Author Topic: Trade/FA rumours  (Read 452367 times)

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Trade/FA rumours
« Reply #1515 on: October 02, 2016, 08:49:49 PM »
I don't know what he'd do sunshine, I'm not a mind reader....but yeah let's not even enquire, I'm sure no other club will either....

That's why you're on a forum as opposed to being paid to do this for a living.

Good comeback Potsy - so why are you actually here? Maybe you should go help Dougey start that forum where only AFL players &  employees of clubs can post their opinions on football. Obviously you'll both act as silent partners in the venture. BTW - how well are the people we're currently paying been travelling? They must be going well seeing as they apparently know what opposition players are thinking before even asking them or their managers....

Just relax sunshine, I'd concede it's an unusual post of stupidity from you - don't let your ego get in the way of admitting it  ;D
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1516 on: October 02, 2016, 09:48:48 PM »
Now come on you lot, we know the RFC are working behind the scenes to secure some big fish with the big war chest, the same as they do every year. I usually get told to wait until the end of the trade and FA period as they are working on something before I criticise them. Funny though every year its been the same....
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1517 on: October 02, 2016, 10:02:48 PM »
I don't know what he'd do sunshine, I'm not a mind reader....but yeah let's not even enquire, I'm sure no other club will either....

Oh so are you employed as a recruiter as you seemingly know that he wouldn't do it?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1518 on: October 02, 2016, 10:54:28 PM »
Greater Western Sydney has met with Essendon to discuss what it might take to secure the Bombers' No.1 draft pick, ramping up negotiations as trade period nears.

The two clubs met on Friday with the Giants keen to get their hands on the first pick in the NAB AFL Draft, as speculation continues that it wants to secure highly rated defender Andy McGrath.

AFL.com.au understands the Bombers are attracted to the prospect of turning their No.1 into two high draft picks to potentially replicate their draft strategy of the past two years and bring more talented youngsters into the club.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-10-02/giants-bombers-in-talks-over-no1-draft-pick

Offline potsclub

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #1519 on: October 03, 2016, 08:10:07 AM »

Good comeback Potsy - so why are you actually here? Maybe you should go help Dougey start that forum where only AFL players &  employees of clubs can post their opinions on football. Obviously you'll both act as silent partners in the venture. BTW - how well are the people we're currently paying been travelling? They must be going well seeing as they apparently know what opposition players are thinking before even asking them or their managers....

I'm lost, did I post something while being very intoxicated on Saturday? or this is not meant for me lol

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #1520 on: October 03, 2016, 08:53:33 AM »
After 102 pages is there anything of substance in this thread?

Can't wait until something actually happens

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #1521 on: October 03, 2016, 08:55:48 AM »
When does the delisted free agent market open?
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #1522 on: October 03, 2016, 09:35:03 AM »
Monday 10th I think

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #1523 on: October 03, 2016, 09:46:51 AM »
Monday 10th I think

Delisted FA?
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1524 on: October 03, 2016, 11:45:35 AM »
Despite Power interest, Paul Connors believes Billy Longer will stay at the Saints.

Hoskin-Elliot to Pies looks a formality. Has yet to request trade, but Paul Connors tells AFL Trade Radio he'd prefer to leave.

Travis Cloke's Bulldogs wage could be as low as 200k with triggers.

It's expected Hawthorn will receive a "late first round pick" for Brad Hill.

https://twitter.com/AFLTradeWhisper/with_replies

--------------------------------

Lloyd: If Fyfe wants to leave Fremantle, he wants to play on the MCG at a big club.  :pray

Connors on Mackenzie: He is open to a move, but he would like to stay at the Eagles.

https://twitter.com/traderadio

------------------------------------

We've got some exclusive news. Our Pies source is claiming Collingwood are expressing interest in Geelong's Shane Kersten.

https://twitter.com/AFLTrade/with_replies

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1525 on: October 03, 2016, 11:56:43 AM »
Fyfe was a Tiger fan as a kid  :shh
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Shammo80

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #1526 on: October 03, 2016, 12:38:11 PM »
Despite Power interest, Paul Connors believes Billy Longer will stay at the Saints.

Hoskin-Elliot to Pies looks a formality. Has yet to request trade, but Paul Connors tells AFL Trade Radio he'd prefer to leave.

Travis Cloke's Bulldogs wage could be as low as 200k with triggers.

It's expected Hawthorn will receive a "late first round pick" for Brad Hill.

https://twitter.com/AFLTradeWhisper/with_replies

gee id be happy to look at mcjkenzie at the eagles give them conca  be a great help for rance

--------------------------------

Lloyd: If Fyfe wants to leave Fremantle, he wants to play on the MCG at a big club.  :pray

Connors on Mackenzie: He is open to a move, but he would like to stay at the Eagles.

https://twitter.com/traderadio

------------------------------------

We've got some exclusive news. Our Pies source is claiming Collingwood are expressing interest in Geelong's Shane Kersten.

https://twitter.com/AFLTrade/with_replies

dwaino

« Reply #1527 on: October 03, 2016, 12:40:18 PM »
If Hawks take Vickery as a FA there is no way they will be getting anything like that for Hill.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1528 on: October 03, 2016, 03:14:49 PM »
Well well well..... :clapping

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1529 on: October 03, 2016, 04:25:50 PM »