Author Topic: Oleg Markov [merged]  (Read 96214 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Oleg Markov [merged]
« Reply #180 on: January 28, 2017, 12:04:46 AM »
Kicked a goal from the backline.

EFA.

Let's not carried away, we don't need to feed the fans some B.S like we copped with the Jacob "kicks goals from stoppages" Townsend

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #181 on: January 28, 2017, 10:01:58 AM »

EFA.

Let's not carried away, we don't need to feed the fans some B.S like we copped with the Jacob "kicks goals from stoppages" Townsend

:lol

Why don't you make a comment on the hyperbole written about Batch? In 6 years he can't even hold his position in the side but some here have him as the second coming!

"Plays as a small...."  LMAO. Eddie Betts would kick 10 on him.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #182 on: January 28, 2017, 10:52:19 AM »

EFA.

Why don't you make a comment on the hyperbole written about Batch? In 6 years he can't even hold his position in the side but some here have him as the second coming!

Your comparing an unfit Batch with another fit player and expecting the same output? You if anyone should know that doesnt add up.

Hes been injured. Last year he played with jabs which numbed his lower legs, hence some of the poor kicking.  A fit batch is first 22. And Hardwick thinks it.

Meanwhile your man Mrakrov admits he was gifted games last year. Might i add he played loose and wasnt set any jobs. Even Jason Cloke looked like a star playing loose in defence.

Pretty obvious what the pecking order is.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #183 on: January 28, 2017, 11:41:02 AM »

EFA.

Your comparing an unfit Batch with another fit player and expecting the same output? You if anyone should know that doesnt add up.

Hes been injured. Last year he played with jabs which numbed his lower legs, hence some of the poor kicking.  A fit batch is first 22. And Hardwick thinks it.

Meanwhile your man Mrakrov admits he was gifted games last year. Might i add he played loose and wasnt set any jobs. Even Jason Cloke looked like a star playing loose in defence.

I guess we wait 3 years and then comment..

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2017, 02:14:05 PM »

EFA.

I choose to comment in the now, and deal in facts  ;)
"Sliding doors moment.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #185 on: January 28, 2017, 03:28:09 PM »

EFA.

I choose to comment in the now, and deal in facts  ;)
Even with second year blues, I'm prepared to look at this at the half way mark of the 2017 season. TBH I hope they are both starring because that means the team will be doing well.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #186 on: January 28, 2017, 10:03:27 PM »
Batch is a given to star, no need to speculate about that

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #187 on: January 29, 2017, 01:03:25 PM »

You know that or believe that? Hardwick rates him???

I doubt it.

;D

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Tigershark

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #188 on: January 29, 2017, 03:27:02 PM »

I doubt it.

;D
well he rates Hampson so why not....

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #189 on: January 29, 2017, 03:37:38 PM »

I doubt it.

;D

I dont doubt its sour grapes
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #190 on: January 29, 2017, 05:38:56 PM »

I doubt it.

;D
well he rates Hampson so why not....

He rates Taylor Hunt, he rated Stevie Morris to put him in the leadership group ffs
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #191 on: January 29, 2017, 06:45:56 PM »

I doubt it.

;D

What sour grapes  :huh3

I'm a Batch fan, think he was made  a scapegoat during 2016, hence why I don't reckon Hardwick rates him at all. ;)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #192 on: January 29, 2017, 07:01:26 PM »

I doubt it.

;D

What sour grapes  :huh3

I'm a Batch fan, think he was made  a scapegoat during 2016, hence why I don't reckon Hardwick rates him at all. ;)

You know that or believe that?
"Sliding doors moment.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #193 on: January 29, 2017, 07:35:42 PM »
Only fact being overlooked is Batchelor is a dud and under performed the entire time he has been there.
Was one of the last to be re-signed  last yr and obviously hung on by the skin of his teeth.Typical Richmond we love our duds and just cant let em go.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #194 on: January 29, 2017, 07:51:38 PM »
Only fact being overlooked is Batchelor is a dud and under performed the entire time he has been there.
Was one of the last to be re-signed  last yr and obviously hung on by the skin of his teeth.Typical Richmond we love our duds and just cant let em go.

They truly believe these guys can go elsewhere and really hurt us.

Sadly, anyone can really hurt us, even our own poo players.
Caracella and Balmey.