Author Topic: Well known and famous Tiger supporters  (Read 137002 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Well known and famous Tiger supporters
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2012, 05:27:13 PM »
Saw this posted on BF:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/galetodenmark.jpg/

Benny Gale chasing the Danish market  :laugh:

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2012, 08:29:57 PM »
holy pooballs. Its called marketing, fellas.
Its an experimental idea that could potentially generate strong exposure for the Richmond brand and our sponsors  for a relatively low cost.  The marketing team are doing a solid job at the moment exploring different avenues and making the most of social media while adhering to a budget. Its a bussiness. You dont have to participate in this particular project if you think it is beneath you, but some people may actually have a bit of fun with this, lord forgive them.
I really cannot wait for the footy to start so you sooks can sook about something sookworthy.
And Jackstarr, how could you possibly tell anyone to 'get a life' when you take obvious pleasure from deriding the club you 'support' at every opportunity. Mate, if you were running the club we would be playing in the ammos and the pinnacle of our marketing innovations would be a bi-annual pie night.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2012, 08:41:13 PM »
Willy, you're forgiven.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2012, 09:27:15 PM »
this is the worst idea I have ever heard of.
Firstly most ''celebs'' wouldnt be allowed to wear garments as they are ''contractually "' bound to there suppliers etc.
Now RFC Official, my wife works in the "high end "" of this market and has access to many A-Graders, . she shook her heard in disbelief when I asked her could she get ??????? to wear a jumper. ::) ::)
RFC, you are not doubt looking for the C-D grade celebs like Nick Bracks etc,
why waste your time . :banghead

I would be concentrating on getting supporters memeberships out on time and not using the ''indian mailhouses"" that you are contractually bound too.

P.S. I am sure there are a few on here who could get some A-Graders  eg Brackets, but whats the point. :banghead
knock it off jack you old fogey, contractually bound to wear clothing, my arseeeeeeeeeeee...not sure this campaign was confined to catwalk models you peanut :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2012, 09:41:57 PM »
holy pooballs. Its called marketing, fellas.
Its an experimental idea that could potentially generate strong exposure for the Richmond brand and our sponsors  for a relatively low cost.  The marketing team are doing a solid job at the moment exploring different avenues and making the most of social media while adhering to a budget. Its a bussiness. You dont have to participate in this particular project if you think it is beneath you, but some people may actually have a bit of fun with this, lord forgive them.
I really cannot wait for the footy to start so you sooks can sook about something sookworthy.
And Jackstarr, how could you possibly tell anyone to 'get a life' when you take obvious pleasure from deriding the club you 'support' at every opportunity. Mate, if you were running the club we would be playing in the ammos and the pinnacle of our marketing innovations would be a bi-annual pie night.

marketing :nope
You might find there is a link between the Gales and her family you knuckle heads
Give you a little hint, they both come from Tasmania
You clowns can work it out from there, cant give you idiots to big a start.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2012, 09:44:32 PM »
Firstly most ''celebs'' wouldnt be allowed to wear garments as they are ''contractually "' bound to there suppliers etc.
Now RFC Official, my wife works in the "high end "" of this market and has access to many A-Graders, . she shook her heard in disbelief when I asked her could she get ??????? to wear a jumper. ::) ::)

I would be concentrating on getting supporters memeberships out on time and not using the ''indian mailhouses"" that you are contractually bound too.

P.S. I am sure there are a few on here who could get some A-Graders  eg Brackets, but whats the point. :banghead
knock it off jack you old fogey, contractually bound to wear clothing, my behindeeeeeeeeeee...not sure this campaign was confined to catwalk models you peanut :lol

You wouldnt have an idea.
Tell you they are contractually bound.
Its like the tigers were to lose the motorola deal 6 years ago when one Jay Schulz was caught using a Nokia, FACT !
Same as the A-Grade celebs, I was thinking the likes of Jennifer Hawkins etc.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2012, 09:46:04 PM »

knock it off jack you old fogey, contractually bound to wear clothing, my behindeeeeeeeeeee...not sure this campaign was confined to catwalk models you peanut :lol

Migtht further add, what do you class as an A-Grade Celeb, ? Russell Gilbert, LOL :rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2012, 09:49:10 PM »
Would have been nice knowing this at christmas when i was sitting next to Miranda Kerr and Orlando bloom having lunch. Thems the breaks.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2012, 09:59:56 PM »
Lets hope there a few supporters are going on Friday Night, I am ,are YOU !!

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2012, 10:05:52 PM »
Lets hope there a few supporters are going on Friday Night, I am ,are YOU !!

I am, reserved seats on level 2.

Don't know what I am going to do for the middle game?

:cheers

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2012, 10:44:35 PM »
Schulzy using a nokia instead of a motorola :lol wow. how did that massive story avoid the newspapers whoa  :bow :shh :lol

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2012, 08:16:28 AM »
Well Mary is from Tassie, would make sense she was a tigers fan.
Lots of people name their swords......

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2012, 08:42:52 AM »

Actually think it is pretty poor form from whoever posted the pic on BF via "Imageshack", photographing someone's private mail raise a few privacy issues I reckon...
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2012, 09:21:57 AM »

Actually think it is pretty poor form from whoever posted the pic on BF via "Imageshack", photographing someone's private mail raise a few privacy issues I reckon...

Agree entirely. However I'm not sure it should be on here either.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2012, 01:19:05 PM »
It is just an address, not the personal contents of her intimate letters, I could print that sheet and photograph it and make out I was posting her some of my home brew, a hand gun, bags of lime and some lawn darts.
Lots of people name their swords......