Author Topic: McCrae, Buckley, Hardwick, or someone else- Who should takeover Richmond.  (Read 11745 times)

Moi

Richmond will announce at seasons end a joint venture with appointment of Sheedy/Campbell as a partnership ;)
Another club leak?

jackstar

Richmond will announce at seasons end a joint venture with appointment of Sheedy/Campbell as a partnership ;)
If that's the case, I think Sheeds is the biggest low life of all time.
If all the garbage you say is true, would be the biggest self-serving exercise of all time.
Heaven help them and a few others if they're not successful  ;)

Please explain MOI?? Low life???

It would be the best thing for this football club make no mistake about that.

One thing you can be sure of is that sheeds/campo ticket will NOT laugh at the players if they make a clanger.

That was the final straw for me seeing that. It is TW who is a low life piece of poo
I would think some people would be rather nervous if this move isn't successful.
I know I would be if I'd undermined the club and stabbed everyone in the back to get a coach who's passed it and a player not exactly universally admired as a tag team coaching team lol
You would have to think a grand final and nothing less would be the only way you could justify such a move.
If they got us into a grand final, that would be fantastic.  If we didn't make the finals - GULP, I'd be shaking in my boots lol
Our club is a farce if all this is correct.
Hopefully sanity will prevail  :pray

Your funny, you want to give Wallet 5 years for what ??????  No result. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Tigermonk

If all the garbage you say is true, would be the biggest self-serving exercise of all time.

One thing you can be sure of is that sheeds/campo ticket will NOT laugh at the players if they make a clanger.

That was the final straw for me seeing that. It is TW who is a low life piece of poo
I would think some people would be rather nervous if this move isn't successful.
I know I would be if I'd undermined the club and stabbed everyone in the back to get a coach who's passed it and a player not exactly universally admired as a tag team coaching team lol
You would have to think a grand final and nothing less would be the only way you could justify such a move.
If they got us into a grand final, that would be fantastic.  If we didn't make the finals - GULP, I'd be shaking in my boots lol

your saying a player like Campbell is not admired at Tigerland your deluded
your one out of maybe 100 supporters out of 30,000+ speaking for the club  :rollin

jackstar

Another club leak?
[/quote

Nah, I just talk crap 24/7 ::)
See what Hutchy says tonight.  ;)

Moi

Your funny, you want to give Wallet 5 years for what ??????  No result. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
And you want to give to a coach that no-one wanted and another from the worst era our club's seen.
Terrific  :thumbsup

jackstar

your one out of maybe 100 supporters out of 30,000+ speaking for the club  :rollin

Nah she is one of maybe 50 supporters out of 30,000.
29,950 would love to see Cambo and sheeds back at punt road.
I dont think the minority wins Monk, do you ?? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Moi

JohnF liked him.  I'm struggling to think of too many others who did.
And you can be darn sure the honeymoon will last five seconds after the first loss lol

jackstar

2 words.

ALISTAIR CLARKSON

jackstar

JohnF liked him.  I'm struggling to think of too many others who did.
And you can be darn sure the honeymoon will last five seconds after the first loss lol

You would be the most narrowed mined person I have ever met.
Wayne Campbell is a champion bloke and has outstanding footy knowledge.

Moi

If Campbell's chosen, I'd imagine there'd be quite a few who won't like it.
We'll just have to wait and see.

jackstar

No where near the amount that dislike the snake oil skin salesman

No where near the amount that dislike the snake oil skin salesman

I have to keep reminding myself that you are a disgruntled ex-employee with an axe to grind.

Takes away from your credibilty a little.

:sleep

The Cotch

We know what we're gonna get with Wallet. All he is, is a salesman, nothing more. This club has to move forward. Although I dont think it would smart to throw Campbell into the deep end just yet, I'm sure he would be welcomed as an assistant. Jackstar do these Willams/Hardwick whispers have any substance?

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland

You're putting Campbell forward as a supercoach?

A guy that made a career out of finishing 9th?

This club's given him enough, he go off and eff another club up.

funny you should say that, his been working at another club all year. stay in touch with footy

Is he the senior coach their Mr. Football?

Is he going to take over from eade?

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
l agree, any coach who laughs at pathetic errors is on the chopping block.
l send a letter of my disgust to the club telling them my memberships for 2009 willnot be renewed if they going to have a clown like that coaching the Richmond football club

Nowhere near as bad as Wayne Campbell and co laughing and talking about where they were heading out that night during the last game of the season when we needed to win to make the 8.

Did you renew your membership then?