Author Topic: Teams Tigers vs North  (Read 7331 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Teams Tigers vs North
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 02:14:48 AM »
Jade isn't on the selection committee...
Surely as senior coach he must be?  ???
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 06:51:44 AM »
From last weeks Footy Record page 45

RFC Match Committee: Jade Rawlings, Brian Royal, David King, Wayne Campbell, Gordon Casey, Ross Monaghan, Craig Cameron
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ramps

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 08:49:14 AM »
Sylvestor and King on Jones and Harding please ;D

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 09:32:53 AM »
We are tanking JON would have been a welcome addition and come to think of it so would Pettifer. For goodness sakes. How can we expect to win the rat race? What is Jade on? :rollin

Next week I guess.

That's right Tucker, we are probably saving our "guns" in Petts and JON for the Melbourne, WC and Freo games.  Cant have them injured when we will really need them to "perform".

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 10:02:14 AM »

That's right Tucker, we are probably saving our "guns" in Petts and JON for the Melbourne, WC and Freo games.  Cant have them injured when we will really need them to "perform".

How funny if they brought them in for 'that' purpose and both starred kicking 10 between and being individually responsible for snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.  Image OER if that happened!    :rollin :lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2009, 10:34:55 AM »
How also funny it is that Wallace was bagged for picking bad sides well people Jade has certainly trumped him here. Really athoer than Post and Vickery coming in which in my opinion would have happened anyway I can't see a lot thats changed, don't expect Jade to get the top job!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2009, 11:11:20 AM »
How funny if they brought them in for 'that' purpose and both starred kicking 10 between and being individually responsible for snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.  Image OER if that happened!    :rollin :lol

With JON as long as his rs points downwards there is no chance of that happening.  With Petts well if he looks like he is getting a roll on put him CHB or FB and let him show the AFL world his defensive side.

Although you are right and it would be a good laugh if it happened

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2009, 11:23:38 AM »
How also funny it is that Wallace was bagged for picking bad sides well people Jade has certainly trumped him here. Really athoer than Post and Vickery coming in which in my opinion would have happened anyway I can't see a lot thats changed, don't expect Jade to get the top job!

Who else should we be picking??   ??? ??? 

No one else warrants it.

If plough was still here we'd still have Petts, McMahon, an injured Brown and an injured Simmo all in the 22 while 4 kids would miss out.

The sides named since Wallace left are far better.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2009, 12:23:34 PM »

Who else should we be picking??   ??? ??? 

No one else warrants it.

If plough was still here we'd still have Petts, McMahon, an injured Brown and an injured Simmo all in the 22 while 4 kids would miss out.

The sides named since Wallace left are far better.

Agreed Wallace would still be picking sides that he felt would save his job and playing injured players to boot.
Jade in 4 matches has done heaps more than Wallace did for 11 matches. Some would argue for the previous four years of his tenure too.

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2009, 05:04:35 PM »
In: Silvester
Out: Kelvin Moore (calf)
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2009, 05:12:54 PM »

Absolutely no surprise there

And no Jordie either  :rollin

I would think by actually playing Vickery & Post as well putting a few players in decent positions (eg throwing Nahas in the midfield for patches) he has made some significant changes.

And IMHO if Wallace was still in the job I would doubt that Post or Vickery would have got a game and no way in hell would Nahas played inthe midfield
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2009, 05:34:14 PM »
RICHMOND v NORTH MELBOURNE

Richmond
B: Jake King, Will Thursfield, Chris Newman
HB: Dean Polo, Luke McGuane, Matthew White
C: Trent Cotchin, Shane Tuck, Brett Deledio
HF: Robin Nahas, Jack Riewoldt, Jayden Post
F: Tyrone Vickery, Mitch Morton, Ben Cousins
Foll: Angus Graham, Daniel Jackson, Richard Tambling
I/C: Tom hislop, Alex Rance, Shane Edwards, Jarrod Silvester
Emg: Adam Pattison, Jordan McMahon, Mark Coughlan

North Melbourne
B: Brady Rawlings, Scott Thompson, Nathan Grima
HB: Scott McMahon, Josh Gibson, Michael Firrito
C: Levi Greenwood, Liam Anthony, Drew Petrie
HF: Leigh Harding, Lachie Hansen, Lindsay Thomas
F: Brent Harvey, David Hale, Corey Jones
Foll: Hamish McIntosh, Adam Simpson, Andrew Swallow
I/C: Sam Power, Leigh Adams, Todd Goldstein, Daniel Pratt
Emg: Daniel Harris, Ben Ross Aaron Edwards

In: Goldstein, Pratt
Out: Gavin Urquhart (groin), Daniel Harris

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2009, 06:05:06 PM »
Well good luck with this side, does Edwards have a photo of Rawlings with a goat or something?? Why he is still in the side is beyond me, sureley Cogs with the bigger body would have to come in for him???
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2009, 08:18:04 PM »

Absolutely no surprise there

And no Jordie either  :rollin

I would think by actually playing Vickery & Post as well putting a few players in decent positions (eg throwing Nahas in the midfield for patches) he has made some significant changes.

And IMHO if Wallace was still in the job I would doubt that Post or Vickery would have got a game and no way in hell would Nahas played inthe midfield
Also Silvester would not have got a gig- right or not at least the RFC will know one way or another if he is worth a spot on the list next year. It sure beats hanging onto players just for the sake of it. Jade has been teriffic so far in picking our side.  :clapping

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2009, 09:35:43 PM »
Well good luck with this side, does Edwards have a photo of Rawlings with a goat or something?? Why he is still in the side is beyond me, sureley Cogs with the bigger body would have to come in for him???
Is that more a statement by the Club about Cogs' future than Edwards?!

No surprise by the only change. It seems you only get a game now if you're 23 or under.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd