Author Topic: Trade/FA rumours  (Read 455108 times)

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Trade/FA rumours
« Reply #1905 on: October 19, 2016, 09:40:27 AM »
FMD GCS playing hardball for somebody who is properly injury-prone compared to Prestia. Really driving a hard bargain for their players...
I think they are dirty on Jaeger for requesting a trade.

dwaino

« Reply #1906 on: October 19, 2016, 10:20:54 AM »
Can't stand the Dons but it would be gold if Jag went there in PSD. Stuff the Hawks and stuff the Suns.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1907 on: October 19, 2016, 10:24:56 AM »
Pick 1 and jäger

Not bad drug cheats not bad
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1908 on: October 19, 2016, 10:35:08 AM »
Pick 1 and jäger

Not bad drug cheats not bad

still has to get to the PSD.

hawks will get him with 10 or GC will get him back in the ND, remembering they have plenty of picks in the draft.

fascinating interview with the GC chairman. Standing firm they are and good on them.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1909 on: October 19, 2016, 10:38:31 AM »
No.1 pick

Fair enough

He was pick 1 in the mini-draft yeah, but you know what's funny though? People talk about Prestia being injury-prone when there's very little to suggest his injuries will be overly chronic or recurrent. On the other hand O'Meara's injuries are EXACTLY THAT yet everybody seems to think he's worth all the currency because he was a number 1 pick and had two good seasons - yet hasn't played AFL for two years since!

Heck even Lids' injuries reek of recurrence and the typical soft-tissue nature of a bloke whose body is failing him yet people think getting Caddy in return is a poor outcome for a bloke so cooked and disinterested in staying. Honestly I'd have traded Lids to Hawks in exchange for Lewis at this stage...

Agreed, and I can imagine them waiting until the last minute before accepting Hawk's offer otherwise they lose him for nothing. GCS really must be a crap place to play given how many people want out...

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1910 on: October 19, 2016, 10:39:40 AM »
Can't stand the Dons but it would be gold if Jag went there in PSD. Stuff the Hawks and stuff the Suns.

Yeah wouldn't it be hilarious if Hawks traded away their stalwart midfielders and future picks only to miss out on O'Meara, or even get him in a trade and he never plays again lol

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1911 on: October 19, 2016, 10:46:35 AM »
Pick 1 in mini draft yes lol

Afl rats
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1912 on: October 19, 2016, 10:47:56 AM »
Yeah here have a first pick selection then we'll let the draft start again after you've taken the best player lol

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1913 on: October 19, 2016, 10:51:11 AM »
No.1 pick

Fair enough

He was pick 1 in the mini-draft yeah, but you know what's funny though? People talk about Prestia being injury-prone when there's very little to suggest his injuries will be overly chronic or recurrent. On the other hand O'Meara's injuries are EXACTLY THAT yet everybody seems to think he's worth all the currency because he was a number 1 pick and had two good seasons - yet hasn't played AFL for two years since!

Heck even Lids' injuries reek of recurrence and the typical soft-tissue nature of a bloke whose body is failing him yet people think getting Caddy in return is a poor outcome for a bloke so cooked and disinterested in staying. Honestly I'd have traded Lids to Hawks in exchange for Lewis at this stage...

Agreed, and I can imagine them waiting until the last minute before accepting Hawk's offer otherwise they lose him for nothing. GCS really must be a crap place to play given how many people want out...

I'm not an expert on the plastic franchise clubs but I believe the argument is jägers potential / ceiling is very high, much more so than Prestia.  Even if there is little chance he will stay on te park. Hawks claiming the worlds greatest sports-docs will fix him too, like they did rioli, Burgoyne

To be fair pictures in the last preseason thread lids looks in pretty good nick. Wouldn't surprise me if they get a lot f good football of of him.

On the other hand he might have five games left. It's a good risk for gws to take imho. In that side he will run riot
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 11:47:23 AM by Stalin »

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1914 on: October 19, 2016, 11:43:23 AM »
What's Richmond done today ? anything exciting. Have they done anything the last 2 weeks or even planned for the trade period if all fails we do have the list to play finals  :snidegrin

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1915 on: October 19, 2016, 11:48:31 AM »
What's Richmond done today ? anything exciting. Have they done anything the last 2 weeks or even planned for the trade period if all fails we do have the list to play finals  :snidegrin

There is a chance we still own pick 6

:gotigers

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1916 on: October 19, 2016, 02:00:20 PM »
Latest rumour from Big Footy is that we're working on a deal to get Devon Smith.....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

tony_montana

« Reply #1917 on: October 19, 2016, 02:04:47 PM »
Latest rumour from Big Footy is that we're working on a deal to get Devon Smith.....

Stop it...

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1918 on: October 19, 2016, 02:09:05 PM »
*it's happening! gif*
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

tony_montana

« Reply #1919 on: October 19, 2016, 02:12:02 PM »
whispers that its not devon smith but patton  :shh