Author Topic: 2008 Non-Richmond games  (Read 31728 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: 2008 Non-Richmond games
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2008, 10:38:28 PM »
Bomber fans aren't too happy :whistle lol

if we continue to play the game style matthew knights has made us play then we deserve the wooden spoon. the game style is not one that will win you a premiership its half a game style. Im sick of watching us play this way and constantly concede 150 points. its the worst way to watch you team play.
injuries are not an excuse anymore, yes we have no lucas or fletcher, but the area we are losing is in the middle and thats no suprise, no midfield pressure will jsut make our defence crumble like it has the past 4 weeks

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10913782&postcount=2
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2008, 10:45:33 PM »
Bomber fans aren't too happy :whistle lol

if we continue to play the game style matthew knights has made us play then we deserve the wooden spoon. the game style is not one that will win you a premiership its half a game style. Im sick of watching us play this way and constantly concede 150 points. its the worst way to watch you team play.
injuries are not an excuse anymore, yes we have no lucas or fletcher, but the area we are losing is in the middle and thats no suprise, no midfield pressure will jsut make our defence crumble like it has the past 4 weeks

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10913782&postcount=2

:thatsgold

Goodness gracious me - when they were winning it was the best game plan they'd seen in years now it's junk.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2008, 11:00:56 PM »
Only took them 7 weeks but it is official.
Essendon fans have progressed from Stage 1 (Heads In The Sand)
to stage 2 (Fear)

Stage 2 Fear,
Maybe if I took the time to take all the sand out of my eyes then I would not have obstructed vision and really know what my plight is and the path I am going down. Oh no we can't be that crap. I know Collingwood are and Carlton and Richmond have won spoons but not us. Hang on a sec what do we have here? Is that a real turd or just a polly waffle someone irresponsibly left behind? Oh no its a piece of poo. Why is it here and what does it mean? We are Essendon we don't have poo here. Our players are quality and of a high standard and if they had names from the Bible they would be Gods too. What is happening is Rome burning and is Nero playing his fiddle?

Will be very interested to see how long it takes before we hear or see/read terms like coach under fire, crisis at Windy Hill in the paper or on TV.  :ROTFL

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #153 on: May 06, 2008, 02:19:10 PM »
 :thumbsup to stage 2 HT74 lol

They've got a thread on bomberblitz trying to convince themselves they aren't the new Richmond regarding their recruiting ...

http://www.bomberblitz.com/forum/index.php?s=440dcbd2569a8de24a93049573c0be30&showtopic=41146

And they are already booking their September holidays  :lol

http://www.bomberblitz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41101

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #154 on: May 17, 2008, 12:26:04 AM »
Bloody Milne!  Has a day out against us then tonight it's back to his usual gone  missing self :banghead.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Light tower at Carrara sabotaged
« Reply #155 on: May 17, 2008, 11:30:56 PM »
Ch 10 reported tonight that one of the Light Towers at Carrara was sabotaged during the last quarter of the Roos Eagles game. A wire was cut which turned off the light and they had to play the last 4 minutes with one corner of the ground darker than the others.

So much for security AFL  :wallywink.

Moi

I Feel Sick
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2008, 08:36:33 PM »
Pies are up by 45 points on Cats :scream

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: I Feel Sick
« Reply #157 on: May 24, 2008, 07:17:54 PM »
Pies are up by 45 points on Cats :scream
I know one player doesn't make up 80 points but Chapman is the player Geelong can least afford to lose. He provides that lift when they need it. He kept the pussies in it against us early when we were on top before blowing us away when they finally gained control of the game. The Cats were flat as a tack last night. You wonder how much playing in the wet conditions affected them. Hopefully it doesn't affect us tonight and we come to play.

As for the Pies, I hate to say it but that's the best they have ever played. Close to 100 tackles wasn't it?!  :o

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2008, 09:37:55 PM »
Bombers giving the Crows a run for their money. Makes our comprehensive win last week look better.

Reckon Burton is in a bit of trouble for charging in and hitting Lonergan (I think it was) high. Tribunal is pretty hot on protecting the player with his head over the ball. Good for us if Burton cops a week.

Offline F0551L

• One Eyed Richmond Gold member "eat em alive" Marching on to Victory in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2008, 10:21:56 PM »
Bombers giving the Crows a run for their money. Makes our comprehensive win last week look better.

on last weeks results the bummers should be all over the crows  esp as they lost to team which was placed 12th crows lost to team placed 15th
EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2008, 11:59:19 PM »
The Crows just got home but they were pretty ordinary once again. That and the slippery conditions made the game close. Hard to believe they have won 7 games. Shutdown Burton and tag out Porplyzia and Macleod and their scoring dries up. If the tribunal are consistent then we shouldn't have to worry about him anyway.

Tigermonk

« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2008, 12:15:02 AM »
Crows was pathetic tonight
2 weeks in a row l'm surprised they beat Essendon

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #162 on: May 31, 2008, 06:49:10 PM »
If we can steal a win tomorrow, next week against the Crows becomes a huge game and we'll be show especially if Burton is rubbed out. 

The Hawks have been flat the past 2 weeks too. They got smacked by the Doggies today. 31 scoring shots to 14. Buddy and Roughead were their only scoring options.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #163 on: May 31, 2008, 11:09:19 PM »
Tim Lane should be banned from calling Carlton games.  :chuck :chuck
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #164 on: June 01, 2008, 06:34:02 PM »
Tim Lane should be banned from calling Carlton games.  :chuck :chuck
Shocking wasn't he last night. Whinging about frees all night. He even made Walls sound unbiased at times.

What a one-sided weekend of footy. Bottom 8 teams left, right and centre copping embarrassing hidings.