Author Topic: Starfish  (Read 9912 times)

froars

Re: Starfish
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2004, 12:45:30 AM »
It's all coming out now - might explain a few things around here  :rollin

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2004, 12:54:26 AM »
lmfaooo@my psychosis being evident from early days

froars

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2004, 01:03:53 AM »
Did you recognise it just now or known all along.
BTW I've been worried a long time now  ;D

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2004, 01:22:13 AM »
Just killed a moth...bloody things setting off the alarms at work at 1am. Bloody me living closest to work and being first on the call out list  :banghead
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Ox

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2004, 02:24:58 AM »
..............................I remember going to my granparents house when i was 5.
When we arrived my pop took me down to the fields (lmao@ u sik farks getting wierd thoughts already)
so i could see the new baby lambs.
As i climbed over the fence i saw a one i thought i connected with.
As i walked over to pat it my grandpa appeared from the side and slashed its throat.

LMAOOOOOOOO@Lifes little surprises.

ps. this is a total crock of schit concocted to amuse Froars and further prove her theories on us to be true.

froars

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2004, 06:51:23 AM »
Let it out Ox
And what happened when you were 6 .......  :rollin

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2004, 07:28:06 AM »

Head to Beechworth every year for a weekend with friends. Also like the Kiewa Valley.

Kiewa Valley - that brings back memories.  Did an exchange school camp with the kids from Bandiana - we were billetted by families in the army.

My favourite places are probably Evans Head (we go there every Christmas) and Lennox Head (we go there for our May Labour Day long weekend) in northern NSW.

froars

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2004, 11:11:49 AM »
Didn’t tell you about yesterday’s Pier events.  Walking along the pier, minding my own business, when I looked at a couple come onto the beach.  She got down to her bikini, and he got his gear off, and I mean, he got all of it off.  Sort of caught my attention  :o, so I stopped and watched.  He then got up and with both hands covering himself started running down to the water.  So I yelled out hello and waved to him.  Unfortunately, he knew what I was up to, and only lifted one hand and waved back lol.  His girlfriend and I were pissiing ourselves, and I kept on watching him run to the water.  He gets to the water and goes in up to his knees – too effing cold and he came out again lol.  All he got out of that little stunt was two women laughing at his shortcomings and severe embarrassment.  Made my day though lol  :rollin

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2004, 03:19:33 PM »
lmfaoooo Ox&Froars

Ox

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2004, 03:52:41 PM »
LMAO@Jackstar skinny-dipping in the bay