Author Topic: Miller steps down from board & Tony Free steps in / Footy Show breaking news  (Read 17807 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Y&B offline for me too.

Quote from: one-eyed
"From an outsider's perspective, I think we have a talented young crew, a few stars in the middle-to-latter stages of their career. It is an exciting time for our list but it is critical we get things right and develop this talented young list into a consistently competitive team. I think that is the bottom line really," Free said yesterday.

"It is more a matter for Greg and (coach) Terry (Wallace) to assess but from an outsider's perspective I guess to me it is critically important the next six months and how the players develop together and the list develops.

"I think Terry and Greg would like to see some strong performances and good wins as the year goes on.

"I think the footy club would be looking to consistent competitive performances for the remainder of the year. It's an important six months for sure.

"Just from watching games as a supporter the performances to date have been inconsistent haven't they? They have had good strong performances and they have dropped off against some better teams and this is throughout games not just game by game. It is a developing group how long that takes I don't know but the club would be looking for those performances to be more consistent throughout games and game after game."
Well Freezer isn't into tanking lol going by that. Fair enough comments too.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
why does moi love terry so much, is moi his yummy mummy or something :lol
terry does nothing for me
Why do you seem to have it in for moi?  She's just as entitled to her opinion as you are. ::)

Offline shannon

• Jack Dyer medallist
terry does nothing for me
Why do you seem to have it in for moi?  She's just as entitled to her opinion as you are. ::)

i don't have it for moi, don't even know who moi is. Just asked moi a question, but moi never replied. Moi seems to be so in favour of Terry, was just wondering why, as the past 3 1/2 years suggest he has failed thus far
DELEDIO FOR CAPTAIN ASAP!

Moi

Shannon, I didn't answer you because I don't have to when ordered to  ;D
I suggest you go through my posts over the last three years and there's plenty for you to read to get an understanding of why I support my club and Wallace.
To repeat what I've been saying for the last three years is boring to a lot of people, so I'll leave them at peace.
Kapish?

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot

Just asked moi a question, but moi never replied.

Why would anyone bother replying to that crap?
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Offline shannon

• Jack Dyer medallist
Shannon, I didn't answer you because I don't have to when ordered to  ;D
I suggest you go through my posts over the last three years and there's plenty for you to read to get an understanding of why I support my club and Wallace.
To repeat what I've been saying for the last three years is boring to a lot of people, so I'll leave them at peace.
Kapish?

nasty, i don't recall ordering, just asking . oh well each to there own. i'm heading out for the day, enjoy yours. when i have time, i will read through your posts and history
 :gotigers
DELEDIO FOR CAPTAIN ASAP!

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
I don't think there's any need for fighting between Richmond websites.
OER & Y&B are usually the more civilized forums to discuss the RFC

Except for Jackstar who is the reason I don't post here more often

Get a life sunshine :whistle :whistle :whistle :whistle
Have a go back at him, Infamy, he goes to jelly or logs off for a month lol

It's a waste of time, he does the forum equivalent of putting his fingers in his ears and yelling "LA, LA, LA, LA, LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Just getting back to Freezer and a potential conflict of interest regarding Josh, there's no guarantee his son will be drafted let alone go as F/S at 174cm, 72kg even though he is regularly named in the bests for North Ballarat Rebels in the TAC Cup. Josh could be another Fort Caruso and be too small for AFL despite starring in junior footy. Freezer though might come in handy with us picking up Lambert's son if he is any good when he reaches draft age. Sheep's kid is eligible to go as F/S to both Richmond and Brisbane. 
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Hes My Hero

• Premiership Captain
Draft wise Shaun McKernan comes right into the frame for Richmond if we end up with a pick around 4 or 5. Tony Free rates him highly according to what he has written on Y&B.
Im not saying it was or it wasn't him. But whoever he is, i wonder if he made his judgements based on Shauns similarities with our very own Royce Hart ?
Kicking style/ Running style and even his marking technique is consistant with Royce's IMO. The link below is his highlights package. See if you agree.
http://bigpondvideo.com/AFLTV/63179

Moi

Royce was a rover when he started in footy and he was very good at ground level as well as the kicking and aerials.  Hard to tell with this footage.

Moi

And I have no doubt if it was Tony Free on that site.
You only have to know by how quick I was banned from the site after some questioning.
Worse than Rosy lol
And some terrible language by the owner 0f the site against me
He should visit his dental hygienist more regularly  ;) and get that mouth of his cleaned out  :lol

You only have to know by how quick I was banned from the site after some questioning.
Worse than Rosy lol
He should visit his dental hygienist more regularly  ;) and get that mouth of his cleaned out  :lol

Nobody is worse than Rosy.

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
Worse than Rosy lol

Nobody is worse than Rosy.

gotta agree rosy is in a league of her own.

An aBSOLUTE DISGRACE

Tigermonk

who's talking about that fat armchair hitler again please no more pain  ;D

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
What an interesting thread.

;)

regards
The Coach :thumbsup
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 04:27:49 PM by one-eyed »