Author Topic: What's happened to Jackstar  (Read 10071 times)

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: What's happened to Jackstar
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 09:56:55 AM »
I believe he's on the Brisbane Lions boards these days defending Rainesy.

Tigermonk

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 10:23:49 AM »
Jack is a good poster, some of you dont like the truth he speaks.

he speaks no different about Richmonds turmoil than many others & has grown tired of watching the club he supports stay down, it hurts us all.

Get off his back & listen to what he has to say.  The more its heard from the supporters will we get change instead of  going to the footy knowing you will lose before you even enter the ground

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 10:31:31 AM »

he speaks no different about Richmonds turmoil than many others & has grown tired of watching the club he supports stay down, it hurts us all.

Get off his back & listen to what he has to say.  The more its heard from the supporters will we get change instead of  going to the footy knowing you will lose before you even enter the ground

Maybe he is a sick of listening to many of us continually supporting the club and backing the players as we are of listening to him continually criticising them!!!!! Is the truth he speaks the truth is it, based on who's assumption??? The more we hear of the continual criticising the more bitter and twisted we will all end up and that is not the way forward. He may have a few valid points and I appreciate that bust most of the time it's all about how bad we are and that is not healthy IMO!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 10:48:06 AM »

It's not necessarily what he has to say TM, it's the amount of bloody times he feels the need to say it that drives most of us round the twist.   :help

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2010, 11:02:35 AM »
I love Jackstars insight into the club having worked there in the past but I find the continuous negativity, particularly about the coach and administration, draining. If he mixed this up with positives and ceased repeating himself in an effort to change others mind through barrage then I would be right on side.

He'll return

Stripes

Tigermonk

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 11:03:41 AM »
l know what your saying, & look we have all repeated ourselves over & over every week since the forum started  ;D

It gets so frustrating when you looking from with in the walls or from outside in many views, if the supporters can see it why does the RFC continue to get it wrong.

l honestly beleive Hardwick will pull thew club together because now the media is not set on him like Fishjaw Wallace
Hardwick does have the players & now is the task to turn them all around mainly those who are not new & rid the bad tricks they learnt

Our window is the next 2-3 years & we must grasp it & take it with players 21-22 peaking otherwise its game on like every other club

If people are tired of the negatives then lets change ourselves & teach each other while the players & the club go through the same process & that will fix everything  :thumbsup  :gotigers

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 11:09:18 AM »
You're all a bunch of NUFFERS  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2010, 11:20:53 AM »
You're all a bunch of NUFFERS  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Is that you Jack?  :shh

Tigermonk

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2010, 11:28:29 AM »
That avatar is funny  ;D

FNM

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2010, 11:34:17 AM »
Don't cry  :'( he'll be back soon
 :rollin
 :wallywink :wallywink :wallywink :wallywink

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 12:35:34 PM »
This is reminding me of the television program "Big Brother".

Every now and then you would get a house mate who was so annoying and irritating it was only a matter of time before they were "voted out".

But once they were gone the house would appear lifeless and boring.

Come back Jackstar.....the forum needs you. ;) ;) ;)
Unleash the tornado

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 12:57:24 PM »
This is reminding me of the television program "Big Brother".

Every now and then you would get a house mate who was so annoying and irritating it was only a matter of time before they were "voted out".

But once they were gone the house would appear lifeless and boring.

Come back Jackstar.....the forum needs you. ;) ;) ;)
Disagree, it's much more enjoyable here now
The constant negativity is tiring

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 06:46:04 PM »
was jackstar greg beck , me thinks there were some eerie parallels :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 07:32:11 PM »
was jackstar greg beck , me thinks there were some eerie parallels :o

was Greg Beck a deranged menace?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Gigantor

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 08:12:04 PM »
i like jacks posts..he has real passion for the tiges