Author Topic: RFC Pay the supporters some respect please  (Read 2310 times)

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: RFC Pay the supporters some respect please
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 09:20:20 AM »
This remainder of this season is about working out who might have a future beyond this season.

It's become extremely apparent that JON doesn't and Hislop's recruitment is looking decidedly shaky.

I doubt he would be getting a game for the Bombers atm.

We have made some massive errors but unfortunately we aren't going to be able to rectify them all at years end despite some folks wishes.

Batten down the hatches because there's a lot more pain to come in 2010 I am afraid.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 09:24:17 AM »
Batten down the hatches because there's a lot more pain to come in 2010 I am afraid.

Yep it's starting to become obvious isnt it that a short term fix wont occur, ie new coach.  The problems are deeper and apart from something in our club which would appear to be wrong and has been for some time we dont have enough AFL quality footballers on our list.

bushranger

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 09:29:47 AM »
I started to watch the game but got so peeed off I turned over to watch something better.
Officially we are the clowns of the AFL, but we ain't geting any laugh's out of it.
Just more media putting in their own two bob's worth in.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 06:50:11 PM »
Never ever play JON again, enough is enough :banghead

I thought everything was supposed to be Ok now that TW had left.

Or are you building up momentum for a sack the caretaker coach movement?

Very simple, he cant play, why play him for :banghead

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 07:29:57 PM »
Never ever play JON again, enough is enough :banghead

I thought everything was supposed to be Ok now that TW had left.

Or are you building up momentum for a sack the caretaker coach movement?

It's just so unbelieveable - you often wonder sometimes where they are coming from

Very simple, he cant play, why play him for :banghead

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 03:03:41 AM »
i truly think some on this forum suffer misoneism. This neophobic condition is what is endemic throughout the club and the majority of supporters on this site.

The club MUST enter a new phase of physis the genesis of which must be genuine transmogrification. Those of true understanding and esoterically inclined will rejoice as one.

The clubs true revolutionary will NEVER allow this maladroit you call "JON", or any other maladroit "ie Shultz". EVER again to wear the coveted Yellow and Black jumper.

It was a painfull 2 hours at the dome watching JON trying to play football, he cant. RFC should be playing guys like Thomson, Connors instead of JON :banghead

JON > Thomson on form for Coburg.

I am happy to drop JON, but it is quiet tough to play against Saints defence (stats wise one of best ever) in a crap team.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2009, 06:37:42 AM »
WP i thought you had half a brain but clearly your as thick as your other mates 50 year old 1965 etc etc.

am i happy we lost...YES!!!

am i happy with the way we lost...DONT CARE!!

am i happy we lost with the likes of JON, Edwards, Hislop playing. NO BLOODY WAY

there is a difference. Replace them with the likes of Post, Browne, Gourdis and i will be content if we won or lost.

here me bag Silvester???? no because i am happy with his selection ahead of your usual Bowden, Mcmahon etc

IM CONVINCED SOME OF YOU ARE IN DENIAL ABOUT THE STATE OF THE RFC.

not many on here want to tank yet are content with the likes of those rubbish players who were running around for 2 hours last night.

GIVE ME A BREAK.

daniel, why do you always have to start a direct reply to someone with an insult? It actually ruins your argument to a degree but anyway

I don't believe in tanking. The Result will be how they will be

However, I want every player on the senior list to get games before the end of the year. So calls  can be made on their futures, that means even the ones you don't want to see - nothing more nothing less. After the weekend I think it is fair to say some papers probably got stamped on Sunday :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2009, 05:04:57 PM »
How dare you respond with logic and reason, WP! We are here to say that Wallace cant coach, that Jade cant coach, Jon this, Pettifer that and call anyone with an opposing argument an "eff wit"!

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009, 05:17:48 PM »
How dare you respond with logic and reason, WP! We are here to say that Wallace cant coach, that Jade cant coach, Jon this, Pettifer that and call anyone with an opposing argument an "eff wit"!
It wears a bit thin at times :chuck