Author Topic: Trade/FA rumours  (Read 455074 times)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Trade/FA rumours
« Reply #675 on: August 13, 2016, 04:53:39 PM »
http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/fremantle-dockers/fremantle-shock-as-hayden-ballantyne-joins-list-of-dockers-looking-elsewhere-20160812-gqr90i.html

I think he wants to jump ship and play for the Eagles.

Could he fill a void for a couple of years ? . Hes 29.

He's a great small forward on his day is Ballantyne.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #676 on: August 13, 2016, 04:55:01 PM »
Fyfe pls
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #677 on: August 13, 2016, 05:16:15 PM »
I can't believe I'm saying this but in this climate where several clubs are looking for ruck forwards Vickery will have inflated currency imo....doggies, pies, freo etc. We may get a half decent player or surprisingly high draft pick in return if we act now. I'm hoping one of our young talks will fill the very small void he leaves behind.
Vickery plus whatever gets the job done (within reason) for Boyd from Dogs  :shh (with a pay cut)
The bloke hit the jackpot with the doggies,don't think there's a snowflakes chance in hell of him taking a paycut.

Vlastuin's and his wives are good mates, might get it over the line :shh
I watched Boyd play ruck last night against Grundy, it made me appreciate Hammer a fair bit more!  Boyd barely contested at centre bounces & did stuff all around the ground, he stood there & watched his team mates battle it out.  Not even half a ruck & an over-paid, over-rated battler at full forward.  Even Vickery has this bloke covered!    :thumbsdown

How did Hampson go against Grundy, well I will tell you he got pantsed, Grundy was their best player, and all because he was playing against Hampson

Talk about people with rose coloured glasses

Yep. Put on an absolute clinic.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online JP Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #678 on: August 13, 2016, 05:17:57 PM »
I can't believe I'm saying this but in this climate where several clubs are looking for ruck forwards Vickery will have inflated currency imo....doggies, pies, freo etc. We may get a half decent player or surprisingly high draft pick in return if we act now. I'm hoping one of our young talks will fill the very small void he leaves behind.
Vickery plus whatever gets the job done (within reason) for Boyd from Dogs  :shh (with a pay cut)
The bloke hit the jackpot with the doggies,don't think there's a snowflakes chance in hell of him taking a paycut.

I watched Boyd play ruck last night against Grundy, it made me appreciate Hammer a fair bit more!  Boyd barely contested at centre bounces & did stuff all around the ground, he stood there & watched his team mates battle it out.  Not even half a ruck & an over-paid, over-rated battler at full forward.  Even Vickery has this bloke covered!    :thumbsdown

How did Hampson go against Grundy, well I will tell you he got pantsed, Grundy was their best player, and all because he was playing against Hampson

Chunkster, where did I say Hammer did well against Grundy?  Where?  What I am saying is that Boyd is a $1mil worth of misery on his way to being a three club player by the age of 22!  That doesn't make Hammer a star by any means.  I will say that out of Grundy, Hammer & Boyd only one of them is worth a $1mil per season!  Have a guess which one I think is worth it?   
Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!  Loud, proud & dangerous!

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #679 on: August 13, 2016, 07:28:15 PM »

Chunkster, where did I say Hammer did well against Grundy?  Where?  What I am saying is that Boyd is a $1mil worth of misery on his way to being a three club player by the age of 22!  That doesn't make Hammer a star by any means.  I will say that out of Grundy, Hammer & Boyd only one of them is worth a $1mil per season!  Have a guess which one I think is worth it?   

Anyone who appreciates Hampson is clearly not the full quid

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #680 on: August 13, 2016, 08:40:11 PM »
The club that keeps giving.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #681 on: August 15, 2016, 02:44:42 PM »
A young keg back we should be all over is Durdin. Get it done!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #682 on: August 15, 2016, 07:47:33 PM »
5 clubs after Hurley according to the AFL website and none of them are us.

COLLINGWOOD has emerged as a suitor for Michael Hurley as the Essendon key defender weighs up his future.

The star backman has attracted interest from many clubs, and has already been linked to the Western Bulldogs, Melbourne, St Kilda and Adelaide.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-08-15/pies-join-race-for-gun-bomber-michael-hurley

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #683 on: August 16, 2016, 11:28:01 PM »
REIGNING premier Hawthorn is one of three clubs chasing injury-ravaged Geelong big man Nathan Vardy.

The Herald Sun can reveal the Hawks, Western Bulldogs and Greater Western Sydney have all flagged their interest in the 199cm ruck-forward.

The Cats want to keep Vardy, 25, but it is increasingly likely the opportunity-starved tall will request a trade at season’s end.

However, Vardy may have to wait for other key dominoes to fall in this year’s trade period before his new home becomes clear.

The Hawks have been linked to Richmond free agent Ty Vickery, the Bulldogs have emerged as the preferred new home for Travis Cloke and potentially banned Bomber Michael Hurley, and the Giants are waiting on a decision from athletic big man Rory Lobb.

The luckless big man has been sidelined for the past three weeks by an ankle sprain but remains hopeful of returning to action before finals.

However, his poor season in the VFL means his trade value has plummeted.

Rival clubs may only offer Geelong a third-round draft pick for Vardy.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/geelong/hawthorn-greater-western-sydney-and-the-western-bulldogs-are-chasing-nathan-vardy/news-story/e40b3085eac3b875590ecf1243ec942c

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #684 on: August 17, 2016, 01:31:13 AM »
Sweet, somebody is interested in Vickery! I'm so relieved...

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #685 on: August 17, 2016, 06:08:48 AM »
Get Lobb
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #686 on: August 17, 2016, 06:28:50 AM »
Sweet, somebody is interested in Vickery! I'm so relieved...

no, now that makes its least 3 clubs
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar 1960

« Reply #687 on: August 17, 2016, 07:53:05 AM »
Think if Ty does go
It's Carlton or Hawthorn
Blues will move on Casbolt thus there interest in Ty

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #688 on: August 17, 2016, 07:59:33 AM »
Lol Vickery goes to Blues and they beat us rd 1 next year. Vickery career high goals
All the chicken Littles will be asking for him back  :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #689 on: August 17, 2016, 08:31:25 AM »
Lol Vickery goes to Blues and they beat us rd 1 next year. Vickery career high goals
All the chicken Littles will be asking for him back  :shh

yep. All is good we have the big girl in griffiths to step up the plate
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.