Author Topic: Trade/FA rumours  (Read 452373 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Trade/FA rumours
« Reply #1485 on: October 01, 2016, 07:24:39 PM »
I'd be getting in Tiger boy Bontempelli's ear and start the planning on how to get him now......

Your smarter than that to realise this will never happen with these wankers we have at out club

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1486 on: October 01, 2016, 07:30:39 PM »
I said what I think we should be doing, not what I think we'll actually do....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Trade/FA rumour
« Reply #1487 on: October 01, 2016, 07:45:50 PM »
I'd be getting in Tiger boy Bontempelli's ear and start the planning on how to get him now......

Your smarter than that to realise this will never happen with these wankers we have at out club

This is the thing. The powers that be at our club have an operating system completely different from rational people.

It's a mixture of arrogance, incompetence, indifference and complacency. They are not do-ers. We are not good enough to lure the best people to deliver success.

They are employed to talk and mimic success with the mere incidental chance (and at best, hope) of delivering it. It's all about selling hope and managing the club til the next collection of inevitable failings results in a clean out.

7 years.......
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1488 on: October 01, 2016, 07:55:40 PM »
Gee the experts we should have at the club, hell the RFC are missing out.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1489 on: October 01, 2016, 07:56:41 PM »

This is the thing. The powers that be at our club have an operating system completely different from rational people.

It's a mixture of arrogance, incompetence, indifference and complacency. They are not do-ers. We are not good enough to lure the best people to deliver success.

They are employed to talk and mimic success with the mere incidental chance (and at best, hope) of delivering it. It's all about selling hope and managing the club til the next collection of inevitable failings results in a clean out.

7 years.......

What is rational about talking an AFL player whose just won a premiership into leaving that club to play for the club he supported as a kid who just finished 13th on the ladder.
Makes absolutely no sense to me....
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1490 on: October 01, 2016, 08:22:21 PM »

If only we had an expert that could teach our players the proper ball drop

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1491 on: October 01, 2016, 08:24:44 PM »

7 years.......

What is rational about talking an AFL player whose just won a premiership into leaving that club to play for the club he supported as a kid who just finished 13th on the ladder.

Gotcha - can't win, don't try..... :gotigers

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1492 on: October 01, 2016, 08:38:19 PM »

Or ones who realise that clubs have passed us...but don't say, then they do, then they change their mind again....oh where were we..good day to you madam..
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1493 on: October 01, 2016, 08:43:04 PM »

Or ones who realise that clubs have passed us...but don't say, then they do, then they change their mind again....oh where were we..good day to you madam..

Actually I am the leader of saying teams have passed us

I don't have to wait until a team wins a GF to declare it

Bloody sheep

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1494 on: October 01, 2016, 08:54:28 PM »

Bloody sheep
Judd's under 18 All Star team has passed us.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1495 on: October 01, 2016, 09:00:52 PM »

Bloody sheep
Judd's under 18 All Star team has passed us.

:lol i saw the score board at punt rd today  :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1496 on: October 02, 2016, 09:38:53 AM »
I said what I think we should be doing, not what I think we'll actually do....

:thumbsup
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1497 on: October 02, 2016, 11:02:12 AM »

7 years.......

Gotcha - can't win, don't try..... :gotigers

do you seriously think the Bont would leave Bulldogs to join Richmond because he barracked for them as a kid? :lol
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1498 on: October 02, 2016, 12:22:11 PM »
I don't know what he'd do sunshine, I'm not a mind reader....but yeah let's not even enquire, I'm sure no other club will either....

- Thomas Sowell

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1499 on: October 02, 2016, 12:23:47 PM »
Some on this forum believe all it takes for a star to move clubs is a helicopter.
Unleash the tornado