Author Topic: 2008 Non-Richmond games  (Read 31754 times)

Little Jackie

Re: Rich v Norf
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2008, 08:17:45 PM »
Didnt say the bombers were Brilliant if you care to have a look at my post ::) ::)  ( iactually said they were good today and well done to Knighta I might add)
Whats really funny about most of you that you dont respect others teams at all.
You bag all of the other 15 clubs, have a look in your own back yard I reckon.
Whats really funny as well was Plough bagging the hawks a few years ago,  :lol  Most people here bag them , guess what, they will play finals with the team they have

bushranger

« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2008, 08:21:15 PM »
If we play with the same gussto and attitude to the ball as we did againt Carltank we should have a fairer than better chance of beating Norf. But we will still need all their big name players to be out of the game like they were today. But I still will say we will win, just like Arnie would say.  :gotigers

Moi

« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2008, 09:03:31 PM »
Whats really funny as well was Plough bagging the hawks a few years ago,  :lol  Most people here bag them , guess what, they will play finals with the team they have
They tanked for years and reaped the benefits.  Not rocket science and definitely not to be admired like you do
And at the time Wallace "might" have commented (say might because I don't remember him bagging them, but I'm sure he did to you  ::) they may well have been crap.  Why bring it up here?  Pointless comment
And what's really hysterical  ::) is you can't even comment on your own club winning but are in luv with another and post here.  Why I don't know.  Can give you the url for Bomberblitz if you like.

Only thing you had to say about our win was to comment on Deledio's hair lol

Don't bag us because we only want to comment about "our" club as if it's some sort of crime.  It ain't.

Little Jackie

« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2008, 09:14:12 PM »
They tanked for years and reaped the benefits.  Not rocket science and definitely not to be admired like you do
And at the time Wallace "might" have commented (say might because I don't remember him bagging them, but I'm sure he did to you  ::) they may well have been crap.  Why bring it up here?  Pointless comment
And what's really hysterical  ::) is you can't even comment on your own club winning but are in luv with another and post here.  Why I don't know.  Can give you the url for Bomberblitz if you like.

Only thing you had to say about our win was to comment on Deledio's hair lol

Don't bag us because we only want to comment about "our" club as if it's some sort of crime.  It ain't.
Boy, could I tell you a thing or two ::)
Any furthmore, thursday nights game was of poor standard, or didnt you go ??

Little Jackie

« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2008, 09:16:38 PM »
Hey, Moi, good to see Captain Kane respects the club too :o

Moi

« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2008, 09:18:18 PM »
Assuming I was interested  ::)

Little Jackie

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2008, 09:20:09 PM »
Assuming I was interested  ::)
You are , and furthermore, you wouldnt be happy either

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2008, 09:33:36 PM »
Didnt say the bombers were Brilliant if you care to have a look at my post ::) ::)  ( iactually said they were good today and well done to Knighta I might add)
You bag all of the other 15 clubs, have a look in your own back yard I reckon.

It still doesn't change my point. Despite similar style wins - Richmond won because Carlton faded badly yet Essendon won because they were good. Spot the contradiction  ::). You do realise when the bombers finished 15th in 2006 they pumped the reigning premiers in round 1 and Lloyd kicked 9. Someone's getting carried away after one game :rollin. I have always said we'd finish bottom 4 this year. I know where we are at unlike those at Windy Hill who are talking finals/top 4.

I respect other teams who have actually done something to earn that respect. I think the current Geelong side is one of the best sides ever. Barring a lot of injuries they'll go back-to-back. So to say I don't rate other clubs is crap. I just judge on substance not hype. Top 4 wasn't it last year for the bombers and the year before that :sleep.

Anyway this thread is about Richmond playing North next week. Who gives a stuff about Essendon  :sleep.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Little Jackie

« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2008, 09:39:05 PM »
You said the Bombers were "'Brilliant"not me? Or arent you MT anymore ? ::)

Moi

« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2008, 09:43:10 PM »
:rollin

Little Jackie

« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2008, 09:45:41 PM »
:rollin
:rollin :rollin ::)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2008, 09:49:11 PM »
I watched the whole game today and apart from the first quarter I thought the bombers played pretty well. There were passengers in their side but I was very impressed with McVeigh and Lovett-Murray who had a real fire in his belly and his tackling was inspirational. You can tell that some players are responding to Knights style of coaching especially players like Hille.
North looked a little thin on the ground. If we can shut down the likes of Harvey, Simpson and Grant, we could come close to beating them. Without these 3 they appear to have no other inspirational players.

Little Jackie

« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2008, 09:51:20 PM »
I watched the whole game today and apart from the first quarter I thought the bombers played pretty well. There were passengers in their side but I was very impressed with McVeigh and Lovett-Murray who had a real fire in his belly and his tackling was inspirational. You can tell that some players are responding to Knights style of coaching especially players like Hille.
North looked a little thin on the ground. If we can shut down the likes of Harvey, Simpson and Grant, we could come close to beating them. Without these 3 they appear to have no other inspirational players.

Thank you Tiga :thumbsup

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2008, 09:52:53 PM »
My God Jack..I have agreed with you twice in one night!!!  :o I think I need a Bex and a good lie down!  :lol :rollin

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2008, 09:58:36 PM »
I was being sarcastic given you have dismissed our win so easily. It was you who have said our game was a poor standard whereas the game at the dome was "one of the quickest games you would see". Did you miss North missing targets and moving like snails today lol. You can only play the opposition before you and both sides ran over the top of their respective ones. Essendon were good today after falling behind 27 points but so was Richmond's on Thursday night after falling 4 goals down. I'm not the one rubbishing a winner over the weekend that kicked 12 of the last 14 goals in the game  ::).    
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd