Author Topic: Was Jake King really injured?  (Read 6177 times)

jackstar

Re: Was Jake King really injured?
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2008, 07:09:55 PM »
Excuse was given as a hamstring :lol  Quickest Recovery from a hamstring ever :lol
Did Jake build a time machine too Jack as he did his hammy before the Melbourne game  ;). The Carlton game was his first game back since the Adelaide game. A 3 week gap. Pretty standard for a hammy wouldn't you think. He also had a bandage around his thigh in the rehab group at training in that time.

So if the rumour was true it would have had to have been between an injured player in a suit and a Prez in a suit in an incident that had nothing to do with the actual team playing on the back of a 8.7 quarter. Very strange!  

MT , how many players were in rehab last tuesday week and played on saturday ? I actually watch training too you know. ::)

Moi

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2008, 07:10:10 PM »
I never said Jake was playing in the game.

Facts are that Jake grabbed March by the throat and held him agains the wall.

Jake told him to keep his nose out of it with a few expletives thrown in there also.

He also told March that next time he wouldnt threaten him he would belt him.
Facts are they now  :lol  And why would the media keep quiet about something like this if true lol
Jake got what he deserved whether he threatened the bootstudder or the president.

You're trying to beat something up that nobody GAF about  :rollin

jackstar

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2008, 07:12:03 PM »
well you do, you keep replying to this thread :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
I think its comedy RFC style at its best, nothing surprises me at punt road anymore :lol

Moi

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2008, 07:13:33 PM »
well you do, you keep replying to this thread :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
I think its comedy RFC style at its best, nothing surprises me at punt road anymore :lol
I'm replying cos I luv annoying you two  ;D
I do it pretty good I reckon  :lol

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2008, 07:15:50 PM »
And someone here would take over the chief clown position if they could  :rollin rofllmao@howmuch u ppl seem to h8 tiges - in make believe land  ??? :cheers :help :santa :birthday :gotigers

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2008, 07:19:56 PM »
u know if it is all true, my feeling and I think those of most would be the president stays the f out of the game time part of footy - I could go on but would just be speculating on the merits of this thread.

If we were sucessful everyone could have thier 2 bobs - BUT WE AREN'T - faark I H8 this ship

Online mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2008, 08:10:52 PM »
Excuse was given as a hamstring :lol  Quickest Recovery from a hamstring ever :lol
Did Jake build a time machine too Jack as he did his hammy before the Melbourne game  ;). The Carlton game was his first game back since the Adelaide game. A 3 week gap. Pretty standard for a hammy wouldn't you think. He also had a bandage around his thigh in the rehab group at training in that time.

So if the rumour was true it would have had to have been between an injured player in a suit and a Prez in a suit in an incident that had nothing to do with the actual team playing on the back of a 8.7 quarter. Very strange!  

MT , how many players were in rehab last tuesday week and played on saturday ? I actually watch training too you know. ::)
So where did you sit at training last tuesday week? You would've liked the questions we asked Miller lol.

You're surely not saying Kingy wore a bandage around his thigh for the best part of 3 weeks and remained in rehab just to kill a story :rollin. Kingy shouldn't have played. He wasn't match-fit and should have comeback via Coburg. Most of those that were in rehab and played shouldn't have. If there wasn't the break they probably wouldn't have  ::).

TFL I'm not having a go at you. Just saying Kingy did his hammy before the Melbourne game unlike what was suggested. As you know Kingy and Schulz didn't train at Coburg even though they were named to play for the Burgers. They obviously knew Thursty wasn't playing and King was in even though they still named Thursty in the side ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2008, 08:38:23 PM »
u know if it is all true, my feeling and I think those of most would be the president stays the f out of the game time part of footy - I could go on but would just be speculating on the merits of this thread.
While I too think the president should keep his nose out of footy business, who the hell does Jake King think he is threatening anyone like that? Maybe he should keep his aggro for the field and let the people who should be dealing with the pres work things out.
At the risk of offending 'sexy Jack'  :lol Gary March being a fighting machine is neither here nor there, he shouldnt need to be at his own club

jackstar

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2008, 08:39:46 PM »
MT, the geniuses at punt road, named Schulz and and emerg although he was ruled out for the weekend, now thats smart.
As for Miller, you should of asked him what he was going to do for employment in 2009 ::)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 09:16:18 PM by jackstar »

jackstar

« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2008, 08:41:21 PM »
While I too think the president should keep his nose out of footy business, who the hell does Jake King think he is threatening anyone like that? Maybe he should keep his aggro for the field and let the people who should be dealing with the pres work things out.
At the risk of offending 'sexy Jack'  :lol Gary March being a fighting machine is neither here nor there, he shouldnt need to be at his own club

I was joking, Gary March couldnt punch a hole in a wet paper bag :lol

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2008, 08:57:27 PM »

I was joking, Gary March couldnt punch a hole in a wet paper bag :lol
I know young Jack, i was saying he shouldnt need to  :)

Ramps

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2008, 09:05:28 PM »
farcical thread imho lol @ 3 clubs chasing King lol.

jackstar

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2008, 09:17:11 PM »

I heard there were 2 clubs, Carlton and Essendon :shh

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2008, 11:26:46 PM »

I heard there were 2 clubs, Carlton and Essendon :shh

just upgrade to a better model, that has his witts about him in a pressure situation, something Jake lacks.
all sausage no sizzle wont bring us want we want, dont you think.

jackstar

« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2008, 11:42:00 PM »
another Tim Flemming