Author Topic: How's My Trade Value: Kayne Pettifer (aflinsider.net)  (Read 3108 times)

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: How's My Trade Value: Kayne Pettifer (aflinsider.net)
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 01:07:52 PM »
Petts, Tiv and Hyde could all be worth something. If we can trade any of them for draft picks I say we do it because they are out the door regardless.

Stripes

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 02:19:20 PM »
Petts, Tiv and Hyde could all be worth something. If we can trade any of them for draft picks I say we do it because they are out the door regardless.

Stripes

Tivers you have got to be joking....Hyde maybe???I think with his age there should be no reason why other clubs wouldn't pick him up...

the only way petts will get picked up, is if he is spotted by blaisee down commercial road.

no club will go near this dud..
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 03:00:36 PM »
We could couple Tiv with another player to increase our pick slighty......no you are right he isn't worth anything.

Hyde could be worth a 3rd round draft pick and Petts a second at a squeeze. I just hope we don't trade for any players ourselves. Warnock would be the only reluctant exception in my opinion.

Stripes

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 05:07:08 PM »
You'd be lucky to get a half sucked mentos for Hyde and we've tried to find interest in Tivendale for years but no one ever is.
Pettifer may get us an upgrade on a pick, but that's about it. Perhaps we could upgrade our 3rd/4th rounder to a 2nd rounder for him.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2008, 02:36:22 AM »
Hyde and Tivs have no trade value and that's been for years. Petts will be 27 by the time next year's NAB Cup comes around  :o but I think he may attract some minor interest given he was a top 10 pick and a club with a lot of hard nuts might tolerate a soft midsized forward with good foot skills or think we've done a crap job developing him or getting him aerobically fit. At least for a 4th round pick going by last year's trades or as infamy says a pick upgrade. Would a Sydney be interested? We were able to gain out of trading Fiora in a 3-way trade so I guess anything is still possible come trade week.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Rowdy

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2008, 06:38:26 AM »
I'd be suprized if anyone traded for him... Will be in the PSD for free.