Author Topic: Brett Deledio [merged]  (Read 223536 times)

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Brett Deledio [merged]
« Reply #795 on: March 01, 2012, 06:29:08 PM »
I must have missed the part in the video where he said he'd signed. ;D

Really need one of those "fishing" smileys because obviously this one  ;D isn't doing the trick  ;D :santa :cheers

Unlike a fish I have a long memory William. I'll save that one up. ;) 8)

Ruanaidh

« Reply #796 on: March 01, 2012, 06:50:00 PM »
IDGAF. Really, if he wants to go let him and we will get compensated. If he wants to stay, thats fine, so long as his contract is fair to all parties. End of story.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #797 on: March 01, 2012, 09:37:38 PM »
Deledio did not "VOW" to stay at richmond at all. He's only said he will stay if what is offered by the club is in agreement with what he expects.

Vow my behind. He's NOT over the line yet, but he has squarely put the pressure back on the administration.

I wouldnt be quite so melodramatic RR, whilst it's not usually my policy to play a shot before the balls been bowled, im pretty comfortable with how Lids responded. indeed its bad news if players arent prepared to negotiate during the season...REF: Ablett, Scully et al to the contrary its good news if players are prepared to talk turkey. id be tabling Lids a 900k flat rate with a 600k Norm smith BONUS...beat that and play fair GWS :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #798 on: March 01, 2012, 09:55:48 PM »
safe as houses. :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #799 on: March 01, 2012, 10:05:54 PM »
I wonder if some of the "nervous nellies" who got caught up with the media's hysteria who implied Deledio was goneskis, disloyal and told him to just "f" off are satisfied and prepared to apologies for over the top rants  ;D

Probably not............silly me

Yep should of believed you WP...you are ALWAYS right..... :whistle ::) ::)
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #800 on: March 01, 2012, 10:08:27 PM »
I wonder if some of the "nervous nellies" who got caught up with the media's hysteria who implied Deledio was goneskis, disloyal and told him to just "f" off are satisfied and prepared to apologies for over the top rants  ;D

Probably not............silly me

BTW I think if you go back through my posts you will find I said IF...IF...IF he left.......silly you... ;D

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #801 on: March 02, 2012, 07:04:45 AM »
BTW I think if you go back through my posts you will find I said IF...IF...IF he left.......silly you... ;D

Fuuny there's no IF in this one:

Pretty crappy on Bretts behalf if you ask me, commit to the club now or stuff off now. Look at how Abblet affected Geelong...all bloody year, thats all we herad. How the hell can the rest of the players concerntrate on finals or week to week aith this poo goiung on.

The only IF in the rest of the post of yours BTW was "If he goes so does my membership"

Silly me  ;D

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #802 on: March 02, 2012, 02:03:18 PM »
Deledio did not "VOW" to stay at richmond at all. He's only said he will stay if what is offered by the club is in agreement with what he expects.

Vow my behind. He's NOT over the line yet, but he has squarely put the pressure back on the administration.

I wouldnt be quite so melodramatic RR, whilst it's not usually my policy to play a shot before the balls been bowled, im pretty comfortable with how Lids responded. indeed its bad news if players arent prepared to negotiate during the season...REF: Ablett, Scully et al to the contrary its good news if players are prepared to talk turkey. id be tabling Lids a 900k flat rate with a 600k Norm smith BONUS...beat that and play fair GWS :shh

You must have read a different post to what I wrote, because there was absolutely no melodrama in my post what so ever. I just stated what actually happened.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #803 on: March 02, 2012, 02:06:26 PM »
Wouldn't be the first time Bojangleburg has responded to a perfectly reasonable post as if it was written by Tony Shaw.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #804 on: March 02, 2012, 02:59:01 PM »

Pretty crappy on Bretts behalf if you ask me, commit to the club now or stuff off now. Look at how Abblet affected Geelong...all bloody year, thats all we herad. How the hell can the rest of the players concerntrate on finals or week to week aith this poo goiung on.

The only IF in the rest of the post of yours BTW was "If he goes so does my membership"

Silly me  ;D

Yep silly you again....you missed another one.... :thumbsup

"Rucks:

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #805 on: March 02, 2012, 04:42:56 PM »

Silly me  ;D

Really

Twisting what you said it would seem

You said: "Pretty crappy on Bretts behalf if you ask me, commit to the club now or stuff off now. "

Nowhere did you say "he can stuff off now if he choses to leave".

You said if you were asked in your opinion what he was doing was pretty crappy and he either needed to commit to club NOW or he could stuff off

Or is it case of what you typed then wasn't exactly what you meant but is now what you are trying to say  ;D

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #806 on: March 02, 2012, 05:00:08 PM »

Silly me  ;D

Really

Twisting what you said it would seem

You said: "Pretty crappy on Bretts behalf if you ask me, commit to the club now or stuff off now. "

Nowhere did you say "he can stuff off now if he choses to leave".

You said if you were asked in your opinion what he was doing was pretty crappy and he either needed to commit to club NOW or he could stuff off

Or is it case of what you typed then wasn't exactly what you meant but is now what you are trying to say  ;D

Hey Willy....simply, you missed the IF mate.  :thumbsup

BTW thats was the was I felt IF he left or was going to leave or did not committ to the club, which BTW he hadn't indicated up to that point he was going to....

"Rucks:

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #807 on: March 02, 2012, 07:04:08 PM »

You must have read a different post to what I wrote, because there was absolutely no melodrama in my post what so ever. I just stated what actually happened.

oh sorry, i interpreted "VOW" as being overly emphatic, were the caps by accident then ::)
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #808 on: March 02, 2012, 08:42:06 PM »
I'm confident he'll stay.
Scully and Ablett didn't commit and toed the same line when asked "I'll sit down with my manager at the end of the season and I will talk about it then"
At least Lids has been more open. I know it means squat but I just feel that he is being genuine about his desire on staying and committing to us. :thumbsup

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #809 on: March 02, 2012, 08:57:33 PM »
I'm confident he'll stay.
Scully and Ablett didn't commit and toed the same line when asked "I'll sit down with my manager at the end of the season and I will talk about it then"
At least Lids has been more open. I know it means squat but I just feel that he is being genuine about his desire on staying and committing to us. :thumbsup

Thats right, at least he has NOW come out and said he will stay....

Wouldn't wan't to change his mind though hey WP......IF he does...... :police:

"Rucks: