Author Topic: Media Articles and Stats: Forgettable half ends Tiger hopes  (Read 8033 times)

Little Jackie

Re: Media Articles and Stats: Forgettable half ends Tiger hopes
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 06:46:31 PM »
Wallet did say he was going to play runand carry direct style football, he must of meant the warm ups before the game :lol
Our game plan is like Basketball. Now where is Sheeds, lol

Tigermonk

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 07:19:41 PM »
Wallet did say he was going to play runand carry direct style football, he must of meant the warm ups before the game :lol
Our game plan is like Basketball. Now where is Sheeds, lol

l did mention that about Sheeds somewhere else here today. l Reckon Sheeds is sitting at home plotting his side & tasks when he takes over

Offline crouchingtiger

• Tiger Rookie
  • if ya don't mind umpire!
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 09:21:50 PM »
 >:( Matty White was not crap.what game were you at moron.he gave us plenty in our forward 50 with his tenacity and endeavour to get to the contest.Bowden (15 HB),Tambling(12 HB) and Pettifer must all go this week,handballing to stationary players.the hand ball from Joel to Medhurst still lingers in my mind...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 09:59:40 PM »
matt white was crap

He was the only one in the whole bloody team I saw try to and did at times put pressure on Collingwood as they got it down the field with ease, X.

Might not have got the stats but stuff, he was one of the only players to care about his man.  The rest of our midfielders haven't heard of accountability it seems.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 10:02:59 PM »
matt white was crap

He was the only one in the whole bloody team I saw try to and did at times put pressure on Collingwood as they got it down the field with ease, X.

Might not have got the stats but eff, he was one of the only players to care about his man.  The rest of our midfielders haven't heard of accountability it seems.

Agree - I thought he worked hard in trying to put some bllody defensive pressure on ... he was one of a just handful
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Tigers are in trouble - Crackers Keenan (Geel. Addy)
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2008, 03:03:11 PM »
OPINION: Tigers are in trouble
Crackers Keenan
Geelong Advertiser
08Apr08

WHAT is going to happen at Richmond?

The Tigers are on the road to Fremantle this week. I received a phone call from Mark Harvey on Sunday morning wanting the full report on their player set-up. Of course he had his spy there as well, but what I saw troubled me. Richmond really hasn't got a game plan. Kick it to Richo or kick it to Nathan Brown, who was getting slaughtered by Heath Shaw.

I watched as they ran around handballing in a circle, then just lost it. Collingwood took the ball and kicked a goal.

Don't get me wrong, Collingwood is a pretty good side. The Pies are unselfish, kick the ball long and get it into their forwards.

Sure they have got some deficiencies. Anthony Rocca's ability to chase has almost disappeared and their centre clearance work was shocking on Sunday.

But Richmond looks like it is going nowhere. I can't really see it winning any of their next seven or eight games.

I'm opposed to sacking any coach during the year, but I think at the end of this year a restructure of the club has got to take place.

The type of football that Richmond plays after four years under Terry Wallace will not see them rise out of the bottom four. It can't; its style cannot win consistently, let alone win a premiership.

It's all been very messy at Richmond for the last few years and will continue to be so.

It is sad to see such a proud club as the Tigers battling down the bottom of the ladder.

Carlton is also down there, but on Saturday night it unveiled a player called Matthew Kreuzer, who by his debut could be anything. The Blues, at least, have something to build on. And with Fevola now off the grog and kicking eight goals, they might be competitive. But the poor old Tigers, they have a few mid-height players  and not much else.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/article/2008/04/08/12864_geelong_sports.html

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: Tigers are in trouble - Crackers Keenan (Geel. Addy)
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2008, 03:30:25 PM »
Carlton is also down there, but on Saturday night it unveiled a player called Matthew Kreuzer, who by his debut could be anything. The Blues, at least, have something to build on. And with Fevola now off the grog and kicking eight goals, they might be competitive. But the poor old Tigers, they have a few mid-height players  and not much else.

So unveil Trent Cotchin and everything will be ok?  ::)
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2008, 04:03:06 PM »
l did mention that about Sheeds somewhere else here today. l Reckon Sheeds is sitting at home plotting his side & tasks when he takes over

He is Tigermonk, I have surveillance footage of what he's been doing...

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 03:06:08 PM »

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/tiger_man_nemesis/Sheeds.jpg
LOL Bolton being in that side. Sheeds' pet.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2008, 03:26:49 PM »

l dont think Sheeds would have JON & Meyer in his side  :rollin they be taken out back & dropped in the sewrage pit never to be found again
but good one Wayne  :lol it gave me a giggle  :rollin