Author Topic: Caro guarantees Wallace won't be sacked midseason  (Read 5925 times)

Little Jackie

Re: Caro guarantees Wallace won't be sacked midseason
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 11:32:43 AM »
what is extremely funny about all this is that if you ask someone from the club, they think things are fine :chuck :chuck

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 12:19:13 PM »
We wont have any supporters or sponsors by then.

Doubt it.
You think obviously are thinking for the short term Jack and a few token wins will appease despite the risk of losing pick 1?

Wallace stays until the end of the year.
 I'd prefer he walks rather than have to sack him anyway.
Every week he's there he's under more pressure to resign.
That's good.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 12:58:10 PM »
Have actually been in the company of one of them when the other has called, you can beleive what you want.
Can also tell you that Wallet and caro catch up for coffee on a regular basis, if you want the adddress, I will let you know :thumbsup

How long ago sice they all had coffee together Jack is the question... 1 week, 2 months, 2 years?

Things can change over time and you may find 1980 is right  :thumbsup ;D :shh

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 12:59:00 PM »
Come round 12 when we are 1 win and 11 losses, the issue of when he will be shown the door wont be an issue ,will it ? you live and die by your results.

If there was an appropriate coach ready and waiting, you may have a case.

There's not, so you dont.

March is a lot more professional than you give him credit for. I'm sure he'll have feelers out through agents and 3rd parties, but unless a Mark Williams becomes available and willing to coach Richmond, he wont be showing his hand before the end of the season.

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2008, 01:00:57 PM »
No worries. This is an easy one to resolve. I'll ask her at work tomorrow. ;)

Caro always works from home...

You forgot to say gotch!

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2008, 02:16:50 PM »
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Tigermonk

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2008, 02:44:43 PM »
Come round 12 when we are 1 win and 11 losses, the issue of when he will be shown the door wont be an issue ,will it ? you live and die by your results.

If there was an appropriate coach ready and waiting, you may have a case.

There's not, so you dont.

March is a lot more professional than you give him credit for. I'm sure he'll have feelers out through agents and 3rd parties, but unless a Mark Williams becomes available and willing to coach Richmond, he wont be showing his hand before the end of the season.

There are heaps of coaches who could take the Richmond job

Guy McKenna
Kevin Sheedy
Ashley Prescott
John Longmire
Gary Ayres
Michael Voss
Chris Bond
Paul Hudson
Austin Jones
Bradley Gotch
Leigh Tudor
Peter Sumich
Craig Lambert
Leon Cameron

there are alot of people who could coach Richmond they just have to make the hard decisions in dropping players who dont give us enough reward on the ground, gee l could even do that

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2008, 03:39:02 PM »
what is extremely funny about all this is that if you ask someone from the club, they think things are fine :chuck :chuck

thats exactly my point when chatting to other tiger supporters.
yeah we r going well, rebuilding this that.

what a disgrace this club is in at the moment and i dont care what any of u say this club is in no worse position than when frawley was in charge.
we are currently in a train wreck of our own.

jon, meyer, pettifer. i mean these guys are absolute duds and will not win us a game let alone a flag. who takes the blame for picking them.
i dont want any of u to start comparing our draft picks with say the pies or bliues because i dare say there is not one team who has had as many 1st round draft picks than us and have got jack to show for it. foley and king and they were blood-y rookies.

we r so stuffed its not funny. and i cant understand how some of u cant see it.
there are so many of u who constantly defend this team, week in week out. players like sugar, petts, tuck get constantly defended like as if they are superstars or untouchable

cant you idiots see they are the cancer!!!!!!! they are the ones causing this team failure

ur captain marks 50 out and handballs to another dud in pettifer. wuldnt u know!!! a missed goal.

its a god dam cancer that is ripping this club to shreads. wallace not at training yesterday well that reinforces my feelings of the bloke.
what a useless individual he really is.

whether its round 5 or round 12 i cant weait to see the back of wallace, miller and our pathetic captain
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2008, 09:42:08 AM »
I found this on the HUN Superfooty site.

any chance of coaching the tigers sheeds?

also, if i was to writeup a starting twenty-two idea for richmond, could you please pass it on to terry wallace? cheers 

Rob of Southbank (Reply)
Tue 08 Apr 08 (10:37am)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Comment. All I need is to say one thing and it’s a headline. Are you a mole from the newspapers?
Are you Caroline wilson or Mike Sheahan. It’s not Terry Wallace, is it? Or even Greg Miller, the marshmallow. 

Super Coach
Tue 08 Apr 08 (11:03am)

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Little Jackie

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2008, 10:19:38 AM »
I found this on the HUN Superfooty site.

any chance of coaching the tigers sheeds?

also, if i was to writeup a starting twenty-two idea for richmond, could you please pass it on to terry wallace? cheers 

Rob of Southbank (Reply)
Tue 08 Apr 08 (10:37am)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Comment. All I need is to say one thing and it’s a headline. Are you a mole from the newspapers?
Are you Caroline wilson or Mike Sheahan. It’s not Terry Wallace, is it? Or even Greg Miller, the marshmallow. 

Super Coach
Tue 08 Apr 08 (11:03am)

Can tell you what the answer is

Ramps

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2008, 10:49:19 AM »
whats the answer jacko :lol

Little Jackie

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2008, 10:52:34 AM »
one guess

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2008, 10:58:53 AM »

thats exactly my point when chatting to other tiger supporters.
yeah we r going well, rebuilding this that.

what a disgrace this club is in at the moment and i dont care what any of u say this club is in no worse position than when frawley was in charge.
we are currently in a train wreck of our own.

jon, meyer, pettifer. i mean these guys are absolute duds and will not win us a game let alone a flag. who takes the blame for picking them.
i dont want any of u to start comparing our draft picks with say the pies or bliues because i dare say there is not one team who has had as many 1st round draft picks than us and have got jack to show for it. foley and king and they were blood-y rookies.

we r so stuffed its not funny. and i cant understand how some of u cant see it.
there are so many of u who constantly defend this team, week in week out. players like sugar, petts, tuck get constantly defended like as if they are superstars or untouchable

cant you idiots see they are the cancer!!!!!!! they are the ones causing this team failure

ur captain marks 50 out and handballs to another dud in pettifer. wuldnt u know!!! a missed goal.

its a god dam cancer that is ripping this club to shreads. wallace not at training yesterday well that reinforces my feelings of the bloke.
what a useless individual he really is.

whether its round 5 or round 12 i cant weait to see the back of wallace, miller and our pathetic captain

On ladder position and win/loss ratio I have to agree with you but in terms of potential I can't.

The difference between our club in 2004 and 2008 is the age of our list and the promise of development and success.

I would much rather lose with a team of young players who are developing than a team of older players.

But thats just me

Stripes

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2008, 11:09:27 AM »
one guess

You know I really like this site but the constant negative and even hateful banter is really energy sapping. I don't care if we have the worst coach in the history of history, why do we need to use every thread and every post to spear him, the players and the club.

We all know the strengths and weaknesses of our coach and playing list and we al know the predicament we are currently in so why not use the forum to discuss the issues at hand rather than revisiting the same banter day in day out?

I think it is normal to vent your frustration after a bad game or even a series of poor preformances by players and the coaching panel but when it becomes relentless you end up becoming worse than an opposition supporter - because you offer no hope or distribute no praise.

Shouldn't we be about celebrating the club we love. Discuss the issues yes but if you can not find even one positive in the club maybe its time to change teams.

We know the score...lets try and support the club to change it. Not everything needs to be about how bad TW is - please :pray

Stripes

Ramps

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2008, 11:11:37 AM »