Author Topic: Bachar Houli [merged]  (Read 335222 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Bachar Houli [merged]
« Reply #1095 on: July 12, 2014, 03:26:17 PM »
have heard its that ramadan time of the year and our main man cant drink water from 5am until sunset.

Will watch him closely Sunday and it wouldnt surprise me if his that dedictaed to his ramadan not to drink water, but then on field his weak as pee.

Well documented he gets a dispensation from the eating & drinking thing on match day ...

Foolish post TBH, and dare I even suggest it a vilifying post

If a player is not eating and hydrating on the manner in the week leading up to game that is a silly situation.

Should be playing twos. Very unprofessional

Wish Hampson would convert to Musi

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1096 on: July 12, 2014, 04:22:07 PM »
Yep not sure how you can call that vilifying.

Will suggest under the AFL's policy re vilification that post would qualify  ;D  ;)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #1097 on: July 12, 2014, 04:24:35 PM »
have heard its that ramadan time of the year and our main man cant drink water from 5am until sunset.

Will watch him closely Sunday and it wouldnt surprise me if his that dedictaed to his ramadan not to drink water, but then on field his weak as pee.

Well documented he gets a dispensation from the eating & drinking thing on match day ...

Foolish post TBH, and dare I even suggest it a vilifying post
What a load of rubbish WP.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1098 on: July 12, 2014, 04:39:17 PM »

Will suggest under the AFL's policy re vilification that post would qualify  ;D  ;)

Is the code "You must not mention religion or culture unless you are part of it" because I don't see any sign of negativity in that post towards ramadam only negative thing he says is that Houli is weak as pee.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1099 on: July 12, 2014, 05:35:13 PM »

Is the code "You must not mention religion or culture unless you are part of it" because I don't see any sign of negativity in that post towards ramadam only negative thing he says is that Houli is weak as pee.

Yes but he is tying the religion into that statement they are separate issues are they not?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1100 on: July 12, 2014, 05:50:50 PM »
think you have lost the plot on this one WP quoting the vilification code now. hahahaha

insulting his work ethic is not insulting his religion but if you think it is good on you, i personally dont GAF.

you remind me of the fella at the cats game last year who told a friend to stop yelling abuse as it was offending his kid. My friend never swore once and all he ever said he was the umpire was a maggot.
At half time he continued his rant so i chimed in and asked did my friend swear and he back pedalled and said "no, but my little johnny is scared at the tone of his voice and unless he cools it down il let text authorities number on the screen"
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1101 on: July 12, 2014, 11:18:09 PM »
think you have lost the plot on this one WP quoting the vilification code now. hahahaha

insulting his work ethic is not insulting his religion but if you think it is good on you, i personally dont GAF.

you remind me of the fella at the cats game last year who told a friend to stop yelling abuse as it was offending his kid. My friend never swore once and all he ever said he was the umpire was a maggot.
At half time he continued his rant so i chimed in and asked did my friend swear and he back pedalled and said "no, but my little johnny is scared at the tone of his voice and unless he cools it down il let text authorities number on the screen"

Yeah nah I'll agree with the Houli posts but without being there you should tone it down around the kids. Only making the assumption based on the way I hear maggot thrown around at the footy.

Yes but he is tying the religion into that statement they are separate issues are they not?

He is comparing his commitment to ramadam but saying he doesn't commit like that on the field. Fair statement and if anything he is talking up his religious behaviour 

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1102 on: July 13, 2014, 09:25:32 AM »
Sorry mate I don't agree. There was no malice no swearing no racial or  any type of abuse, and yet people get upset cause their kids are getting scared. It wasn't so much the word it was the tone the bloke didn't like and that what's ridiculous about it.

I have kids and this bloke was out of line.

People these days are looking for something to bitch about at the footy, and this blokes kids were probably upset cause their dad made them support the tigers.

In hindsight probably had nothing to do with my friend and his tone of voice

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1103 on: July 13, 2014, 09:57:26 AM »
How does Bachar get a game before Matty Dea? They basically play the same roll down back yet one is soft as butter and the other is everything a defender should be- desperate, tough, brave and reliable.
Bachar may have it over Dea on his disposal but even that this year hasn't been fantastic, and if it's not fantastic then his weaknesses are to great.
Bachar is one of Dimma's favourites, he has to be. He wouldn't be getting a game in any other side in the AFL IMO. Not even St. Kilda.

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1104 on: July 13, 2014, 10:06:59 AM »
Agree...has been very ordinary this year. Panics when running with the ball and continues to take the worst possible option. ATM looks like he doesn't want it enough or thinks he has the runs on the board to play week in week out. I would play Dea or Helbig in his spot every day of the week.   

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1105 on: July 13, 2014, 06:43:08 PM »
Today must be the norm not just a one off.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #1106 on: July 13, 2014, 06:52:56 PM »
Just average

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1107 on: July 13, 2014, 07:01:49 PM »
slightly above average today for our hero.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #1108 on: July 13, 2014, 07:03:46 PM »
Today he was serviceable after a horrible first quarter.
Kicking is still a weakness. :help

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #1109 on: July 13, 2014, 07:37:53 PM »
Bit harsh boys
92% efficientancy today
Thought he was very good