Author Topic: Trade week rumours and innuendo  (Read 43923 times)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Trade week rumours and innuendo
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2009, 07:00:46 AM »
First-round draft choice Marcus Drum will not play for Fremantle again. Drum, the No. 10 selection in the 2005 national draft, is keen to be traded during next month's official exchange period.

The Dockers have yet to announce their de-listings, but Andrew Browne, Daniel Gilmore and Josh Head will not be offered new contracts, while forwards Adam Campbell and Ryan Murphy and midfielder Brett Peake are expected to explore opportunities elsewhere. Paul Hasleby's future remains undecided.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/mp/5908066/trade-option-last-drum-roll-at-dockers/

how about a 3 way trade between Drum,raines and draft picks across freo, lions and tigers?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 07:50:50 AM »
Peake is another Andrew Walker - can run fast but that's it. No thanks, even if it was trading for one of our duds, rather take the punt on a kid in the draft.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 08:44:08 AM »
First-round draft choice Marcus Drum will not play for Fremantle again. Drum, the No. 10 selection in the 2005 national draft, is keen to be traded during next month's official exchange period.

The Dockers have yet to announce their de-listings, but Andrew Browne, Daniel Gilmore and Josh Head will not be offered new contracts, while forwards Adam Campbell and Ryan Murphy and midfielder Brett Peake are expected to explore opportunities elsewhere. Paul Hasleby's future remains undecided.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/mp/5908066/trade-option-last-drum-roll-at-dockers/

Peake for Pettifer, actually Polo&Pettifer could go for Peake, I think he has a lot to offer.... Peake that is.

you and this fascination with players from WA

Seaby
Tarrant
Peake

anyone else you want to throw in the mix. how about Luke mcPharlin???

get over this crap of bringing rejects to our club.

thats exactly the type of bull poo that has brought our club undone.

offload for draft picks yes but offload players for rejects. NO THANKS!!!

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2009, 04:19:15 PM »
The West Australian is reporting Bradd Dalziell is homesick and wants to return to WA although this is disputed by a Lions fan on BF.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/mp/5908070/staker-wants-to-quit-eagles/
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15611239&postcount=293

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2009, 04:16:13 AM »
Swans rumouredly willing to offer Seaby $1m over 3 years

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,26030619-5005401,00.html

At least four Melbourne-based clubs are also keen for discussions with Seaby before next month's crucial trade week.

West Coast is likely to demand at least a second-round draft pick in return for Seaby, or an attractive combination package Spangher, Staker or Nicoski for an appealing first-round choice.

If a trade deal could not be struck between a club and West Coast for Seaby, he could enter the national draft in late November or the pre-season selection process in mid-December.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2009, 08:52:06 AM »
Swans rumouredly willing to offer Seaby $1m over 3 years

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,26030619-5005401,00.html

At least four Melbourne-based clubs are also keen for discussions with Seaby before next month's crucial trade week.

West Coast is likely to demand at least a second-round draft pick in return for Seaby, or an attractive combination package Spangher, Staker or Nicoski for an appealing first-round choice.

If a trade deal could not be struck between a club and West Coast for Seaby, he could enter the national draft in late November or the pre-season selection process in mid-December.

For God's sake Richmond, steer clear of this dud, do not give him even a glancing thought.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2009, 02:33:15 PM »
For God's sake Richmond, steer clear of this dud, do not give him even a glancing thought.
Ditto. Surely we've learnt from our last $1m for 3 years mistake  :o.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2009, 09:45:06 PM »

this is an astonishing rate for a fella thats barely played 10 games in 2 seasons...amazing :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Jackstar is back

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2009, 09:59:03 PM »

this is an astonishing rate for a fella thats barely played 10 games in 2 seasons...amazing :o

Well, we gave Jordon McMahon a 3 year contract at $330,000 a year after playing 8 games the previous year with the dogs :banghead

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2009, 10:12:13 PM »

Well, we gave Jordon McMahon a 3 year contract at $330,000 a year after playing 8 games the previous year with the dogs :banghead

Miller, Wallace and Jackson. The 3 amigo's must have been on some serious acid when they decided mclovin was their man to take us to greater heights.

I just hope Jackson has learnt his lessons because from where i sit he is just as bad as the other 2
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2009, 09:26:19 AM »
I thought Jackson was quite upset because he wanted Selwood with that pick.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2009, 09:40:09 AM »

Correct-o.  Jackson very much wanted Selwood but Terry and Greg, in their wisdom decision Jackson couldn't be able to use that pick because they wanted McMahon and duly threw pick 19 away.  :banghead
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2009, 11:09:33 AM »

Correct-o.  Jackson very much wanted Selwood but Terry and Greg, in their wisdom decision Jackson couldn't be able to use that pick because they wanted McMahon and duly threw pick 19 away.  :banghead

But isn't Jackson the one some want to sack because he is to blame for every poor recruiting decision in the past 5 years?   ::)

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2009, 12:49:30 PM »

But isn't Jackson the one some want to sack because he is to blame for every poor recruiting decision in the past 5 years?   ::)

No it's Jackstar who is to blame not Jackson.

:thumbsup ;)

Tigermonk

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2009, 01:34:54 PM »
Richmond bad decision making all over again l can see coming  ;D