Author Topic: Rate a Season - JOEL BOWDEN  (Read 3572 times)

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Rate a Season - JOEL BOWDEN
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 09:16:07 AM »
ROFL.

Out of all the banter and difference in opinion Bowden's #1 fan and Bowden's #1 hater both give him a 6/10.  :rollin
EAT EM ALIVE!

Tigermonk

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2008, 09:21:00 AM »
ROFL.

Out of all the banter and difference in opinion Bowden's #1 fan and Bowden's #1 hater both give him a 6/10.  :rollin

and

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2008, 09:24:16 AM »
ROFL.

and

I thought it was pretty obvious.

After all the differences in opinion about how good or bad Bowden has been this season you both give him the same rating anyway essentially agreeing on how good Bowden's year was.  Pretty amusing really.

EAT EM ALIVE!

Tigermonk

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 09:33:01 AM »
ROFL.

and

I thought it was pretty obvious.

After all the differences in opinion about how good or bad Bowden has been this season you both give him the same rating anyway essentially agreeing on how good Bowden's year was.  Pretty amusing really.

thats my honest assessment on Joel where Brackets well he just gives out numbers like his gayness
Joel played a top second half of the year & was above average in his games so a 6 is warranted
Tuck who will win the B&F would get a 8 1/2 & Moore a close behind 8 has had a great year  :clapping

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2008, 11:01:18 AM »
First Rate.

Ox

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2008, 11:19:20 AM »

thats my honest assessment on Joel where Brackets well he just gives out numbers like his gayness

Hey genius,what's the correlation between "giving out numbers and gayness"
you low IQ bogan :rollin

and he calls me an idiot.

BTW 6 is hardly a good season for a so called champion.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2008, 11:28:51 AM »
Very interesting rating from TigerMonk, personally I wouldn't be happy with a 6/10 from one of our leaders and more senior players. That's the rating that I'd give Bowden also, his first half of the season would have been a 4/10 and the last half maybe a 7.5/10
Some of the efforts he was credited in were completely blown out of proportion considering his efforts earlier in the game contributed to our opposition still being in the game. He certainly improved his efforts around the ground later in the year and as long as he doesn't play in the backline next year then I guess I won't mind too much if he plays on.

He's effectively a free player next year as he's the only other veteran eligible to be outside our list so he's not taking the spot of another kid on the list (only another rookie)

Tigermonk

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2008, 11:33:40 AM »

Hey genius,what's the correlation between "giving out numbers and gayness"
you low IQ bogan :rollin

and he calls me an idiot.

BTW 6 is hardly a good season for a so called champion.

its a good effort for a 30 year old player who again played well yesterday & continues to prove you wrong in your attack against him
how many games does he have to prove himself before you give him credit
your not a Richmond supporter at all
My IQ must be ok if l'm wealthy bogan  :rollin :rollin :rollin
no more replying to you idiot l done with you

Ox

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2008, 11:44:24 AM »
what's with these idiots that want to talk about their financial position(supposed ::)) rather than learn how to read and write?

Still waiting to hear about you career as a coach and player ????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? or is that why you say you're done with it now...so u don't have to answer to your claim ?

Tigermonk

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2008, 11:49:06 AM »
 :wallywink

Ox

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2008, 11:51:10 AM »

lol

Coach and player stories please champion ...???...???

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2008, 11:53:37 AM »
what's with these idiots that want to talk about their financial position(supposed ::)) rather than learn how to read and write?

Still waiting to hear about you career as a coach and player ????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? or is that why you say you're done with it now...so u don't have to answer to your claim ?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

angry man coming through.

no wonder your mrs left you. have a look at yourself.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2008, 11:55:22 AM »

lol

Coach and player stories please champion ...???...???

only champion story you gunna hear is Bowden proved you wrong  :rollin :rollin

Ox

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2008, 03:51:39 PM »
^^^^^^^^^

lol@Beavis and Butthead

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2008, 05:58:53 PM »
Back to topic

I am a Bowden fan and I give him a 6/10 only because he had a couple of bad ones early in the season and missed a few. The last 8 weeks I would give him a 8/10.

Many of you say you dont like the way he play as he looks lazy etc. To me he looks classy and natural. You rave about how Cotchin just crusies though and looks classy but cant see the same skill in a older player because he had been given the role as a backline general.

Its funny, to a newbie poster we must look feral. I dont see to many topics where somebody isnt having a go at another posters IQ, Sexuality, Education, lack of AFL experince etc etc etc.  Wonder how many read and dont post becasue of this???
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!