Author Topic: Selected team for round 2  (Read 2343 times)

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
Re: Selected team for round 2
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2008, 06:59:14 PM »
why is Hyde in the team ???

if he is there to tag someone ... we have Jackson and Polo ...

why isn't Morton or Edwards in the team ???

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2008, 07:10:52 PM »
phew!

Ditto  :rollin

Dunno who hates Tivs more lol

BTW, whats with Edwards being out. I really don't understand. On talent who demands a place IMO and if he has been named, even as an emergency who should have some fitness behind him. Makes no sense to me why he was left out ???

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2008, 07:18:40 PM »
I think we needed someone to rotate through the midfield and Edwards may be assessed to be too lean too play that role at the moment (not that Polo is a huge hulk of a man ;)). Our run through the centre and strength and determination around the stoppages played a huge role in our win last week. Also our fitness through the middle allowed us to leave the Carlton midfield struggling in our wake in the final quarter and also gave our midfielders time to better deliver to the big fellow down forward.

So why I would probably prefer to see Edwards over Hyde I can understand the choice.

Stripes

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2008, 12:19:46 AM »
Good to see Polo in.

BTW, whats with Edwards being out. I really don't understand. On talent who demands a place IMO and if he has been named, even as an emergency who should have some fitness behind him. Makes no sense to me why he was left out ???
Word at training a couple of weeks ago was along with the slight quad injury Shane added weight quickly over summer (6kgs) and it's taken the edge off his pace to find the ball.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd