am sure you are very successful, good luck with your ventures, I mean that sincerely.

richmondrules

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2007, 09:46:19 PM »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2007, 09:56:52 PM »
Cut out all the personal crap people  >:( :banghead ::). We don't want to have  lock this thread.

BACK TO DISCUSSING TO TOPIC!  >:(

Passionfruit

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2007, 10:13:15 PM »
Yep. Take note Moi. no more personal insults.

Passionfruit

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2007, 10:14:26 PM »
Hey one-eyed, you are better off locking the thread, you cant have an opinion here anymore without being slagged on!

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2007, 10:23:07 PM »
Hey one-eyed, you are better off locking the thread, you cant have an opinion here anymore without being slagged on!

Jack

Sorry, I've been busy with the BBQ and the NZ wine.
Do you need someone to stick up for you?

I'm here buddy.

:thumbsup

Moi

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2007, 10:57:46 PM »

Jack

I'm here buddy.

How sweet  ::)

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2007, 11:05:15 PM »

Jack

I'm here buddy.

How sweet  ::)

Just the sort of bloke I am.