Author Topic: Damn Richmond!!!!  (Read 793 times)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Damn Richmond!!!!
« on: August 16, 2009, 03:49:27 PM »
Who am I?

On the way to the coterie lunch yesterday, I got to thinking that we need a new president I mean Gary March? We all know finals are played in September, we need a president with a surname September *** note to self, starting scouring the white pages ***  :banghead

At the coterie function lunch, sausage rolls were warm, I like 'em hot. Damn Richmond!!!! :banghead

Sat down, seat was cold, geez can't Richmond ever get anything right? Damn Richmond  :banghead :banghead

Walked, home, wind blew me friggen toupee clean off my head! Richmond know I wear a hair hat, the wind? What's that all about Richmond? Damn you!!!!  :banghead :banghead :banghead

Got home, rolled out the pilates mat and sat down to watch my favourite pilates DVD. Bugger me if Jade Rawlings didn't steal that DVD, I mean its gone missing and I would never have misplaced it. Damn Richmond!!!  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Woke up this morning and:-

- Pilot light on heater went out, shower was cold.
 - Rained on my toupee when I went to get the papers.
 - To top things off, I got a flat tyre driving to pilates class ( I love pilates). For goodness sakes Richmond, how many times do I have to tell you to get nails off the road? No wonder you can't win games of football, you can't even make my life go smoothly.

DAAAAAAAAAMN YOU RICHMOND!!!!!!  :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Damn Richmond!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 04:11:32 PM »
Nah it could be worse than that - be a Freo supporter watching your side lose by over 10 goals to Melbourne  ;)
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 05:16:49 PM »
are you Jackstar?

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 07:30:47 PM »
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Jackstar is back

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 08:28:24 PM »
* Gary March will step aside and hand the reins over to Michael Green.
* I didnt go to the coterie lunch, I actually sit out with the common plebs like you Yellow and Black, Section M 55 actually
* I dont eat crap at the football.
* For those who do know me on here and there are many, I actually have great hair . No wig needed here. ;)
* Seat couldnt have been cold as I sit on my brains, LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
* Pilates is fanstatic, just ask Brett Deludio ;)

Yellow and Black, get a life  ::)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 08:50:33 PM »
* I didnt go to the coterie lunch, I actually sit out with the common plebs like you Yellow and Black, Section M 55 actually
* For those who do know me on here and there are many, I actually have great hair . No wig needed here. ;)

thanks for the update. Hey can you get Michael Green to change his surname to September? :cheers

It's that simple Spud

Jackstar is back

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 09:00:55 PM »

thanks for the update. Hey can you get Michael Green to change his surname to September? :cheers

I am glad that you are just so happy with the way this footballl club is being run  and the future is so bright :banghead
Because I AINT

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 09:33:08 PM »

I am glad that you are just so happy with the way this footballl club is being run  and the future is so bright :banghead
Because I AINT

A bit of a larf to end the weekend.  :santa
It's that simple Spud