Author Topic: Tiger Training  (Read 924507 times)

Offline Limbach_19

• Future Richmond star
  • Leroy Jetta
Re: Tiger Training
« Reply #1140 on: April 08, 2008, 05:37:11 PM »
What time did they train?
spewing i missed it i was at the MCG from 9 til 3

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1141 on: April 08, 2008, 06:40:42 PM »
What time did they train?
spewing i missed it i was at the MCG from 9 til 3
11.30am to about 12.15pm.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1142 on: April 08, 2008, 10:09:54 PM »
I AM TOTALL DISGUSTED AT WHAT I READ ON bf AND REALLY WANT WALLCE SACKED NOW!
AT TRAINING TODAY HE WAS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN AND JADE RAWLINGS RAN THE SESSION WHICH APPRARANTLY WAS A LIGHT COMICAL AND JOVIAL SESSION!

FFS TERRY IS A HIGHLY PAIN HEAD COACH AND SHOULD BE THERE FOR EVERY SESSION!

Geez Geez , THE RFC IS A JOKE AND IF GARY MARCH AND THE BOARD ACCEPT THIS THEN THEY CAN ALL GF TOO!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, WE AS FAND SHOULD ALL GO TO TRAINING ABD PROTEST AGAINST THIS BS

I RECALL THAT IN A SURVEY THE PLAYERS SAID THEY WANTED TO SEE TERRY AT TRAINING MORE, I THOUGHT HE ADDRESSED THIS ISSUE.

THIS IS A DISGRACE, NO COACH WOULD DO THIS.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

WALLACE CAN GO FORNICATE HIMSELF

MARCH GROW SOME KING SIZE BALLS AND SACK THIS TOOL AND ALL HIS SUPPORT STAFF

GRAEME RICHMOND AND JACK DYER MUST BE GLAD THEY ARE DEAD SO THEY CANT SEE THIS

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1143 on: April 08, 2008, 10:12:08 PM »
could u imaging hafey not running training, esp after 2 heavy losses

screw wallace miller and all who support these tools

maybe the big4 was the ticket we should have voted for and not let casey miller etc drive this club further down

march do something

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1144 on: April 08, 2008, 10:50:45 PM »
I AM TOTALL DISGUSTED AT WHAT I READ ON bf AND REALLY WANT WALLCE SACKED NOW!
AT TRAINING TODAY HE WAS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN AND JADE RAWLINGS RAN THE SESSION WHICH APPRARANTLY WAS A LIGHT COMICAL AND JOVIAL SESSION!

FFS TERRY IS A HIGHLY PAIN HEAD COACH AND SHOULD BE THERE FOR EVERY SESSION!

Geez Geez , THE RFC IS A JOKE AND IF GARY MARCH AND THE BOARD ACCEPT THIS THEN THEY CAN ALL GF TOO!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, WE AS FAND SHOULD ALL GO TO TRAINING ABD PROTEST AGAINST THIS BS

I RECALL THAT IN A SURVEY THE PLAYERS SAID THEY WANTED TO SEE TERRY AT TRAINING MORE, I THOUGHT HE ADDRESSED THIS ISSUE.

THIS IS A DISGRACE, NO COACH WOULD DO THIS.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

WALLACE CAN GO FORNICATE HIMSELF

MARCH GROW SOME KING SIZE BALLS AND SACK THIS TOOL AND ALL HIS SUPPORT STAFF

GRAEME RICHMOND AND JACK DYER MUST BE GLAD THEY ARE DEAD SO THEY CANT SEE THIS

Told you it was making quite the disturbance on BF, MT.   ;)
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1145 on: April 09, 2008, 06:56:26 AM »
TA, seriously, this is unnacceptable behaviour by terry nd just proved he is not tuned in to what is really happening and has no idea about the reality of teh rfc

he should be sacked immediately, his coaching style and methods are laughable

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1146 on: April 09, 2008, 08:52:41 AM »
TA, seriously, this is unnacceptable behaviour by terry nd just proved he is not tuned in to what is really happening and has no idea about the reality of teh rfc

he should be sacked immediately, his coaching style and methods are laughable

I thought it was the norm for most clubs to give the assistants a go at the early week session.

I must admit him not turning up at all is a bit strange and pretty bloody hopeless though.
EAT EM ALIVE!

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1147 on: April 09, 2008, 08:56:41 AM »
it may be the norm for developed hardened teams like sydney, geelong, etc, but for a team that desparately needs guidance, nurturing, development, leadership, direction, better game plan, better skills, more confidence such as rfc, the coach should be there 24/7

wallace can take a hike

Tigermonk

« Reply #1148 on: April 09, 2008, 09:59:02 AM »
If Wallace was doing media stuff & not at least watching training then l'm very disappointed in the way the club is run
We dont need media around the club at this time, this spin doctor has been going on with the same pathetic crap for 4 years
we were told media would be limited but infact its increased worse than before
Richmond are liars to there supporters, Gary march said he would put a stop to media & the players had to perform

all liars thats all l can say, its a spin to get supporters money.  >:(

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1149 on: April 09, 2008, 01:10:02 PM »
I thought it was the norm for most clubs to give the assistants a go at the early week session.

I must admit him not turning up at all is a bit strange and pretty bloody hopeless though.

It is the norm

And who said he wasn't there  ??? Just because you not spooted in the crowd don't mean you are not there watching  ;)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Tigermonk

« Reply #1150 on: April 09, 2008, 02:17:29 PM »
thats where the club is going wrong having the assistant coaches doing what Wallat is payed the huge money to do
if your not hands on your no coach IMV & may as well leave the club

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1151 on: April 09, 2008, 02:56:59 PM »
we were told media would be limited but infact its increased worse than before
Richmond are liars to there supporters, Gary march said he would put a stop to media & the players had to perform
March said at the time Tuesdays with Terry would continue but other media duties would be diminished.

I don't see the big deal for a short skills session. The gamestyle stuff is done later in the week. Are we meant to stand next to our players and hold their hand while they have shots at goal?! They're meant to be professional footballers with self-discipline. Plus the players are spoken to indoors before training starts and as WP said you can watch training from indoors at Punt Rd.

I would've thought some people would've been happy that Plough wasn't there coaching  ;D.   

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1152 on: April 09, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »

It is the norm

And who said he wasn't there  ??? Just because you not spooted in the crowd don't mean you are not there watching  ;)

still not good enough and not a valid excuse

terry should be on the field foe every single traing session. not negotiable

Tigermonk

« Reply #1153 on: April 10, 2008, 08:36:27 AM »

I would've thought some people would've been happy that Plough wasn't there coaching  ;D.   

l have always said the coaching problem is the asistant coaches, because when youwant to learn to be a coach,  Richmond is the TAFE of coaching.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1154 on: April 10, 2008, 03:23:17 PM »
Training today was at warm and sunny Vic Park. I only saw the last 30 minutes where they were doing 1-on-1 match simulation. Play as you train would be very apt today :-\. Terry took training today by the way for those interested and concerned lol.

Virtually all the squad was present. I didn't see Meyer, Cogs, Cleve or Gus but I may have left earlier. I was told by a friend that Foley spent the first half of the session with Rainesy in the rehab group.

The main news out of training was 3 new injuries  :(. Cleve has apparently hurt his back, Polo his ankle (sat in the race with ice on it) and just our luck Cotchin had an ice pack on his right hammy. It could be precautionary as they told us he would be playing a half for the Coburg ressies and he was smiling and shaking hands with the trainers but if he misses you'll know why. Cotch trained with the main group for all but the last 5-10 minutes when he came off while training was still going and did some leg stretches while waiting for the ice pack.

Any questions just fire away.