Author Topic: FACT!  (Read 6161 times)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: FACT!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 08:47:55 AM »
i think many misunderstand jack,  yes i have stirred him online, but privately he knows im just being a poo stirrer. jack does not take delight in our falures. i have spoken to him a few times and he loves the rfc, and because he loves teh club , it hurts him like all of us to see the pathetic displays year in yr out.
jack would love to be proven wrong and see us win a premiership, but atm he calls it as he sees it, and if we were all realistic we would all admit that we are as crap as always and this "train wreck" is still a "wreck"
terry has a very short time to prove us wrong, and if he does, jack will still be around to support
just my opinion, may not be fact only jack can confirm that

but fact is i love u moi lol

Moi

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 08:56:12 AM »
i think many misunderstand jack,  yes i have stirred him online, but privately he knows im just being a pooh stirrer. jack does not take delight in our falures. i have spoken to him a few times and he loves the rfc, and because he loves teh club , it hurts him like all of us to see the pathetic displays year in yr out.
jack would love to be proven wrong and see us win a premiership, but atm he calls it as he sees it, and if we were all realistic we would all admit that we are as crap as always and this "train wreck" is still a "wreck"
terry has a very short time to prove us wrong, and if he does, jack will still be around to support
just my opinion, may not be fact only jack can confirm that

but fact is i love u moi lol
But we know that's just not so, otherwise he wouldn't have come out this time last year and trashed the club.
Your next theory?

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 09:00:57 AM »
is that because we were so successful?

Moi

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 09:14:17 AM »
Well, that's just the point, we're rebuilding and he knows it.
To go on the transformation we have been over the last couple of years - a youth policy - we were bound for a few lean years.
He knows it, you know it, everyone knows it, but some are conveniently, for their own agenda, ignoring that.
If Terry has a terrible year as he did last year, he will probably have to be shown the door.
But if he has success, some improvement in the players he's drafted, then you'd have to say what he's doing is working.  If not, he gets shown the door.
Either way, he should be congratulated on the brave path he took, not condemned IMO

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 10:48:46 AM »
do u think if players like jon or our captain play a blinder jack or any of us would not come out and say well done that was a great performance.
for me personally im the first to put my hand up when we play a good game and congratulate the players but with rfc its few and far between.
We as members deserve better from the RFC and 4 years with wallace is enough. IF there is no improvement by round 8, which i seriously doubt there will be then he must go. The next coach will rebuild again, without 6 senior players and off we go again, another building phase
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

richmondrules

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 11:15:05 AM »
Whether Jack's right or wrong, X, I think most people find it disturbing the delight he takes in every failure, always ready to jump on and condemn the club.
Doesn't post for ages and then at the first opportunity he's there like clockwork having a go.
And even though he says he's a supporter through and through  ::) you never get the impression he would like to be proven wrong.

It would be great to be a united club, a united OER, just for once. 

I understand what you are saying about Jack but I don't think it is 100% true. I do actually think he does supports the RFC but he does have a problem with a huge number of people. Talk about having an axe to grid. Don't think he takes pleasure in the RFC failing but I think there are certain people he can't get over, and his joy in seeing them fail out weighs his sadness in Richmond failing. Makes him look bitter which he also denies.

Oh maybe you're right, maybe he does hate the RFC. I don't know or care.  :-\

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 11:27:14 AM »
Maybe this thread should have been named JACK! not FACT! ::)

Moi

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 11:48:16 AM »
Maybe this thread should have been named JACK! not FACT! ::)

:rollin

;)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2008, 12:48:14 PM »
moi i understand all about rebuilding, we have been rebuilding for decades

and i know terry has turned over alot of players

but what we do know is that he has replaced many with duds, and continually selects unskilled no hopers to play with us

when will terry finally wake and realise he is screwing up

Moi

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 12:59:15 PM »
moi i understand all about rebuilding, we have been rebuilding for decades

and i know terry has turned over alot of players

but what we do know is that he has replaced many with duds, and continually selects unskilled no hopers to play with us

when will terry finally wake and realise he is screwing up
Sack the recruiter then.  Hire new development staff. 

It could be a combination of factors other than one person.  And I would hate to cut off my nose despite my face by getting rid of Wallace when it could be any number of factors that need fixing.  So instead of sacking him mid season which doesn't help the club or anyone, have a review at the end of the year. 

We need a review of the club if we don't improve this year - maybe from the outside looking in - because what Wallace did IMO was the right moves.  What he did was right, but maybe the execution wasn't.

Who knows.  But we all know fighting and factions have never worked at our club.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 01:37:54 PM »
This thread now seems to be off on a different topic now

FACT!  :'(
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ox

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 01:38:56 PM »
my last post on the ohter thread was written b4 i saw WPs'.

Fact.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 01:42:06 PM »
my last post on the ohter thread was written b4 i saw WPs'.

Fact.

I believe ya :thumbsup

FACT!

;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Moi

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 01:43:10 PM »
Was fun while it lasted - FACT  :lol

Offline Z-28

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 04:58:26 PM »
Well, that's just the point, we're rebuilding and he knows it.
To go on the transformation we have been over the last couple of years - a youth policy - we were bound for a few lean years.
He knows it, you know it, everyone knows it, but some are conveniently, for their own agenda, ignoring that.
If Terry has a terrible year as he did last year, he will probably have to be shown the door.
But if he has success, some improvement in the players he's drafted, then you'd have to say what he's doing is working.  If not, he gets shown the door.
Either way, he should be congratulated on the brave path he took, not condemned IMO

he was given a 5 year contract, hardly call it "brave"