Author Topic: Trade/FA rumours  (Read 452355 times)

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
Re: Trade/FA rumours
« Reply #510 on: July 27, 2016, 02:04:17 PM »
The Hurley rumours are interesting.  Seems we are interested
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #511 on: July 27, 2016, 02:11:59 PM »
Latest rumour, from a Carlton flog probably trolling the BF Richmond board....wait for it.......Zac Tuohy....

More cream  :clapping

I love how you blokes all read this stuff like its fact.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #512 on: July 27, 2016, 02:16:08 PM »
Latest rumour, from a Carlton flog probably trolling the BF Richmond board....wait for it.......Zac Tuohy....

Not all of us are blokes you know....
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #513 on: July 27, 2016, 02:18:54 PM »

Not all of us are blokes you know....

Do tell ..... :pullhair
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #514 on: July 27, 2016, 02:20:47 PM »

He is the type we like to target
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #515 on: July 27, 2016, 02:25:33 PM »

Another BF poster reckons he won't be at us or Richmond but the real reason we're not in the running is because his manager is also Bennell's manager who is still peeed off about what when down with us & Bennell last year.....(dunno why he would be as it was clearly all his client's fault.)

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #516 on: July 27, 2016, 02:53:54 PM »

He is the type we like to target

The only BF member whose trade rumours we should actually take seriously is Carlton poster c42yo'door....is on the money more often than not....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #517 on: July 27, 2016, 05:02:30 PM »

Another BF poster reckons he won't be at us or Richmond but the real reason we're not in the running is because his manager is also Bennell's manager who is still peeed off about what when down with us & Bennell last year.....(dunno why he would be as it was clearly all his client's fault.)

Not sure about all this. C. Young is the manager of Bennell and P. Connors is the manager of Hurley. Connors has a great working relationship with the Tigers starting way back with the way we handled Graham Polak. 

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #518 on: July 27, 2016, 08:56:40 PM »

That sort of stuff sounds true enough until you think about it and realize its total bulldust.

Surely a manager wants the best possible deal for his client - no room for personal vengeance.
Unleash the tornado

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #519 on: July 27, 2016, 09:08:03 PM »

Not sure about all this. C. Young is the manager of Bennell and P. Connors is the manager of Hurley. Connors has a great working relationship with the Tigers starting way back with the way we handled Graham Polak.

Yes Connors managers a couple of Tiger players,  he has no issues with with dealing with the Tigers
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #520 on: July 27, 2016, 11:06:24 PM »

- Thomas Sowell

Dougeytherichmondfan

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #522 on: July 28, 2016, 01:24:08 AM »
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2016-trade-free-agency-discussion.1123350/page-312#post-45756431

Meh...would prefer the Bontempelli......

Well, he was an RFC fan growing up and desperately wanted to be drafted by us.

Given than Fremantle has gone further backwards and faster than us he might be inclined to come across seriously...

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #523 on: July 28, 2016, 07:19:01 AM »
LOL

As if we would manage to get Fyfe

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #524 on: July 28, 2016, 07:49:55 AM »

Yes Connors managers a couple of Tiger players,  he has no issues with with dealing with the Tigers

One of Connors senior managers is none other than ex tiger Will
Thursfield
Castanga and Short I believe are with Connors 😉