Author Topic: Bachar Houli [merged]  (Read 335224 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Bachar Houli [merged]
« Reply #645 on: March 14, 2012, 07:03:11 PM »
He really appreciates every second he has playing for our great club and puts everything into it.
Houli was on Ch 7 news praising Richmond as the club that's been very welcoming and understanding of his faith. A nice backhander at Essendon :yep.

Even better is the fact that family members who USED to support other less savoury melbourne based clubs are now paid up RFC members  :shh whoa
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #646 on: March 14, 2012, 07:04:32 PM »
STFU Smokey. Craig Cameron is a dud ;D

You just wish you had a haircut like him.

:P

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #647 on: March 14, 2012, 07:08:28 PM »
awwww  :-*

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #648 on: March 14, 2012, 07:09:47 PM »
is a fine young man Houli, love seeing the ball in his hands :gotigers
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

gerkin greg

« Reply #649 on: March 14, 2012, 09:18:10 PM »
He really appreciates every second he has playing for our great club and puts everything into it.
Houli was on Ch 7 news praising Richmond as the club that's been very welcoming and understanding of his faith. A nice backhander at Essendon :yep.

He's said countless times Essendon were fantastic in regards to his faith

Don't tar him with yr petty crap
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 10:01:49 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline RedanTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #650 on: March 14, 2012, 11:38:43 PM »
Nah, haven't you read all the posts Stripes?  Francis Jackson and Craig Cameron are totally to blame for our lack of premiership success thus far and must have totally lucked onto Houli.

Since 2005 when Jackson joined = P Bowden, Humm, Polak, Kingsley, Morton, McMahon, Cartledge, Collard
Since 2008 when Cameron joined = Cousins, Thomson, Hislop, Farmer.
Since 2010 when Hartley joined = Miller, Houli, Grigg, A Maric, I Maric,

Yeah makes one wonder why the club is wasting money employing Hartley when Jackson and Cameron are getting all these good players from other clubs.
Their records clearly speak for themselves don't they?

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #651 on: March 15, 2012, 12:00:20 AM »
Oh dear

gerkin greg

« Reply #652 on: March 15, 2012, 12:18:42 AM »
Surely this is Craig Cameron's last contracted year?

Nah, haven't you read all the posts Stripes?  Francis Jackson and Craig Cameron are totally to blame for our lack of premiership success thus far and must have totally lucked onto Houli.

Since 2005 when Jackson joined = P Bowden, Humm, Polak, Kingsley, Morton, McMahon, Cartledge, Collard

Yeah makes one wonder why the club is wasting money employing Hartley when Jackson and Cameron are getting all these good players from other clubs.

Fingerbanging post RT  :thumbsup

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #653 on: March 15, 2012, 06:36:23 AM »
Surely this is Craig Cameron's last contracted year?

Fingerbanging post RT  :thumbsup

I take it you guys don't rate our current list then?  Between them they have overseen a complete list rebuild and have been responsible for recruiting every single player on it except for Jackson, Moore, Newman and Tuck.  The best recruiter in the land will not land every 'fish' but I think their record in building our current list speaks volumes of their performance.  And with Hartley as well it will only get better.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #654 on: March 15, 2012, 07:03:14 AM »
What I find interesting is peoples views on Jackson.

he may have started at the club in 2005 (?) but it was in a part time capacity and not as head of recruiting. His job during that time was watching kids running around in the TAC Cup. So to blame him for the trading for and drafting of re-cycled players in 2005 is a nonsense.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #655 on: March 15, 2012, 07:49:11 AM »

good analysis Redan, you do leave out an all too important fact though...who employed Hartley to do the role ::)...ive never seen Bart Cummings in silks, a good manager knows where to put the sq pegs in the sq holes and ensure the job gets done...thats quality management :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #656 on: March 15, 2012, 08:25:14 AM »
you do leave out an all too important fact though...who employed Hartley to do the role ::)...ive never seen Bart Cummings in silks, a good manager knows where to put the sq pegs in the sq holes and ensure the job gets done...thats quality management :shh

Could be wrong but Dimma was aware of Blair's work at Port wasn't he?

gerkin greg

« Reply #657 on: March 15, 2012, 09:06:23 AM »
Get Bondy back from Freo!

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #658 on: March 15, 2012, 09:55:50 AM »
Some thoughts for our team Bachar can use to motivate the team for round 1 against Carlscum.

9:14   Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers,
    Qatiloohum yuAAaththibhumu Allahubi-aydeekum wayukhzihim wayansurkum AAalayhim wayashfi sudooraqawmin mu/mineena
   9:15   And still the indignation of their hearts. For Allah will turn (in mercy) to whom He will; and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
    Wayuthhib ghaythaquloobihim wayatoobu Allahu AAala man yashaowaAllahu AAaleemun hakeemun
Quran:Surah9:14-15
http://www.muslimaccess.com/quraan/arabic/009.asp

:gotigers
Eat 'em Alive!

The club that keeps giving.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #659 on: March 15, 2012, 11:21:08 AM »
 :lol

"I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy."
(Deuteronomy 32:42)

"And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:"
(Deuteronomy 2:34)

"And Moses said, Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts."
(Exodus 11:4-5)

"And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead." (Exodus 12:29-30)

"Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." (Isaiah 13:15-16)

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI