Author Topic: Gordon Ramsey  (Read 7960 times)

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Gordon Ramsey
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2008, 05:52:47 PM »
his a effing idiot & for those who get off on such stuff are just as bad
what he is doing is breaking every code of work harrassment
if that prick got in my face he would be wearing a Liverpool headbutt
no-one deserves to be treated in that way but TV seem to have thier own laws
I agree, cant stand the man, and I dont watch the show for that reason. He is a foul mouthed bully, that for this snap shot in time seems to be the flavour of the month. It is totally unnessessary to carry on like that but unfortunately it gets ratings, so I guess we keep flicking till he does get pushed into the deep fryer :wallywink

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008, 11:01:08 PM »
I respect anyone who is passionate about their craft like Gordon is. We need to look at his two show in a completely different light. Kitchen nightmares as far as I'm concerned is a community service whereas Hells kitchen is purely a competition with a very substantial reward. In Hells Kitchen, Ramsay plays the hard assed drill seargent pushing contestants to the brink. Kitchen nightmares is about saving peoples businesses, removing the dead wood and cleaning up their act. If anyone has closely watched this show they will notice that Ramsay will only slag off people who deserve it. On a few shows he has encouraged young chefs and shown them how to do things the right way. Its the lazy burned out hacks that he targets and they either respond to the wakeup call or they cave in and leave.

Tigermonk

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »
haha Gordon Ramsey buisnesses are dirty according to Today/tonight & his been under investigation for a long time & proven his buisnesses are not upto the health standard
bet that puts a sour taste in some mouths  :rollin

Moi

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2008, 09:09:38 PM »
Was watching On the Couch and them talking about Fevola having a go at a player who didn't pass to him.
And then there's Richo's dummy spits.
And how everyone would probably condemn both them for doing that and then in the next breath think Gordon Ramsey is an okay bloke.
Go figure!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2008, 10:11:47 PM »
Was watching On the Couch and them talking about Fevola having a go at a player who didn't pass to him.
And then there's Richo's dummy spits.
And how everyone would probably condemn both them for doing that and then in the next breath think Gordon Ramsey is an okay bloke.
Go figure!
Mooney and Steve Johnson had dummy spits at Scarlett when he kicked it out of the full. The media call it maintaining high standards when you're winning but poor behaviour when you're losing  :whistle.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2008, 03:45:07 PM »
haha Gordon Ramsey buisnesses are dirty according to Today/tonight & his been under investigation for a long time & proven his buisnesses are not upto the health standard
bet that puts a sour taste in some mouths  :rollin

Good to see Monk you're getting your news & current affairs quota from Today tonight. When it comes to presenting the news accurately and presenting stories that are totally unbiased, There is no better source than Today tonight!  ::) Hmmm what channel is Rasey on??.... No further questions your honour!

Moi, I rerspect you incredibly and always enjoy your replies but for the life of me I can't see what a Richo Dummy spit and Gordon Ramsey have in Common. A more appropriate parallel would have probably been David Parkin at his red faced worst! I think they are still trying to remove that phone from the woodwork at Princess park! ;D

Moi

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »
Moi, I rerspect you incredibly and always enjoy your replies but for the life of me I can't see what a Richo Dummy spit and Gordon Ramsey have in Common. A more appropriate parallel would have probably been David Parkin at his red faced worst! I think they are still trying to remove that phone from the woodwork at Princess park! ;D
It's called morale in the workplace.
If i went around screaming at the people I work with like he does, and Richo does sometimes, morale would be rock bottom.  Richo gets criticised for sending the wrong message to younger players, but this bloke is held in high esteem for some reason.
Sorry, but I don't get your logic either.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2008, 04:01:46 PM »
Ramsey was even on Parkinson this morning. He's everywhere lol.

bushranger

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2008, 04:19:48 PM »
I like him and I like the passion he shows for what he knows about. And in the end of it all this is what he's trying to do. And this is show people how to cook food better than they do. He knows more about food than most of us, so if this is his way then its his way. And like it has been said if you don't like it then change the *#@^%$ channel. To me this se3ems to be the easiest thing to do if you don't like him.

richmondrules

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2008, 07:51:59 AM »

Gordon Ramsay signs on with Herald Sun
Article from: Herald Sun

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23812117-2862,00.html

June 05, 2008 12:00am

THE world's hottest chef is joining the Herald Sun.

Gordon Ramsay, who's opened more than 22 restaurants in six countries, written a dozen books and fronted three TV series, will contribute a recipe column each Tuesday in our new extrafood section, beginning next week.

The recipes will appeal to everyone, from novices to regular cooks, from the budget-conscious to dinner-party planners.

Ramsay's straightforward and sometimes salty passion for food has won him fans among cooks and diners alike.

It's also won him a BAFTA -- the British Oscar -- for his TV series Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, now seen on Channel 9, and a dozen prestigious Michelin stars for his various restaurants.

His new column comes as he prepares to visit Australia this month to attend a Sydney food show and launch his new book, Healthy Appetite.

Having recently opened restaurants in New York, Prague and Versailles, outside Paris, the father of four has little time to relax.

Herald Sun editor in chief Bruce Guthrie said Ramsay's signing was a huge coup.

"We are very excited to have him as part of our new food section. His recipes prove that above all else, he's a great cook."

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2008, 05:36:31 PM »
Moi's buying the Age from now on  :lol

You can just see what the recipes will be like...

Scones - Take 4 cups of self @#%& raising flour, a pound of *#%! butter, mix the #^&()ers together with your fingers not your #&*$ing hands. Add milk until it's a &%#@ sticky dough. Use cutters to size then shove the #&^$ers into a #^$#ing hot oven at 200 %@#%ing degrees until golden @%#$ing brown.

Offline Sauce

• i wish i was
  • Premiership Captain
  • Ohhh must of eaten a bad curry!
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2008, 01:20:16 PM »
lol mighty  :rollin

Moi

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2008, 09:18:21 AM »
Hysterical MT lol  :thumbsup

richmondrules

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2008, 08:05:06 AM »
Ramsay's not going to f-f-fade away

POTTY-MOUTHED chef Gordon Ramsay can continue to swear with impunity, with a Senate inquiry expected to reject calls for some obscenities to be banned from television.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/ramsays-not-going-to-fffade-away-20080618-2swm.html

Moi

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2008, 08:46:14 AM »
Yet everyone arced up about Sam Newman,
Pathetic.
I know which one I'd rather have!