Author Topic: Least Favorite Team  (Read 1796 times)

Offline F0551L

• One Eyed Richmond Gold member "eat em alive" Marching on to Victory in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
Re: Least Favorite Team
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 05:00:53 PM »

:thumbsup  your on the money there WA T

west coast for me     :banghead :banghead :chuck :chuck
 absolutely loath them, their arrogance and narrowmindedness
for gods sake its a national comp grow up and get over it

wish we had a smiley for vent spleen   :lol

Couldn't agree any more with you mate, I F****** hate them with so much passion  >:( >:( >:(. I hate everything about them and their crappy one eyed, we are the only team in the comp supporters. I need to go and take a valium now because of this thread and did I mention the fact that I F****** hate the Eagles and their supporters!! :shh
EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 05:01:19 PM »
Carlton :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck :chuck

Tigermonk

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 07:29:27 PM »
St Kilda.
Daylight the rest.
Most of their supporters are arrogant youths who wouldn't know a premiership if it jumped up and bit them.

Yeah sure are the Saints they be my 3rd team always hated there cocky supporters who have nothing to be cocky about
l used to watch alot of Saints games at Morrabbin when l lived in the area

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 09:24:31 PM »
Lots of arrogant Bummers supporters up here.  Should have been able to vote for more than one team though.  Throw in Collingwood, Carlton, Hawthorn and Port.

I thought about it julz but what fun would that be, Ilike to think of myself as a typical tigers supporter and would have voted for ALL the teams listed

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 10:59:07 PM »
Pies followed closely by Carlton. In the 80's I hated Carlton with a passion because of 82 but their struggles in recent times being on par with us has put the Pies ahead just because they think they are the greatest when they've done sweet bugger all for 50 years.

Hawks and Saints the newbies due entirely to their smartalec loudmouth supporters.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2008, 12:21:13 AM »
Carlscum first by a long way. Lying cheating stealing scumbuckets.
Skunks second. Glorified mediocrity.
North Melbourne- Characterless footy club with characterless people running it and characterless fans. I agree with the earlier post when you are the roos you have nothing to be arrogant about. I hope they fail in their bid to stay in Melbourne. Pull the pin on them and do us all a favour.
And any onr of these teams Dogs Saints, won 1 flag in their history and just because we have had a generation of no success where do they get off telling me on the virtues of my club. Would know what a premiership was rhose fans??????????
Hawks do not get me started. Can someone tell me if its still 1986 because if it aint Hawk fans for years have been trying to tell me that it still is :lol

bushranger

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2008, 09:35:13 AM »
I hate Adelaide then Port Adelaide and equal with the Pies. The rest are at equal footings. And I dispise all team we play on the day.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2008, 09:53:04 AM »
Kangas

Nothing club, waste of space, but with very arrogant players, administration that always seem to rub me the wrong way for some reason.

Carey, King, Archer - I hated the fact that owned us for the period they played, but how piis-poor we were to let them  :banghead  And I hated Keith Greig for pinching KB's Brownlow lol.  At the time, I think admins from both clubs came to blows on the night of the Brownlow  :rollin

Can't stand Kekovich and Alan Aylett and everyone connected with that mob.  So Greg Miller better watch it if he doesn't come good this year lol.

They bought their premierships in the '70s with the 10 year player rule.

They have no supporters, will never have any and should be packed away and dropped off the planet.

Do I like them?  Err no  :rollin

:clapping :clapping :clapping

Agree 1000%

then St Kilda
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)