Author Topic: FIRST NAIL IN TERRY'S COFTEN...ABOUT TIME!!  (Read 2616 times)

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: FIRST NAIL IN TERRY'S COFTEN...ABOUT TIME!!
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2009, 09:33:40 PM »
Just so there is no confusion, I have looked up the "word" Coften on Wiki and it came back with no match.

No need to thank me.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2009, 09:53:57 PM »
What gets me is daniel has constantly said that tw will get the sack, and if he does he will say how clevr he was to see it coming! But if you keep saying it then surely one day it will come true and that is not good foresight! He wont see the positives as he is blinded by irrational hate of tw. By the way its coffin!

Do you think i would not rather him get a contract extension and in doing so bring us into the finals as does every other stuff.kin club in the league.

Listen up mate i as most of you deserve better and he has not delivered in 5 years.

We still rely on a 34 year old Richo to kick goals, plug holes etc etc

He has IMO performed worse than Spud Frawley. Spud got me to witness a Final series, something i have only witnessed once before as i was too young in the early 80's.

Spud had a team of duds and Wallace has developed IMo a team of duds also, albeir younger.

With our best player giving it up in the next year or so and no future stars ready to take the step, we are no way near better off than we were off with spud.
No mate! I'm sick of your rhetoric! You telling everyone to "eff off this eff off  that" and telling people to "listen to me" is pathetic. It would not matter how we went you would still bag Wallace! Now you immature little twerp, you listen to me, it seems to me that i have been on this planet alot longer than you so i know what i am saying. Richmond has been has under performing since 1983 and Wallace was not been coach all that time. We have been through so many coaches and never found the right mix! The problem is and has been alot deeper seeded than TW. It is in the culture at Punt Rd., a culture of no money, leading to sub standard facilties and lists and this has impacted upon the confidence. I have followed Richmond for longer than you have been breathing, so stop treating me and all the others on this site with disrespect because you havent earnt any yet!

I ONLY BAG ONE EYED FOOLS LIKE YOURSELF WHO LET THEIR LOVE FOR WALLET CLOUD THEIR JUDGEMENT.

you think i care about earning respect by misfits like you. your joking right?? hahahahaha

i couldn't give a flying fu.. about your type champ. I say it how it is and if you dont like my posts thats your call
Isnt it time for bed? :sleep Typical response from someone who lacks the intelligence to form a well structured argument. Love for Wallet? Nah not quite, but Loyalty to my club? Yes, try getting some!

Offline Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 09:55:20 PM »
Just so there is no confusion, I have looked up the "word" Coften on Wiki and it came back with no match.

No need to thank me.
I think it is an amalgam of the words come and often

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2009, 10:02:40 PM »

No need to thank me.
I think it is an amalgam of the words come and often

Oh OK, like what happens to young people in their pants

Jackstar is back

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2009, 11:16:14 PM »
mmmmmmmmm

jack is back

wonder how many weeks till he dissapears again, I reckon by round 12 he would have gone again.

Yep, if you think last nights performance is acceptable , your on drugs.
Wallace the supercoach sent the same team out after half time, totally unacceptable

LOL at Jackstar smelling a carcass. He just can't help himself

Well Jack, contrary to other posters I have missed your stinging remarks.
Some people find the truth hard to take.
WELCOME BACK MATE..

Edited to correct quote

Thanks Tazzy
Yep, the truth is hard to take for some.
I think Terys inabilty to coach to the players he has ,was evident at half time last night
Why would he go with the same sets-ups at the start of the 3rd quarter has got me beat,
You getting flogged , you must change the structure.
Nah, not with Terry
And with the game completely gone at 3rd quarter time, why would you put Richo and Cousins back on.
Richo busted him arse last night and was completed spent in the last quarter.
As for Cous, he was in deep discussions with the doctor at the break. Why bother putting him back on.
the club should know by now that Ben,s personality is that he gives 120% per cent.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2009, 12:45:23 AM »
Enough of the personal abuse on the boards.

This is about Terry Wallace not anyone else. Besides some posters here are right and have been all along.

Personally I do not want Richmond to be a laughing stock again and that the Spud vs Wallace argument has any merit is enough for me to say adios amigo.

Bloody hell, last night was shades of the Geelong drubbing two years ago.
We looked more likely to win another spoon than make the 8!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Jackstar is back

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2009, 08:48:05 AM »
Thanks Magic ;)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2009, 09:02:58 AM »
IMO TW has got until we are no chance of making the 8. If/When? that happens I will say some were right and by god If/When? that happens I hope you get your jollies out of it. I know I certainly wont, but at the same time be happy as we are moving in the right direction if that is the case.
If Wallace is to go I will give him that he has actually laid the foundations for the incoming mentors of this club. He would of just failed at getting them to gel, for whatever reason that is.
I at the moment can not see how we can get out of this mess after the performance against the blooz, albeit it is only round 1. But it is just that, so I am praying for something cause I cant stand much more of this.
The RFC have to realise that round 1 loss was extremly damaging to the club and they as a whole ripped a hole in a lot of supporters hearts with that effort.
The bottom line is a lot of supporters are fickle and that means $$$$ that they may never get again as the bottom line with performances like that.
I'm just disgusted, I stick up for the club again and again but they can ram that crapp up their rs. :banghead

Offline Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2009, 09:34:41 AM »
Enough of the personal abuse on the boards.

This is about Terry Wallace not anyone else. Besides some posters here are right and have been all along.

Personally I do not want Richmond to be a laughing stock again and that the Spud vs Wallace argument has any merit is enough for me to say adios amigo.

Bloody hell, last night was shades of the Geelong drubbing two years ago.
We looked more likely to win another spoon than make the 8!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Your right Mr. M, but missing my point! This board is about TW and the talk should be centred on him. The issue i have is that every board made gets hijacked by bigots who have an unreasonable hatred of Terry Wallace. I am not a Wallace lover but an advocate of simple human rights that allow people to do their jobs and not have personal attacks made against them! I was similarly defensive of Tivs last year when his character was bought into question simlpy because he played a bad game or two. Everyone derserves respect, especially when theyve earnt it

Edited to correct quote
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 12:08:51 PM by WilliamPowell »

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2009, 04:52:11 PM »
IMO TW has got until we are no chance of making the 8. If/When? that happens I will say some were right and by god If/When? that happens I hope you get your jollies out of it. I know I certainly wont, but at the same time be happy as we are moving in the right direction if that is the case.
If Wallace is to go I will give him that he has actually laid the foundations for the incoming mentors of this club. He would of just failed at getting them to gel, for whatever reason that is.
I at the moment can not see how we can get out of this mess after the performance against the blooz, albeit it is only round 1. But it is just that, so I am praying for something cause I cant stand much more of this.
The RFC have to realise that round 1 loss was extremly damaging to the club and they as a whole ripped a hole in a lot of supporters hearts with that effort.
The bottom line is a lot of supporters are fickle and that means $$$$ that they may never get again as the bottom line with performances like that.
I'm just disgusted, I stick up for the club again and again but they can ram that crapp up their rs. :banghead

geez CUB you couldn't be more wrong IMO.

laid the foundations??? How??

We still rely on our one and only match winner Richo who is nearly gone.

No forwards outside of Jack who are actually worth something. Cleve hahahahaha

Still we persist with your Schulz, Pettifer, Cogs on our list.

Our recruiting has been pathetic to say the least.

WE ARE RIGHT BACK TO WHERE WE STARTED WHEN SPUD LEFT.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2009, 07:10:39 PM »
Talk about over exageration

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2009, 08:04:07 PM »

geez CUB you couldn't be more wrong IMO.

laid the foundations??? How??

We still rely on our one and only match winner Richo who is nearly gone.

No forwards outside of Jack who are actually worth something. Cleve hahahahaha

Still we persist with your Schulz, Pettifer, Cogs on our list.

Our recruiting has been pathetic to say the least.

Did i hear correctly from the other night, did we have 10 players playing from the list that Terry took over? And if so, it would have almost definately been 11 if Johnson was avaliable. To many, especially when you throw in 3 or 4 recycled players as well.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2009, 05:46:26 PM »
Make that the 2nd nail in terry's coften.

I actually dont care if we lose to the dees. Never have i cared less about a game that this one coming.
What will it prove to beating the dees? Nothing looks like we will finish on 5-9 wins again.

Same old Richmond.

Lose to top 8 sides, beat the easy beats. We deserve to be labelled the most embarrassing club in the AFL.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.