Author Topic: U18 Championships 2009  (Read 16270 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: U18 Championships 2009
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2009, 03:57:49 AM »
SA downs Vic Metro
Matt Windley | Herald-Sun

SOUTH Australia withstood a last quarter fightback from Vic Metro to claim the last match of the under 18 national championships. Trailing by five goals late in the third quarter, Vic Metro cut the margin to under 10 points during the final term, only to eventually go down 10.13 (73) to 9.7 (61).

Vic Metro captain Tom Scully underlined why recruiters feel the number one draft pick is his to lose, with another eye-catching display.

It wasn't his best performance of the championships, but his 27-possession, one-goal effort made him Vic Metro's best on ground.

Daniel Talia (24 possessions), was also serviceable for the Vics while Jake Carlisle booted four goals.

Bottom age player Josh Toy (18 possessions) produced a stunning performance that has put him in the box seat to claim one of the 12 underage contracts on offer to the Gold Coast before this year's draft.

For South Australia, Jack Trengove, considered Scully's main danger to the No. 1 pick, was well held throughout, but showed glimpses of class in his 15 possession game.

The load was well spread for the South Australian's, though, with Alex Carey and Hayden Jolly the top possession getters with only 21.

Matthew Panos, arguably the best key-forward prospect in the draft, kicked one goal provided a strong target up forward.

He worked well in tandem with other SA forward Taite Silverlock who kicked two.

SA ruckman James Craig produced the dominant ruck display of the day with 20 hitouts.

It was announced after the game that Western Australia's David Swallow and Vic Country's Andrew Hooper had tied for the Larke medal - given to the best performed player in the division one championships.

EARLIER, Wester Australia has claimed the under-18 national championship with a win over Vic Country today.

Vic Country had all the running early, leading by as much as three goals during the second quarter.

But from then on the Western Australian's had all the running, claiming their fifth victory from as many matches at this year's championships, 16.14 (110) to 9.8 (62).

Despite playing in the losing side, Vic Country's Dustin Martin turned in the best performance of the day so far.

The underrated midfielder amassed 28 possessions, seven marks and a goal but his effort was unfortunately matched by few of his teammates.

Teammate Ben Cunnington was one not to disappoint. The hard-nosed midfielder gathered 23 possessions but his willingness to tackle and put his head over the ball caught the eye.

Gippsland's John Butcher, considered a certainty for the No. 1 draft pick six months ago, was again disappointing, kicking only two goals from five kicks.

His last kick, the last of the game, summed up his day when he missed a set shot from 25m out directly in front.

For Western Australia, Anthony Morabito underlined his class with 17 possessions and two goals.

Kane Lucas was WA's best with 24 touches.

But it is the performances of the likes of Mitch Duncan, David Swallow and Brandon Matera that would have the tongue of Gold Coast recruiting manager Scott Clayton wagging.

The three underage players have been key to WA's championship success and each again produced eye-catching performances today.

The three are eligible to be pre-selected by the Gold Coast franchise.

The Gold Coast can take its pick of a dozen 17-year-old juniors with birthdates between January 1, 1992, and April 30, 1992, before this year's national draft.

Vic Metro take on South Australia in the last game of the national championships this afternoon.

Earlier, Queensland missed the chance to claim a last-gasp victory against the Northern Territory in the under 18 championships.

NT prevailed in a dramatic finish 9.6 (60) to 8.11 (59).

Trailing by two points with under a minute remaining, Queensland's Matt Fowler intercepted a stray NT kick 20m from goal.

With an open goal in front of him, Fowler dribbled the ball into the post from 10m out.

But the drama didnt end there. With less than 10 seconds remaining, Queensland sent the ball deep inside 50m only for the NT's Cameron Jones to take a mark reminiscent of that taken by Leo Barry in the 2005 Grand Final.

It was unfortunate for Fowler, who had otherwise been Queensland's best performer on the day.

He led the way with 23 disposals, 14 marks and a goal.

For the victors, Simon Taylor and Roland Ah Chee were the standouts, as they have been for the whole championships.

Taylor did his draft chances no harm with a goal and 27 disposals, 14 of which were contested, while Ah Chee amassed 25 possessions to go with his four marks and a goal.

NSW/ACT claimed the division two title with a 37-point win over Tasmania earlier in the day.

Tasmania were held goalless in the first half, with NSW/ACT kicking the first six goals of the game.
And while more competitive in the second half, Tasmania were never a realistic chance of claiming the points, with NSW/ACT running out 13.6 (84) to 6.11 (47) winners.

Ultra impressive for the victors was Dylan McNeil.

McNeil, 18, alternated between the middle and half forward.

He picked up 17 possessions and four goals in what was clearly a best on ground performance.

Under age player Josh Green led the way for Tasmania with 22 possessions.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,25717664-19742,00.html

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2009, 06:06:03 AM »
Some very nice players available

And to be honest we should not be afraid of trading out a couple of bigger names in order to get another early pick if possible.

At the top level I see:

Tom Scully - a great inside mid unfortunately headed for Melbourne
Kane Lucas - sensational playmaker in the making, disposal brilliant- no problem from me if hes wearing a Richmond jumper next year.
Dustin Martin - should become an outstanding midfielder- inside/outside with great disposal to match.
Jackson Trengove- see Martin but probably more inside than outside.

At the next level down

John Butcher- key forward we need one but I wouldnt pick him infront of the top 4.
Gary Rohan- for me hes a show pony, hopefully he does a Dale Thomas and goes early- just not to us.
Andrew Gaff- half back flank/wing. Good disposal
Nicholas Winmar- 190cm, good mark, good skills, do we need another at this height?
Ahchee- NT boy, good disposal, but its 2nd division footy so question mark
Fowler- Qu- forward good mark see achee -?
Jack Hutchins- playing FB and a good size
Collyer also a  good player

I watched a fair chunk of the U18's Championships today on Foxtel. Not a great day for the Vics with Country and Metro losing to WA and SA respectively. John Butcher had a relatively quiet day, kicking two goals in a side that were toweled up by a rampant, undefeated WA to the tune of about 48 points. WA have a host of great midfielders and nippy half-forwards that caught my eye, including Collyer, Swallow, Morabito and Matera. They also have a big, mean full-forward by the name of Darling,who the commentators likened to Johnathan Brown. He likes a bit of the rough stuff, and is a strong and imposing figure. Unfortunately he's also underage (although you wouldn't think it to look at him) and therefore ineligible for the draft til 2010. So I guess the GC will get him >:(
Gary Rohan caught my eye for Vic Country. Not sure of his height, but he's a tall-ish wing/half fwd with a mop of red hair. Unlike another poster,I don't think he's flashy at all. He played very well in a losing side. He's quick, has a good leap,takes a good grab for his size,knows how to kick a goal or three, and works hard on the defensive aspects of his game. Dustin Martin is an inside mid who the commentators said had leather-poisoning in the first half before he copped a heavy tag from Swallow (I think). Hooper is the kind of nuggety, accountable back pocket type the Tiges have been needing for years to clamp the crumbing forwards.
I was impressed with Jake Carlisle for the Vic Metro side. I know we're desperately in need of key forwards and at 196cm and with 4 goals against his name today, he fits the bill. He has a very strong physique already, is mobile and takes a good mark. There was also a 201 cm ruck/fwd named Fitzpatrick who I also thought played pretty well. He reminded me a bit of Tyrone Vickery without the dreads, but a fair old mop.Scully is a gun and as tough as nails. Pity we won't get him.the cameras lingered on one Jade Rawlings there too.     
I went yesterday and saw the last two games live. The WA vs VC game was quite a high standard. The gamestyle especially by WA was not too dissimilar to what you see at AFL level. We joked they play a better brand of footy than even our poor Tiges  :P. The WA kids are very well drilled linking up well as a team and running hard in numbers. After getting jumped in the first quarter they pretty much dominated the rest of the game. They were a class above. A few VC kids looked buggered halfway through trying to keep up. I would add Jack Darling to the list of names Ramps and RR have. I also wouldn't be too harsh on Rohan either. Did a number of team 1%ers which may not have been noticed on the tv coverage. Butcher for mine was the disappointment of the day given how well he performed in the corresponding game last year. Did a Fev on his off day basically - didn't fully contest or chase as he should've have. There'll be a number of WA kids drafted from that side although the likes of Matera who are underage will have GC17 all over them.

The Vic Metro vs SA game was more scrappy, poorer skilled and quite dull for the 3 quarters. Most of the watchers had cleared out by half-time it was so ordinary. Plenty of poor decisions and turnovers. It was only when VM made a charge in the last quarter to get within less than a kick that it got exciting and the intensity lifted to a reasonable level. Kel Moore's brother scoring a nice goal out of the pack snap. A bit underwhelming too that the top guns had quieter less influential days.

Seeing the high junior standard of the WA vs VC game, it only further convinces me that we need 3 picks in the top 20.

As for the Dome - next time shut the roof so we can actually see the scoreboard without sun glare.

Awarded best for their state over the whole Champs:
Vic Metro - Scully
SA - Trengove
WA - Morabito
Vic Country - Rohan
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ramps

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2009, 11:19:42 AM »
Did anyone think anything of Jack Hutchins? I think that kid could be developed well in a KP defensive slot. There was also another kid blonde hair, big athletic type italian name but I cant recall it. Looked a possible full forward option and he hadnt been mentioned much by amateur watchers.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2009, 11:55:08 AM »
Its been a very busy couple of days..

VM have been disappointing this year with some of the top age players under performing from last year. Was surprised not to see Tom Harms in the SA team against us yesterday, random smokey that has all the time in the world with the ball and looks the goods from SA.

Jake was good and playing with confidence, very eager to learn and keen to follow any instructions.

Having watching all games Dustin Martin can't be overlooked, very fine young player. Some other good smokeys as well.

Top 3 are set in stone

Scully
Trengrove
Morabetto

Next 7 woudl be a raffle from what the club needs Lucas and Butcher be surprised if they went past 5 or 6.

Draft looks stronger than its rated that's for sure.
Go Tigers!

Ramps

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2009, 12:03:04 PM »
Do you reckon that Morabito is an in betweener. 190 not really key position height. A big midfielder though. So the question is can Morabito become an outstanding midfielder. Just found the list of the teams. The lads name that had escaped me was Talia. Ben Cunnington came with big wraps but I feel he is a level below Scully, Martin, Trengove, Lucas. We should be prepared to trade out a player or two to try and get early picks. Foley is one that could land us a pick and I think we should also be prepared to trade out 1 of the key defenders wither Thursfield or Moore.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2009, 01:19:26 PM »
Hayden Jolly was another thats progressed really well.

Morabito I think has a Goddard/Goodes type about him. He can kick goals as well. We don't necessarily have to trade away player this year I mean Gold Coast will look to trade 1 or 2 of there top 10 picks for a gun player. Next years draft wont be as strong as this years cause of the Under 17's to Gold Coast rule.

I'd be wrapped to get a top 4 pick for finishing and the bottom of teh ladder and pick up a Morabito or a Lucas and then with another traded pick in teh top 10 get a Butcher or Griffths for Key Position then our 2nd rounder a possible Jolly, Gysberts if they last.
Go Tigers!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2009, 07:25:24 PM »
The lads name that had escaped me was Talia.
I forgot to mention Talia too. Will need time to bulk up at 79kg for 195cm tall.  Panos is another I would look at although he'd be another Jack Riewoldt type at 192cm, 85kg. Maybe types we can consider with our PP  :pray or 2nd rounder.

A shame about others GC17 bound. After watching WA yesterday GC17 is getting more of a bargain from the AFL than first realised with the underage cut-off  :scream.

Btw is there anyway we can get a copy of these games? I wouldn't mind a second look to think more about possible 3rd round selections.

Offline Hes My Hero

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2009, 07:47:53 PM »
Btw is there anyway we can get a copy of these games? I wouldn't mind a second look to think more about possible 3rd round selections.

I 2nd that request.
Im hoping Foxtel will replay these games.
Whilst my father in law was baby sitting the kids he accidentaly cancelled my recording on IQ. :(

Ramps

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2009, 09:22:11 PM »
I forgot to mention Talia too. Will need time to bulk up at 79kg for 195cm tall.  Panos is another I would look at although he'd be another Jack Riewoldt type at 192cm, 85kg. Maybe types we can consider with our PP  :pray or 2nd rounder.

A shame about others GC17 bound. After watching WA yesterday GC17 is getting more of a bargain from the AFL than first realised with the underage cut-off  :scream.

Panos and Luke Thompson are the same size as Riewoldt, I think we need to go abit taller. Talia looking like a good option from what I saw especially if he is there in the 30s.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2009, 02:20:58 AM »

Panos and Luke Thompson are the same size as Riewoldt, I think we need to go abit taller. Talia looking like a good option from what I saw especially if he is there in the 30s.
Agree we need a taller key forward but there's only a couple decent 195-8cm forwards this year and they could be gone before our PP.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
U18 eye-catchers: round five (afl)
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2009, 04:37:02 PM »
U18 eye-catchers: round five
By Jason McCartney 2:24 PM Fri 03 July, 2009

Kane Lucas

Western Australia 16.14 (110) d Vic Country 9.8 (62) at Docklands

Western Australia

Travis Colyer
A small midfielder with an excellent speed/endurance combination and on Wednesday he just continually took the ball at speed from stoppages. Had 23 disposals, five clearances, six inside 50s, and he’s a goalkicker – he kicked two goals. Had an outstanding, consistent carnival.
Draft eligibility: 2009 NAB AFL draft

Kane Lucas
A very good midfielder who continued his consistent form over the last couple of games. He spent a lot of time forward and was a leading possession-winner on the day playing as a high half-forward pushing up into the midfield. Had 24 disposals, six marks, three clearances and three inside 50s.

Anthony Morabito
A tall, athletic wingman who had 17 disposals, five clearances and five inside 50s. He runs and carries the ball and is a proven goalkicker. A very good clearance player who has that real X-factor. Doesn’t need the ball 25 times to have an impact on the game – he can have it 15 or 16 times and be the most influential player on the ground.

Vic Country

Dustin Martin
Inside midfielder, was best-on-ground in the first half and single-handedly kept Vic Country in the contest against WA. Had 20 disposals in the first half. Has a strong body, made good decisions, is an elite kick either foot, and very good around the stoppages. Had 28 disposals, seven marks and five clearances.

Ben Cunnington
An inside midfielder, he also spent a little bit of time forward. He just continually won his own footy and was very good around the clearances. He’s got a fantastic appetite for the contest and just applies great defensive pressure on the opposition. Had 23 disposals, seven hard ball gets and three clearances.

Gary Rohan
He is a lad who would be exciting all AFL recruiters at the moment. An electrifying half-forward flanker. Has terrific speed, uses the ball well and is a good decision maker. He’s got a great work rate, and a tremendous vertical leap. Really strong overhead – he took this sensational pack mark in the last quarter. He doesn’t need to get a lot of the football to influence the game. He had 16 disposals and five marks – two of which were contested.

South Australia 10.13 (73) d Vic Metro 9.7 (61) at Docklands

South Australia

Luke Tapscott
A medium half-forward, strong, body-type player, just a lovely penetrating kick. He played predominantly forward but spent time through the midfield as well. He’s just been a proven goalkicker, kicking three in each of rounds four and five, and had a consistent carnival. Had 13 disposals, seven marks, five inside 50s and three goals in his final game.

Alex Carey
Playing through the midfield and on the wing, he won a good mix of contested an uncontested ball. Ran with Tom Scully (Vic Metro) at times during the game and wasn’t disgraced at all. He continued to win the ball and had an impressive performance across the five games. Had 21 disposals and three clearances.

Hayden Jolly
Just a really clever ball-winner. Continually wins the football and did it again on Wednesday. He was used very effectively by South Australia and looked to spend a bit more time forward. Had 21 disposals, six marks, five inside 50s, and kicked 2.3.
Draft eligibility: Gold Coast can sign him as one of its 12 x 17-year-olds born January-April 1992. If not selected, he is eligible for the 2010 NAB AFL Draft.

Vic Metro

Tom Scully
Clearly the best player on the ground, even though they lost. The leading possession winner, he hardly missed a target all day. His centre square work was exceptional, with five centre clearances and six clearances. He had 27 disposals and four inside 50s. In a side that did struggle, he was outstanding. He’s handled all the expectations he’s had placed upon him exceptionally well.

Daniel Talia
A versatile key position player who played predominantly at centre half-back throughout the championships. He went into the midfield in the last quarter on Wednesday and nearly turned the game Vic Metro’s way. A strong body, his clearance work was exceptional. He wins the contested ball well and has good speed and agility for his size. Had 24 disposals, five marks – two of which were contested – and four clearances.

Jake Carlisle
He only had 12 disposals but four goals. And goals that came late. He’s a very versatile, athletic big man. Very good contested mark – he’s a rangy type. Along with Talia and Scully, really did give Vic Metro a chance of clawing back a game that looked to be all but lost at three-quarter time.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/79950/default.aspx

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Under-18 2009 All-Australian team
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2009, 02:01:41 PM »
The 2009 NAB AFL Under-18 All-Australian team:

B: Andrew Hooper (VC), Blayne Wilson (WA), Bradley Sheppard (WA)

HB: Josh Toy (VM), Daniel Talia (VM), David Swallow (WA)

C: Anthony Morabito (WA), Dustin Martin (VC), Mitchell Duncan (WA)

HF: Kane Lucas (WA), Jack Darling (WA), Gary Rohan (VC)

F: Brandon Matera (WA), Matthew Panos (SA), Ben Cunnington (VC)

Foll: James Craig (SA), Jack Trengove (SA), Tom Scully (VM)

IC:  Luke Tapscott (SA), Ryan Harwood (TAS),  Dylan McNeil (NSW/ACT),  Travis Colyer (WA)   

Coach:  Andrew Lockyer (WA)
Asst Coach: Brenton Phillips (SA)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/79966/default.aspx

Francis Jackson was on the selection committee out of interest.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
All-Australian Under-18 profiles (afl)
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2009, 02:09:19 PM »
All-Australian Under-18 profiles
By Jason Phelan 11:18 AM Sat 04 July, 2009

Backs

Andrew Hooper (Vic Country)
Joint winner of the Larke Medal for best and fairest player at the NAB AFL Under-18 Championships, Hooper is a small defender who can also play through the midfield. He averaged 20 possessions a game at the championships and provided plenty of run from defence. 
Draft eligibility: 2009 NAB AFL Draft

Blayne Wilson (WA)
A medium defender with excellent disposal by hand or foot, Wilson finished the championships with an outstanding disposal efficiency of 87.5 per cent – the highest rating among all All-Australian players.
Draft eligibility: Gold Coast can sign him as one of its 12x17-year-olds born January-April 1992. If not selected, he is eligible for the 2010 NAB AFL Draft.

Bradley Sheppard (WA)
Rebounding defender who averaged 16 touches a game with an efficiency rating of 75.9 per cent.

Half-backs

Josh Toy (Vic Metro)
A classy half-back flanker who reads the play well and provides excellent rebound from defence, Toy averaged 21 touches at the carnival with an efficiency rating of 77.4 per cent.
Draft eligibility: Gold Coast can sign him as one of its 12x17-year-olds born January-April 1992. If not selected, he is eligible for the 2010 NAB AFL Draft.

Daniel Talia (Vic Metro) 
Already key position height at 195cm, Talia is a fierce competitor and has the ability to play forward or back. He is quick for his size and strong overhead.

David Swallow (WA)
Joint winner of the Larke Medal for best and fairest player at the NAB AFL Under-18 Championships, Swallow is the brother of North's Andrew. He is a hard-running half-back/midfielder who averaged 21 possessions.
Draft eligibility: 2010 NAB AFL Draft

Centres

Anthony Morabito (WA)
A tall winger with plenty of x-factor about his game, Morabito booted two goals in the last game of the champs including a dazzling checkside effort after a strong fend-off. He had 16 clearances and went inside 50 on 27 occasions over the carnival.

Dustin Martin (Vic Country) 
An attacking on-baller who averaged 21 possessions and went inside forward 50 on 27 occasions, Martin keeps his feet well in a contest and is good off either foot.

Mitchell Duncan (WA)
Lead-up forward who presents well and has already played senior footy at WAFL level. Averaged 20 possessions a game at the champs and booted eight goals.

Half-forwards

Kane Lucas (WA) 
A highly-skilled midfielder with good height (188cm), Lucas provides good run and carry with 35 handball receives for the carnival, but also isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty with 14 clearances and 34 contested possessions over the tournament's five matches.

Jack Darling (WA)
Is already a good size for his age at 190cm and isn't afraid to put his body on the line. Kicked 14 goals and just two behinds in five games and had 15 score assists. He was Champion Data's top-ranked player at the championships.
Draft eligibility: 2010 NAB AFL Draft

Gary Rohan (Vic Country)
An eye-catching, explosive half-forward capable of taking a big grab, Rohan excelled in putting on forward pressure with 20 tackles.

Forwards

Brandon Matera (WA)
Son of Wally and nephew of Phil and Peter, Matera is an exciting livewire around goal who led all goalkickers at the championships with 16.

Matthew Panos (SA)
A 192cm forward who has good hands, is strong on the lead and kicked 14 goals at the championships. Panos is noted for his accuracy in front of goal.

Ben Cunnington (Vic Country)
Averaged 20 touches a game and displays a ferocious attack on the ball finishing the tournament with 25 tackles. He was ranked fifth overall by Champion Data.

Followers

James Craig (SA)    
Had 112 hitouts but also showed good precision with his disposals for a big man with an efficiency rating of 83.7 per cent.

Jack Trengove (SA)      
Skippered his side and averaged 23 possessions a game. Booted five goals and brought others into the game with 10 score assists. He was ranked third overall by Champion Data.

Tom Scully (Vic Metro)
Gifted onballer who has already drawn favourable comparisons with Blues' star Chris Judd. Scully enhanced his prospects of going No.1 at the next draft by averaging 25 possessions at the championships. His total of 26 clearances over the carnival more than doubled the next best tally on his team.

Interchange

Luke Tapscott (SA)
A powerful midfielder who is strong overhead, Tapscott went inside forward 50 on 30 occasions and booted nine goals.

Ryan Harwood (TAS)
An impressive inside midfielder who finished the championships with 28 clearances and averaged 21 touches, Harwood was sixth overall in Champion Data's statistical rankings.

Dylan McNeil (NSW/ACT)
Skippered the side and won the Hunter Harrison Medal for the best and fairest Division Two player. McNeil is an attacking midfielder who booted nine goals over the carnival. His 26 possessions against Queensland were a highlight.

Travis Colyer (WA)
An attacking midfielder with a good turn of speed who shows poise in traffic, Colyer had 18 clearances at the championships and sent the ball inside attacking 50 a team-high 27 times.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/79964/default.aspx

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
U18 Champs Player Stats (afl)
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2009, 02:24:13 PM »
Here's the player stats from the U18 Championships

Code: [Select]
Player        Team Mt K KE% H D DE% M CP UP C TKL G B
R.Ah Chee NT 5 12.0 61.7 14.4 26.4 66.7 6.6 9.6 17.2 3.4 3.8 1.0 0.6
T.Scully VIC M 5 9.8 61.2 15.4 25.2 76.2 3.4 9.4 15.8 5.2 3.2 0.6 0.4
A.Gaff         VIC M 4 14.2 52.6 10.5 24.8 66.7 4.2 5.2 19.5 2.0 1.2 1.0 0.0
C.McAdam NT 5 15.2 67.1 8.8 24.0 72.5 4.8 7.0 17.8 0.8 1.4 0.2 0.0
H.Jolly SA 5 11.6 69.0 12.2 23.8 74.8 3.2 7.6 16.2 2.4 1.4 0.6 0.6
S.Taylor NT 5 11.8 49.2 11.2 23.0 60.0 4.8 11.0 12.0 4.8 3.6 0.4 0.8
J.Trengove SA 5 14.4 70.8 8.4 22.8 71.9 4.2 8.8 13.6 3.8 3.0 1.0 0.2
J.Green TAS 5 16.0 48.8 5.8 21.8 56.9 3.8 10.0 12.0 4.8 2.0 1.0 1.4
M.Lock         QLD 4 14.8 59.3 6.8 21.5 64.0 5.2 5.5 16.0 2.2 4.0 0.2 0.5
D.Martin VIC C 5 12.6 63.5 8.8 21.4 68.2 3.6 7.2 14.2 3.4 2.2 0.8 0.2
R.Harwood TAS 5 12.4 61.3 8.8 21.2 69.8 4.0 9.4 12.6 5.6 4.0 0.6 0.6
J.Toy         VIC M 5 15.0 72.0 6.2 21.2 77.4 3.4 4.8 12.8 1.2 1.8 0.2 0.4
B.Jacobs VIC M 5 11.4 73.7 9.8 21.2 78.3 3.2 8.0 12.8 2.0 2.2 0.2 0.2
D.Swallow WA 5 11.6 67.2 9.2 20.8 76.0 3.4 7.8 13.4 3.6 2.6 0.4 0.0
K.Lucas WA 5 9.8 59.2 10.8 20.6 74.8 5.8 6.8 14.2 2.8 2.4 1.2 1.8
A.Carey SA 5 11.2 57.1 9.0 20.2 66.3 4.6 7.8 12.4 2.6 2.6 0.6 0.6
M.Davies TAS 5 12.4 72.6 7.8 20.2 72.3 5.0 7.4 12.4 1.6 2.2 0.0 0.4
A.Hooper VIC C 5 15.2 64.5 5.0 20.2 68.3 5.6 9.0 11.0 1.8 1.8 1.0 0.8
T.Holland QLD 1 14.0 64.3 6.0 20.0 70.0 3.0 8.0 12.0 1.0 1.0 0.0 0.0
L.Russell TAS 4 11.8 61.7 8.2 20.0 68.8 3.2 9.2 10.5 1.8 1.2 1.8 1.0
T.Colyer WA 5 14.0 55.7 6.0 20.0 65.0 4.0 7.2 12.4 3.6 1.8 0.6 1.2
B.Cunnington VIC C 5 9.6 60.4 10.2 19.8 68.7 2.8 9.8 9.6 3.4 5.0 1.2 0.2
R.Bastinac VIC C 5 11.0 60.0 8.8 19.8 70.7 3.2 6.6 13.4 2.2 2.2 0.2 0.8
J.Crichton TAS 5 8.0 57.5 11.6 19.6 71.4 3.4 6.6 12.8 2.6 6.0 0.4 0.8
M.Duncan WA 5 12.8 71.9 6.8 19.6 74.5 5.4 6.4 13.2 1.2 1.4 1.6 0.4
D.Gordon NT 4 12.8 78.4 6.8 19.5 74.4 5.5 4.8 12.0 0.2 0.8 0.5 0.2
J.Thomas QLD 3 9.7 58.6 9.7 19.3 67.2 3.0 8.0 11.0 5.3 3.7 0.3 0.3
J.Hoegel VIC M 5 10.6 58.5 8.4 19.0 70.5 6.0 8.0 11.6 1.8 3.0 1.6 1.2
Ko.Stevens VIC C 5 9.6 60.4 9.0 18.6 71.0 2.4 7.2 11.8 3.0 6.0 0.2 0.4
D.Talia VIC M 5 8.0 72.5 10.6 18.6 78.5 4.6 7.4 10.8 2.0 3.6 0.0 0.4
J.Melksham VIC M 5 8.8 50.0 9.4 18.2 65.9 3.6 5.8 11.6 2.0 2.2 0.0 0.8
D.Menzel SA 5 12.2 85.2 5.8 18.0 85.6 6.0 6.2 11.8 0.8 0.6 0.0 0.0
A.Christensen VIC C 4 9.8 53.8 8.2 18.0 69.4 2.5 7.5 10.0 3.8 1.2 0.8 1.0
J.Williams NSW 5 11.2 69.6 6.6 17.8 73.0 3.8 8.6 8.8 1.8 2.8 0.2 0.2
J.Tutt         NSW 5 12.2 82.0 5.6 17.8 80.9 3.2 5.2 11.6 0.6 3.6 0.6 0.0
T.Young NSW 4 10.0 57.5 7.8 17.8 63.4 5.0 6.0 12.0 0.2 3.8 0.0 0.5
S.Potts SA 5 9.8 63.3 8.0 17.8 76.4 3.6 4.8 13.2 0.2 1.2 0.0 0.0
M.Harley QLD 3 11.3 55.9 5.3 16.7 60.0 4.3 7.3 9.3 1.7 2.0 0.0 0.0
M.Hutchings WA 5 7.0 60.0 9.6 16.6 68.7 3.2 6.6 10.0 1.8 5.2 0.4 0.2
J.Gysberts VIC M 4 9.0 69.4 7.5 16.5 77.3 2.5 6.2 10.2 2.2 1.8 1.2 0.2
L.Tapscott SA 5 12.4 61.3 4.0 16.4 65.9 4.8 7.4 8.8 1.4 3.8 1.8 1.6
A.Morabito WA 5 9.4 61.7 7.0 16.4 70.7 3.2 7.6 9.0 3.2 2.2 0.8 1.2
Ry.Thomson QLD 4 9.8 66.7 6.5 16.2 69.2 3.0 6.0 8.8 1.2 2.2 0.2 0.0
B.Rees         QLD 4 10.5 59.5 5.5 16.0 65.6 2.0 6.0 10.2 3.0 5.2 0.2 0.0
K.Geary VIC C 5 9.0 62.2 7.0 16.0 70.0 3.8 4.8 11.0 1.0 1.6 0.0 0.2
D.McNeil NSW 5 10.6 60.4 5.2 15.8 60.8 4.0 7.2 9.2 3.2 1.4 1.8 0.6
J.Duncan NSW 5 10.6 43.4 5.2 15.8 51.9 2.6 6.0 9.8 3.4 4.0 0.4 0.4
B.Sheppard WA 5 8.2 70.7 7.6 15.8 75.9 3.6 4.2 11.0 0.4 0.8 0.0 0.0
T.Grayson QLD 2 10.0 40.0 5.5 15.5 54.8 4.0 8.0 8.0 1.0 3.5 0.0 0.0
M.Goldsworthy SA 2 11.0 63.6 4.5 15.5 71.0 4.5 5.0 10.0 3.5 1.5 0.5 0.0
A.Elari WA 2 9.0 61.1 6.5 15.5 71.0 4.5 6.0 9.5 2.0 1.5 0.5 0.5
J.Lawton NSW 5 7.6 76.3 7.8 15.4 81.8 4.4 6.2 9.2 0.4 1.4 0.0 0.0
M.Fowler QLD 4 10.5 54.8 4.5 15.0 55.0 7.0 4.8 10.2 0.2 1.2 2.0 2.2
R.Neates WA 4 7.0 67.9 8.0 15.0 75.0 3.5 5.2 9.5 3.2 2.8 1.0 0.5
R.Mason WA 1 7.0 100.0 8.0 15.0 86.7 5.0 2.0 13.0 1.0 0.0 1.0 0.0
S.May         NT 5 10.6 45.3 4.2 14.8 48.6 4.6 6.6 8.0 1.0 1.8 1.6 1.0
T.Manzone QLD 4 7.5 60.0 7.2 14.8 62.7 2.8 7.5 7.2 1.2 2.5 0.8 0.2
P.Heenan NT 3 9.7 65.5 5.0 14.7 75.0 2.7 5.3 9.0 0.7 1.0 0.3 0.0
J.MacMillan VIC M 3 5.3 62.5 9.3 14.7 65.9 2.0 4.7 10.0 1.3 4.7 0.0 0.0
J.McM'-Pittard VIC C 5 8.2 58.5 6.4 14.6 68.5 2.6 6.2 8.4 1.2 1.4 0.4 0.2
E.Carr         VIC C 5 6.6 54.5 7.8 14.4 69.4 1.8 5.2 9.2 1.4 3.6 0.0 0.4
B.Wilson WA 5 7.8 84.6 6.6 14.4 87.5 5.6 5.6 8.4 0.2 0.6 0.0 0.0
J.Cripps WA 5 6.4 68.8 8.0 14.4 77.8 3.2 6.4 7.8 0.2 2.2 0.4 0.0
R.Hale          NT 5 8.2 53.7 5.8 14.0 60.0 1.8 6.6 6.8 0.8 1.8 0.4 0.2
T.Strudwick NSW 2 7.5 73.3 6.5 14.0 60.7 3.5 5.5 8.5 0.5 0.5 0.0 0.5
T.Rolfe QLD 4 8.8 60.0 5.2 14.0 66.1 3.5 3.2 11.0 1.8 4.8 0.0 0.2
S.Page         VIC C 3 8.0 62.5 6.0 14.0 71.4 5.3 4.3 10.3 0.3 2.0 0.3 0.0
B.Peters VIC C 3 7.0 38.1 7.0 14.0 64.3 2.7 5.3 8.7 1.0 0.0 0.3 0.0
B.Matera WA 5 11.2 69.6 2.8 14.0 72.9 3.4 6.4 6.2 1.4 1.4 3.2 1.2
R.Mott         TAS 4 7.2 58.6 6.5 13.8 69.1 1.5 7.8 6.0 2.8 3.5 1.2 0.0
C.Hardy TAS 4 6.8 59.3 7.0 13.8 72.7 3.2 5.0 8.0 0.5 1.5 0.2 0.8
G.Rohan VIC C 5 8.6 65.1 5.2 13.8 66.7 4.2 6.4 7.2 0.6 4.0 0.8 1.4
D.Steven QLD 3 10.0 56.7 3.7 13.7 65.9 2.3 4.7 8.7 4.7 3.3 0.0 0.3
C.Garlett WA 3 4.7 42.9 9.0 13.7 46.3 1.3 4.7 9.0 1.0 2.0 0.3 0.7
D.Wanganeen SA 5 8.0 70.0 5.6 13.6 76.5 2.6 5.4 8.8 1.4 4.2 0.0 0.0
B.Sumner SA 5 9.4 74.5 4.2 13.6 72.1 4.6 6.6 7.2 0.6 2.2 0.2 0.4
J.Daye         QLD 4 10.8 55.8 2.8 13.5 61.1 2.0 4.5 8.8 2.2 2.5 0.8 0.2
N.Winmar WA 5 8.0 75.0 5.4 13.4 77.6 4.0 4.0 9.2 0.8 2.2 0.8 0.0
A.Miles NSW 4 10.0 60.0 3.2 13.2 67.9 3.0 5.2 7.2 3.0 1.0 1.0 0.5
A.Magin QLD 4 7.8 54.8 5.5 13.2 69.8 3.5 5.0 8.5 0.8 4.0 0.5 0.0
J.Gelston TAS 4 9.2 62.2 4.0 13.2 67.9 1.5 2.5 8.8 0.8 0.0 0.0 0.2
V.Ponsonby TAS 4 6.0 70.8 7.2 13.2 69.8 2.2 5.2 7.5 1.5 0.5 0.2 0.0
D.Archer TAS 5 7.2 50.0 6.0 13.2 66.7 5.6 3.6 9.6 0.2 1.6 1.6 0.8
T.Taylor NT 5 9.6 45.8 3.4 13.0 47.7 3.4 7.2 5.4 1.2 3.2 1.4 1.6
T.Stubbs NSW 3 10.7 43.8 2.3 13.0 48.7 6.3 4.7 8.0 0.3 2.7 1.3 0.7
B.Smith SA 5 8.4 59.5 4.6 13.0 63.1 1.6 5.8 8.2 0.4 1.0 0.0 0.4
C.Pitt         SA 3 7.0 66.7 6.0 13.0 69.2 2.3 4.3 8.7 1.7 2.7 0.3 0.0
A.Moore VIC M 5 8.2 61.0 4.8 13.0 67.7 5.0 6.4 6.8 0.4 2.2 1.4 0.6
P.Liddle NT 4 6.0 70.8 6.8 12.8 82.4 3.2 5.8 6.8 1.0 4.2 0.0 0.0
J.Keller SA 5 5.6 60.7 7.2 12.8 76.6 3.4 4.8 7.6 0.4 2.4 0.0 0.0
J.Gilbee TAS 5 8.8 61.4 4.0 12.8 62.5 2.4 5.0 7.6 0.8 3.2 0.0 0.0
C.Milne TAS 5 3.4 58.8 9.4 12.8 78.1 3.2 7.8 5.6 2.6 3.0 0.6 0.2
B.Sinclair VIC M 4 7.5 66.7 5.2 12.8 70.6 2.8 4.8 7.2 1.5 3.0 0.0 0.0
S.Shaw        VIC M 3 7.0 42.9 5.7 12.7 60.5 1.7 5.7 7.3 1.0 2.3 0.0 0.3
J.Darling WA 5 8.6 76.7 4.0 12.6 76.2 4.8 7.4 5.6 1.0 5.2 2.8 0.4
Z.Kirkwood SA 2 5.5 54.5 7.0 12.5 60.0 3.5 5.0 7.5 3.0 1.5 0.0 0.0
K.Smith NT 5 7.2 63.9 5.2 12.4 69.4 2.8 3.8 8.6 0.6 1.4 0.2 0.0
J.Wray         NT 5 4.4 50.0 8.0 12.4 69.4 2.4 5.2 7.0 2.0 3.6 0.0 0.0
T.Silverlock SA 5 7.4 73.0 5.0 12.4 71.0 2.8 4.6 7.6 1.2 2.6 2.2 1.2
R.Hicks VIC M 5 9.6 50.0 2.8 12.4 54.8 3.8 4.4 7.8 0.2 0.8 1.8 2.2
M.Panos         SA 5 7.0 71.4 5.2 12.2 75.4 5.0 6.4 5.8 0.4 0.6 2.8 0.8
J.Craig         SA 5 2.4 75.0 7.4 9.8 83.7 2.4 4.6 4.6 3.2 2.4 0.4 0.0

http://www.afl.com.au/development/nabaflrisingstarsprogram/nabunder18s/2009stats/tabid/14557/default.aspx