Author Topic: Greg Miller survives 240 volt electrical shock  (Read 401 times)

Offline one-eyed

  • Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • *****
  • Posts: 60951
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Greg Miller survives 240 volt electrical shock
« on: February 08, 2009, 04:16:28 AM »
From today's Sunday Herald-Sun...

FORMER Richmond football chief Greg Miller was lucky to escape death when 240 volts passed through his body at Ceduna, in outback South Australia, this week.

Offline yellowandback

  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • *****
  • Posts: 3971
Re: Greg Miller survives 240 volt electrical shock
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 11:24:27 AM »
After what the Tigers put him through last August, 240 volts should be a breeze!!!
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me If those comments were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.