Author Topic: DIDNT TAKE LONG FOR JADE TO LOSE THE PLAYERS LOL  (Read 1344 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: DIDNT TAKE LONG FOR JADE TO LOSE THE PLAYERS LOL
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 01:51:13 AM »
The players have lost themselves in a culture of self preservation in a crap side.

As Ramps said a quick and deep cull with a hard coach would appear to be the way for the RFC to come out the other side
Agree and that self preservation attitude multiplies towards the end of a season when careers are on the line. Hopefully decisions on players not up to it are already made.

thats a cop out

facts are the man with a girls name bluffed many of us with his vfl coaching , he isnt the man for the job, he dosnt command respect

fullstop, he dosnt put th efear of god in the players either

wp ur love affair with jade may just be damaging ur relationship with the cat sylvester  lol

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 02:12:05 AM »
I think this is a stupid thread.

I believe some of the criticism that Rawlings has been getting is over the top.

Its like Carlton supporters suggesting Ratten was no good because he lost his first 9 games as senior coach.

I believe Go Richo 12 summed it up beautifully when he described Jade as the little boy with his finger in the dyke.

Its not a level playing field ATM.....Jade has inherited a mess.

That being said ....The most important thing at the moment is patience and I cant see Jade given the same amount of slack as the other applicants. Feral supporters and blood thirsty journos would love nothing more for Richmond to self destruct again next year.
At a time when the clubs credibility is shot to bits .....we dont need another media circus.The new coach needs to be left alone.

Unleash the tornado

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 07:16:41 AM »
That being said ....The most important thing at the moment is patience and I cant see Jade given the same amount of slack as the other applicants. Feral supporters and blood thirsty journos would love nothing more for Richmond to self destruct again next year.
At a time when the clubs credibility is shot to bits .....we dont need another media circus.The new coach needs to be left alone.

Spot on
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)